The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't understand how Sarah is constantly out shopping for clothes yet the kids always look a mess. You'd think with the amount of shopping she does that they would be immaculately turned out but they all look filthy

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Is she seriously out shopping again?

if she is exempt from wearing a mask(which she is likely not to be), stop bleeping going about spreading germs every day!!!!

she is putting herself and others at risk. She should plan her shopping needs around that,

Why would they keep buying more tit, if they plan to move in the next few days?
I think it's not sold. I could tell Sarah was lying when she said the couple were measuring up in their house. There's no way Chris could sit for a couple of afternoons and complete the whole paperwork side of things on line. Must think we are stupid and he thinks he's now a solicitor and surveyor.

Reactions: 21
Can we have a friday house update plz inghams? We all wanna know why its taking so long!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I genuinely don't understand how Sarah is constantly out shopping for clothes yet the kids always look a mess. You'd think with the amount of shopping she does that they would be immaculately turned out but they all look filthy
I’m guessing the clothes she’s buying are either for the new baby or far too small of her “dinky” children so get returned or sold on eBay.

Reactions: 11
They've only packed boxes, which gives the illusion of packing, so that "IF" something drastic happens and they "LOSE" the house, they will be able to say we're gutted/heartbroken you can see we were "packed" and ready to go!!

Reactions: 19
I think Creepy and Lazy have an agreement, he turns a blind eye to her ridiculous shopping habits if she turns a blind eye to whatever he does online/at the office etc.

Reactions: 35
I just drove past the school local to me and all the nursery kids were wrapped up warm sitting on the grass with their wee masks on 😊 If 2-4 year olds can do it then so the hell can Sarah Ingham!!

Reactions: 38
Anyone else noticed that Chris likes Isabelles insta posts but Sarah rarely does #weird

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Hardly news though after the primark picture and she just uses the excuse of fainting.

I’m mostly shocked that not only are the Inghams making a living on YouTube but that someone else is managing to on the back of them as well 😂

I thought she only went because nannar wanted to look around, has she got enough bags! Also Esme has a ton of bags in her hand too.

probably stopped for a tattle break
Wearing that bleeping coat again, wonder how it smells 🤢 since the Minghams don't seem to wash either themselves ,clothes or bedding very often...

Sarah shopping again yawn!
It was nice too see Isabelle with a bit of a spring in her step. She looked like she genuinely had a nice time. And although I don’t agree with her breaking COVID rules I do think she really needed the day with someone outside of the family and a break from parenting.
also noticed Chris always has Jace these days and Let’s Sarah do whatever TF she wants. He must be up to something.

Prinny going out for an early morning walk 🤔 the family don’t know what early morning is! More like coming in from the back garden.
Re: Prinny, I thought the same thing, it’s the way Sarah said it ... Prinny was out for her morning walk and then she came in ... They got so defensive when people said they don’t walk Prinny and said she goes on multiple walks a day, but there’s not a doubt in my mind when they say walk they mean garden. Poor Prinny

And Sarah must be up to 17 baskets for the baby’s room now, wtf is she going to do with all of them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hardly news though after the primark picture and she just uses the excuse of fainting.

I’m mostly shocked that not only are the Inghams making a living on YouTube but that someone else is managing to on the back of them as well 😂

I thought she only went because nannar wanted to look around, has she got enough bags! Also Esme has a ton of bags in her hand too.

probably stopped for a tattle break
I love this pic of bag lady.pure class

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dread to think what Isabelles bedroom in the new house will look like. The things Sarah keeps pointing out are all mismatched. Antique mirrors but then modern shelves? They really have no idea how to style a home.

If it was a new friend, it’s almost certainly a new online friend that she’s made, and when Isabelle came home Sarah asked “Is that your friends mum”? who had obviously just dropped her back at the house, so seemingly Sarah hadn’t met them before.
Hate to be that person, but Isabelle getting in her friends car for a lift home is another rule break... now tbh it’s probably better she did get a lift for safety rather than walk (as she is only 15 etc) but still another rule break!

Reactions: 25
Hate to be that person, but Isabelle getting in her friends car for a lift home is another rule break... now tbh it’s probably better she did get a lift for safety rather than walk (as she is only 15 etc) but still another rule break!
She was never gonna walk, the whole thing was pre-arranged, they're that desperate for content they get their kids to rule break and vlog with a friend. The very thing that got her in this predicament in the first place YouTube and all that goes with it.
What gets to me is why now, if Sarah was so damn concerned why not encourage throughout lockdown. They could have met up in the park or went for a run together. That was allowed even encouraged. Seems shopping is the only thing that motivates this family. x

Reactions: 22
They've only packed boxes, which gives the illusion of packing, so that "IF" something drastic happens and they "LOSE" the house, they will be able to say we're gutted/heartbroken you can see we were "packed" and ready to go!!
I wonder if its building issues, with all these renovations being done by seemingly a local builder I wonder if they are delayed in finishing or there's questionable workmanship so now there are holes and messes to be fixed.

I don't think moving is happening for a while, as someone said she's taken a bunch of new orders for the shop and they keep buying more crap and large toys like the water toy. If they planned to move this month, I would not put them up and start packing toys and non essentials and stop taking orders and just catch up with the old ones, but we see in her insta stories, toys everywhere, but they are living out of boxes for clothes or just buying more?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.