The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree she needs something however she really isn't the only lonely teen in the UK, she is lonely for other reasons. If every teen in the UK suddenly hit the shopping centres then went back to school we would be right back in lockdown. So yes it's wrong, sorry. If my son and his friend decided to go to Game to buy a video game and there was say 3-4 other groups of boys in there and you walked in and witnessed it you like everyone else would be rather annoyed.
If they never allowed her to meet in the park or go for a run with her friend throughout lockdown then why this?
Sorry it's not right we cant have a go for not wearing masks yet say this is okay surely?
Sending her out with a camera to get content is not the answer to her problems, it's that exact thing that got her in such a lonely place in the first place.
I am sorry by the way Web I do love your posts just this made me so angry seeing Sarah say yeah we'll show 'em all x
No need to be sorry, i havent even attempted town yet so no clue what the shops are like here but ive seen a few teen groups out and about so it is happening.
I really hate that she takes a camera with her to.go and meet up with people, as a parent i would be worried about her being mugged tbh.

Reactions: 19
Think when Creepy sees that last photo in particular, he'll be off to Poundland for some "Just for Men" and a DIY brow tint kit. #GingerTones

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Prinny’s early morning walk more likely just open the back door, and push her out to do a wee in the garden.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
there is no way that child at 2 is a size 5 I’ve have been today to get my grandson feet measured for his first shoes as he is one in a few day and he is a big boy and got a size 4and a half she talk shite
Size 5 without his toes by the looks of it! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#loveyourself with a photo where the filters have been turned up to 11 😵

View attachment 529302

View attachment 529306

View attachment 529305

Sorry I'll stop now :LOL:
im howling laughing here :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Where have all these post Covid friends come when they didn’t have any before we spent a year in isolation?!
renta friend they probably buy them like their subscribers

He's a bully, how does he know that a child didn't accidentally like the comment? I know when my kids have my phone they "like" all kinds of things and subscribe to random channels (that I delete). If it was an accident, imagine how terrible it would be for them to see what creepy has put all over the internet, these are young, vulnerable kids.
He would tit a brick if one of their mums or dads commented or approached him asking why hes bullying their child I cant wait to see these out and about we visit yorkshire quite regularly and id have no problem calling him out

Very strange as this "friend" has a handful of pics on insta and Isabelle hasn't liked a single one of them
i bet Chris has though

buy cheap you buy twice

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Think when Creepy sees that last photo in particular, he'll be off to Poundland for some "Just for Men" and a DIY brow tint kit. #GingerTones
Screenshot_20210415-164950_Chrome.jpg
Now Creepy has seen that he'll be back to his beloved jet black Just For Men faster than you can say 'drop that towel and resend' 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So Isabell went to meet a new "friend" on her own, someone she has never met before and has only ever probably spoken to online and that is OK?
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen
Thats obviously not what I meant lol.

She might not even be a new friend, we’ve just never heard of her before, maybe an acquaintance from her old school she reconnected with

I understand what you’re saying but nowhere did I suggest Isabelle should be meeting up with absolute strangers from the internet:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone notice Isla never sat in car seat she's under 11 should be strapped in not sat on back seat

Reactions: 10
So Isabell went to meet a new "friend" on her own, someone she has never met before and has only ever probably spoken to online and that is OK?
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen
M Isn't a new friend but not one I would of thought she was that close too. cant imagine M's mum allowing her to go to Leeds with just Izzy . my guess is all 3 went hence why m's mum dropped Izzy back at home.

Reactions: 14
Hardly news though after the primark picture and she just uses the excuse of fainting.

I’m mostly shocked that not only are the Inghams making a living on YouTube but that someone else is managing to on the back of them as well 😂

I thought she only went because nannar wanted to look around, has she got enough bags! Also Esme has a ton of bags in her hand too.

probably stopped for a tattle break

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Isabelle seems to act like catching the train with a friend is a big deal. Is she going to ever make the journey from the new house to meet a "friend", where she would have to travel alone. I doubt it.
Bless her. She looked positively giddy with excitement. A day away from Lazy, Creepy and babysitting.

