The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It upsets every one of us that he got away with everything. His wife forgave him, his parents forgave him (or just couldn't accept that their precious prince had done such a thing) and even people like Sarah's dad and sister seemed totally fine with what he'd done. He's not been held accountable in any way and has been allowed to carry on being someone in a position of trust to thousands of young women, girls and vulnerable adults. He should have been kicked immediately off Youtube and Sarah should have run like the wind. When no one one stops a narcissistic man from doing what they do, they carry on, taking bigger and bigger risks. Sarah is incredibly naive if she believes he is not still doing it. He is a danger to women and yet he is seen by thousands as the perfect husband and father. But one day, someone new will be brave enough to come forward and that will be the end of his channel and his sleazy behavior.
I don’t think anyone else will come forward now - they saw what happened to the few that did with the Ifam supporters - the threat of legal letters put a stop to it

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Tiana is minted and set for life. Minghams still live paycheck to paycheck (whether they'd like us to know that or not). They'll never give up.
Regrettably many people are in the debilitating position of even living from paycheck to paycheck thanks to Covid. We donate to the local food bank each month and give money for Electric and Gas vouchers. The managers report the enormous increased demand which is going to soar further as the governments furlough scheme ends. It is truly heartbreaking and the long term damage to families is as yet not known. The Bradford Clowns appear still to be earning a substantial income which admittedly lower than the heady days of their dubious successes and waste money on absolute junk. It would be prudent for them to tighten their belts and plan for their inevitable downfall. I imagine they expect to fall back on benefits in the future. Even the Inghams must realise the end is in sight

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I literally can’t believe the move is happening. Someone really has sold their souls to the devil.

Reactions: 18
House prices in the new village are about to drop dramatically 😂. Good luck everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dismantle the wardrobes and then mantle them!!!

How about reassemble!!! Neither of you went to school IMO after that conversation!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If Jace is such a fan of cars and trucks, why have a jungle themed nursery?
Mentioning access to the new house, Tattle dig?

Reactions: 31
Another bl**dy open mouth thumbnail and a boring af video yet again.

With that Fringe. . Jace really looked like a mini Chris

Reactions: 24
So they're giving the LOL campervan away because the girls don't want it when they've just bought Isla a load of LOL doll stuff for her birthday including a different big car/van/truck/thing. What a waste of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So they're giving the LOL campervan away because the girls don't want it when they've just bought Isla a load of LOL doll stuff for her birthday including a different big car/van/truck/thing. What a waste of money.
They just proved how much tit they shove in the garage. We've still never seen that second LOL dolls house. Wonder whether it'll make a surprise appearance at the Pylon Palace.

Reactions: 19
They’ve got an American fridge freezer in the garage?!

that garage is full to the rafters I’ve never seen anything like it.

surely normal people go through all that and only take the things they need? If it’s been sat in the garage you probably don’t need it, what’s the point in moving it from one garage to another

Reactions: 23
I literally can’t believe the move is happening. Someone really has sold their souls to the devil.
It’s still not “happened” yet, the builder is letting them move their shite in maybe so they don’t pull out of the sale so it goes through if they offered so much more that he was initially willing to sell it for.

The day that they actually exchange contracts for the new house they will need to be out of that house and hand the keys over this won’t be the same as last time they moved from rented and just walked out and left everything at their arse behind.

They are going to need an artic lorry to empty that garage!!

F9E48728-142B-49E7-8A3E-8E85BEC47EF1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 31
We got a view of inside the garage which I've been wanting forever and it was just as I expected, full of crap stacked up. Have they hired a van to transport the crap from the old garage to the new one?
Why did they have an American fridge freezer in the garage?
Of course she went shopping and filled the car full of more tat that will need to be taken to the new house.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Any need for an open mouthed izzy in that thumbnail?
Came here to say this. What goes through his mind when he asks her to take such a photo? Does Lazy not once question it in her head? I dread to think what amount of photos he's got stored on his secret SD card. Such a beast.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sure Chris is buying far more new skates now than he ever did but doesn't really go skating (and doesn't have a skating friend anymore). Does he actually use them or just collect them?

Why is Sarah still shopping as they are packing to move?!

Reactions: 15
Surely they can afford Pickford to come pack and move them?!
We moved 3 years ago and decluttered for a month beforehand. Having professional people made the move much easier.

Reactions: 18
It’s still not “happened” yet, the builder is letting them move their shite in maybe so they don’t pull out of the sale and it goes through if they offered so much more that he was initially willing to sell it for.

The day that they actually exchange contracts for the new house they will need to be out of that house and hand the keys over this won’t be the same as last time they moved from rented and just walked out and left everything at their arse behind.

They are going to need an artic lorry to empty that garage!!

View attachment 545580
At first glance I thought he had shorts on then realised he’s still wearing the tit coloured trousers!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Won't pay for a full removal service and no friends or family (Dave) to help them move like last time

Living their best lives

🤥 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.