The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sorry I have not been in the vlog today, have been so busy with Nannar, and then the vlog is 19minutes of Sarah, and 6 minutes of the rest of the creepy crowd. Where the heck are the priorities.

Reactions: 13
That looks like an appetising and filling dinner. Why is this family incapable of cooking a proper meal?
Okay but what is that? It doesn't look good at all and why is it dinner? She spends so much on tat can't she spend that money on actual food for dinners

Reactions: 13
I hope nanas going to stick to the 2 weeks isolation before and after her op (thats what happens at my local hosptial anyway, along with negative covid tests)

I cant see her or sarah taking it seriouslly now shops are open.

Reactions: 12
Okay but what is that? It doesn't look good at all and why is it dinner? She spends so much on tat can't she spend that money on actual food for dinners
It's a piece of bread with an egg on top with some cheese. It's ok though because she was serving it with tomatoes and lettuce!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Jace's reaction to Chris biting of the head to his Peppa pig ice cream was hilarious 😂

Reactions: 6
So Sorry I have not been in the vlog today, have been so busy with Nannar, and then the vlog is 19minutes of Sarah, and 6 minutes of the rest of the creepy crowd. Where the heck are the priorities.
I haven't watched but why can't she keep all her pregnancy content for Sarah Says ,are children interested in this?

Reactions: 14
I don’t know what the hell she was playing at with the egg thing. Wasn’t she meant to soak the bread in the egg and then cook it that way? Like eggy bread?!

my step dad used to do them for us for breakfast or brunch and then we could either have sweet or savoury on them but dinner?! No wonder those girls look so rough.

Reactions: 12
Not only is Sarah a compulsive liar, she is also a compulsive shopper.
She is clearly attempting to fill an emotional void. Let's face it she has no 'real' friends, a 'real' job or a 'real' man

Also just noticed some news report about pregnant women being offered the covid jab.

Reactions: 24
I haven't watched but why can't she keep all her pregnancy content for Sarah Says ,are children interested in this?
Because they have nothing else to vlog about so they would have to skip the main channel.

Reactions: 11
And why would the Ifam even give a tit about her maternity clothes, they are children. Really scraping the barrel for content now

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.