Reactions: 17
Hardly news though after the primark picture and she just uses the excuse of fainting.

I’m mostly shocked that not only are the Inghams making a living on YouTube but that someone else is managing to on the back of them as well 😂

I thought she only went because nannar wanted to look around, has she got enough bags! Also Esme has a ton of bags in her hand too.

And doesn't she look chavtastic?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone notice Isla never sat in car seat she's under 11 should be strapped in not sat on back seat
They haven't used a car seat for years, Esme should probably have been using one years ago too but never did. Isla is possibly tall enough to not anymore (my 8 year old is 1cm off) but not if she is as little as Lazy wants people to think!

Reactions: 13
Sarah needs to bring Jace for a proper shoo fitting and shoes. Children's feet can grow every few months. When my twins were young every time I brought them in for a fitting they had always grown a size up. They are 18 now and both are a UK 12. I really don't understand this family at all one minute she was potty training and then the next minute she's not. This has to be very confusing for clever boii. Isla's OCD has vanished, Esme has never been tested for dyslexia nearly a year on, Isabelle has been isolated from her peers when she should be enjoying these years. I can't even hate watch them anymore they really frustrate me the way they are treating their children. I'm not saying they are not well taken care of it's the way they are using them for their wages. I personally don't think there is enough being done by the government to protect children on social media platforms. I get my news and catch ups here rant over.
Exactly
Usually it’s a big thing to get your child’s feet measured for their first proper shoes
My dad always insisted we had good shoes and that my children had Clark’s as he had hand me downs from being one of 13 children, it was something he was fanatical about as he had bad feet from wearing shoes that were either too big or too small 🙁
Like you say I just don’t get them they spend lots on tat but nothing on quality and now she’s having another baby it’s as if Jace has served his purpose and she can’t be bothered
I don’t understand how there are strict laws on children being in tv shows or films yet instagrammers can basically get away with exploiting their child’s every waking moment
They talk about trying to curb ‘trolls’ they need to restrict instagrammers and the exploitation of their children because that’s what it is exploitation 🤨

Reactions: 20
They refer to her as "iddy biddy" Isla. She's definitely not reached the height limit yet. But they've never cared about the safety of their children.

How is a pregnant woman prone to "passing out" supposed to carry all those bags? She has a genuine problem.

Reactions: 38
So as well as just having major surgery just over a week ago we have also managed to move over 200 miles today 🙃. Priorities all wrong this lot my kids start new schools Monday .
They will never move at this rate or panic pack and throw everything out and buy new tat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Instead these cretins are spreading covid pretending they have friends and Sarah taking shots for only fans . Sure as he'll that photo should not of been for a family channel .
If I was the family who bought the house I would be so pissed at them , they are allegedly in rented accommodation which is not cheap especially as they will likely be a big family given the 5 bedrooms needed . And they are acting like they have all the time in the world to move .
There is definitely something off with this move and I'm wondering if I fact they are renting this new house as didn't someone else say the landlords wife has a company that's rents houses 🤔🤔🤔🤔 it could be all Bellshill that they are choosing everything as its identical more or less apart from Bath which would be cheaper to put in than them fancy stairs ( tacky ) with sunken bath .
Ive thought all along they are renting. There's no way that they could afford to buy that house and there's been no mention of surveys etc being carried out. The bank would not give them that huge mortgage.

Reactions: 16
Sarah shopping again yawn!
It was nice too see Isabelle with a bit of a spring in her step. She looked like she genuinely had a nice time. And although I don’t agree with her breaking COVID rules I do think she really needed the day with someone outside of the family and a break from parenting.
also noticed Chris always has Jace these days and Let’s Sarah do whatever TF she wants. He must be up to something.

Prinny going out for an early morning walk 🤔 the family don’t know what early morning is! More like coming in from the back garden.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.