The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you get free glasses for children ? I’m sure when I was little you did
Yes you do.

I’ve emailed Center Parcs to let them know who they have staying with them. Even if nothing can be done, it’s still good to raise awareness.

“I wanted to let you know that you have a prolific child-groomer staying at your Whinfell Forest site. His name is Chris Ingham and he makes YouTube videos. His channel is The Ingham Family. He abuses his position as an ‘influencer’ and sexually messages young fans. The police have proven that he is a child-groomer. I’d like to know whether his stay with you was gifted or not.

Please be aware that he carries around a camera and films his children without caring about other children in the background. I would be furious if my children were in the background of his YouTube videos without my permission, as I’m sure many of your paying guests would be.

Please read these articles and see what this man is really like. I hope you will take this seriously.

Kind regards.”
I seriously hope you get a reply as I messaged them through Instagram and they clearly have chosen not to reply to my message.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve emailed Center Parcs to let them know who they have staying with them. Even if nothing can be done, it’s still good to raise awareness.

“I wanted to let you know that you have a prolific child-groomer staying at your Whinfell Forest site. His name is Chris Ingham and he makes YouTube videos. His channel is The Ingham Family. He abuses his position as an ‘influencer’ and sexually messages young fans. The police have proven that he is a child-groomer. I’d like to know whether his stay with you was gifted or not.

Please be aware that he carries around a camera and films his children without caring about other children in the background. I would be furious if my children were in the background of his YouTube videos without my permission, as I’m sure many of your paying guests would be.

Please read these articles and see what this man is really like. I hope you will take this seriously.

Kind regards.”
well done! They also appeared to be making a hell of lot of noise in that park. I hope no one is renting the cabin next door or they are in for an ear ache! I wonder how long they are staying, probably 3 nights or so from the amount of clothes isabelle brought.

Also they complain about stalkers and not wanting to share details of the new house yet, but show off the holiday cabin whilst they are there so anyone could find them- also advertising they aren't home so robbers can help themselves

Reactions: 26
Don’t understand why they didn’t take Prinny in the first place there are dog friendly lodges.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’ve never known anyone break down exactly what they spend to strangers? Especially rich people who don’t usually discuss money

chris sounds and looks ill. Shouldn’t be going anywhere if he’s not been tested

also, sarah and Chris in front of car. Isabelle,Isla and Jace in the middle and Esme in the boot. Where did a weeks worth of stuff for a 6 person family go? We have seen they don’t travel light

Reactions: 20
Don’t understand why they didn’t take Prinny in the first place there are dog friendly lodges.
It’s so sad they didn’t take poor Prinny with them.... blabbering on about the outdoors and nature, but left their dog at home. At least she’ll be properly walked with Granny

• Sad
Reactions: 21
TODDLERS FIRST GLASSES & A SURPRISE HOLIDAY REVEAL!!

Lazy and Jace rushed out to Jace's opticians appointment and hopefully they will be getting him glasses. If the glasses work he will have them for another six weeks and will be reviewed every six weeks. They have the notes from his consultant.

Jace likes to call anyone who is looking at his eyes Dr Brown Bear. Lazy tells him he's the coolest dude she knows. Esme got him dressed this morning. Because his mum was still in bed and his dad was sliding into the DMs of more teen girls? The lady thinks he might need special frames because of how small his face is. Jace like the green glasses but Lazy prefers the neutral ones.

Jace eventually decided on the green ones. They were buy one get one free. Bet she loved that baaaaaaaaargain. Lazy paid an extra £55 to make the glasses thinner and lighter on his face. The glasses come with a strap and Lazy got the neutral colour as the second pair. Jace is getting some food as a treat for being good and the glasses will be collected next Monday.

Creepy is waiting for Lazy and Jace to get back. Driving footage to their holiday.

It's a couple of hour later and the Inghams pulled up to their home for the week. Isla is sat behind her and doesn't look at all happy. It looks like the perfect place in the whole world. Creepy is sorting out his gimble to do a shot of the cabin. They're at Center Parcs and booked as soon as they were allowed to make bookings for self catered holidays.

The girls run up to the cabin and run around the rooms. Jace has his own little bed. Creepy cant deal with how beautiful the woods look.

The Inghams have unpacked and Jace is making himself at home. Lazy shows us that they've found another toilet and cleaning cupboard. Creepy brings in the pregnancy pillow. Lazy shows us the view from the front of the cabin. She screeches about how pretty it is and how lucky she feels.

Isabelle is unpacking her bag; it's the most exciting time for her because she gets to put her makeup on the shelf. She think she's brought too much. She shows us the view outside her window. Isabelle does some weird 'Australian' accent and then there's a time lapse of her putting her clothes away. The pool is closed but she thought it was open so brought three swimming costumes. Creepy must be devastated, the cleaning staff better be prepared to scrub coffee off the walls

It doesn't get better for Creepy than coming outside and being surrounded by woodland with the sun setting. Don't get too cosy because you'll be surrounded by electricity pylons before you know it. He's 100, 1,000,000% a camping person; give him a woodland any day over anything else.

Evening is approaching so they're going for an explore and deciding what to have for dinner. The kids are hyper. Jace's shoes light up. Lazy walked out with her slippers on so had to go back to put shoes on. The six restaurants are delivering food to the 'houses' or have a collection service so you just have to scan a bar code and open the menu. One of the restaurants do a Mediterranean vegetable and halloumi burger.

It's so nice, cosy and cute with all the light in the cabins. The girls are happy about the huge playpark. Isabelle and Lazy push Jace on a swing. Isabelle, Isla and Jace go on a roundabout, which Esme jumps on, and then Creepy decides to climb on as well. Isla and Jace go on a basket wing. Jace screeches as he and Esme come down a slide. They're making so much noise as usual. Isla flies down the slide and Lazy says she nearly made a hole in the floor. Lazy cackles because Isabelle is hating her life; she hates big slide but has had to go on the slide with Jace. Creepy has to take him on six times and you can see his butt crack as he comes down the one Lazy films. Lazy and Isabelle give Jace and Isla piggy backs.

Lazy screeches that dinner has arrived. There is lots of pasta and Jace is sharing with Lazy. Esme went for spaghetti carbonara but has left the bacon on the side of the plate. Creepy is eating a margarita pizza with a knife and fork and they have chips.

The girls and Jace are having fruit for dessert. Esme wasn't hungry for a biscuit but fruit it refreshing and juicy. Isla shoves a blueberry into a raspberry and puts another raspberry on top to make a 'burger'. Jace say it's "so good" and Creepy says he's a good boy. Lazy says they're putting on a movie and settling down for the evening. She's so grateful and so happy to be at Center Parcs and is looking forward to being outdoors this week.

End of vlog

You can see why the Inghams chose the stay there; the food looks as disgusting as their cooking!
Screenshot 2021-04-20 185606.png

What a creep, should be illegal to eat a pizza with a knife and fork
Screenshot 2021-04-20 185917.png

Screenshot 2021-04-20 185309.png
Screenshot 2021-04-20 185504.png
Screenshot 2021-04-20 190548.png
Screenshot 2021-04-20 191507.png
Screenshot 2021-04-20 192034.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Do any of these places actually kick them out/revoke freebies? (excluding the Maldives thing I think it was)
Dubai did!

Why isn’t Sarah wearing a mask in spec savers? When I’ve been they were really strict and had stringent policies in place. Really unimpressed

Reactions: 29
Dubai did!

Why isn’t Sarah wearing a mask in spec savers? When I’ve been they were really strict and had stringent policies in place. Really unimpressed
My Specsavers have been fine. But I'd expect her to have a lanyard. Does she just flash her pregnant belly and tell them that's why she's exempt? I don't think they'd be impressed.

Reactions: 8
That was a bit underwhelming, 20 minute vlog and some of that was Jason's glasses (he did look really cute). No cabin tour, pretending to be excited about the woods, going to a playground, oh dear no swimming so no bikinis, yet more beige food and fizzy drinks.
At least trees are nicer to look at than pylons and a motorway. 😂
I love it when they do something that is crap/ordinary and then pretend it is the most sooper dooper, amazing, exciting thing ever.
Dont even think they had a hot tub in their house

Reactions: 7
Jeez what a way to sell the place, well we know without them confirming it’s not gifted. I remember watching dad v girls go to the treehouse and thinking oh now that’s nice. I’m sorry but that’s a tiny,basic place. Forest Holidays has much nicer accommodation!

Reactions: 17
rolls eyes at sarah, kids glasses are free. you pay for the thinning and coating but lenses and frames are free. Always have been!
Was going to say the same thing it all money money and how much I can spend duck off you lazy lump of lard and keep reproducing more kids with your perv husband what a twit

Reactions: 11
rolls eyes at sarah, kids glasses are free. you pay for the thinning and coating but lenses and frames are free. Always have been!
The basic glasses frames are free but you can buy "nicer " ones. (Only reason I know, was in with my daughter for an eye test) So obviously she didn't want him to have the plain NHS ones.. )

Reactions: 8
Yes, the thread was removed, the poor girl gave away her whole life her kids don't deserve that tbf shame the twats never informed her on the real reasons they attract so much hate she then would have protected her family x
I’m confused on how someone can ‘not really know how YouTube works’ like you originally stated, so that apparently means they can’t find out about the family they will be living next to..but knows enough about YouTube to defend them on there and get their back up over the ‘hate’ this family receives.

Reactions: 11
Just a few observations that I haven’t seen mentioned yet:

Lazy is homeschooling her kids but called the opticians the ‘eye opticians’ multiple times. If she’s teaching biology I look forward to seeing which other parts of the body the other kinds of opticians take care of. English, vocabulary: after a bit of thinking time I reckon, she could only muster ‘see-through’ for transparent or translucent and ‘block’ for solid colour. I’m sure the girls are all completely up to date with what they’d learn at school. I could weep for them.

The simple shower room at Center Parcs looks nicer and makes more sense than anything at Pylon Palace. And the toilet has a door on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Dubai did!

Because she gets dizzy whilst pregnant. But is fine to drive to specsavers despite this ‘getting dizzy when pregnant’ illness.

you can’t have a meat dish and pick the meat out and be a vegetarian for duck sake. A pig still died to go into that food your going to bin. They have completely missed the point of why people are vegetarian haven’t they 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.