The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can Isabelle possibly meet up with friends indoors! it's against bloody covid rules. Outdoor yes not inside shopping centers ffs! Sarah Chris you pair of ignorant fucks!
Updated 14t April!
Screenshot_2021-04-15 (COVID-19) Coronavirus restrictions what you can and cannot do.png

She was with her friend. She's tagged her on Instagram. I find it really strange that a big deal is being made about a 16 year old going shopping with her friends. Hardly Clickbait material. Shows how sheltered she is.
If so she broke Covid rules!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
How can Isabelle possibly meet up with friends indoors! it's against bloody covid rules. Outdoor yes not inside shopping centers ffs! Sarah Chris you pair of ignorant fucks!
Updated 14t April!
View attachment 531017
I was coming on to say the same thing! I
And then Sarah encouraging people to visit a different shop everyday, spreading covid whilst they are at it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I was coming on to say the same thing! I
And then Sarah encouraging people to visit a different shop everyday, spreading covid whilst they are at it!
The thing is isabelle could have quietly gone shopping and no one would have known. But no, mother of the year makes her take a full blown vlogging camera and record it

• Angry
Reactions: 29
The thing is isabelle could have quietly gone shopping and no one would have known. But no, mother of the year makes her take a full blown vlogging camera and record it
Well, mother of the year was far too busy trying to show everyone Isabelle is a normal teen that she forgot we're in a pandemic still. Stupid witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So as well as just having major surgery just over a week ago we have also managed to move over 200 miles today 🙃. Priorities all wrong this lot my kids start new schools Monday .
They will never move at this rate or panic pack and throw everything out and buy new tat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Instead these cretins are spreading covid pretending they have friends and Sarah taking shots for only fans . Sure as he'll that photo should not of been for a family channel .
If I was the family who bought the house I would be so pissed at them , they are allegedly in rented accommodation which is not cheap especially as they will likely be a big family given the 5 bedrooms needed . And they are acting like they have all the time in the world to move .
There is definitely something off with this move and I'm wondering if I fact they are renting this new house as didn't someone else say the landlords wife has a company that's rents houses 🤔🤔🤔🤔 it could be all Bellshill that they are choosing everything as its identical more or less apart from Bath which would be cheaper to put in than them fancy stairs ( tacky ) with sunken bath .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why did Sarah have the same bit of food/dirt stuck in her front teeth in both yesterday and today's vlog?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She was with her friend. She's tagged her on Instagram. I find it really strange that a big deal is being made about a 16 year old going shopping with her friends. Hardly Clickbait material. Shows how sheltered she is.
That tag looked like a fan name. How very sad.

Reactions: 12
TEENS SOLO BIG CITY SHOPPING TRIP!

Creepy always moans at Lazy for starting the vlog in the same way. She told Creepy to start the vlog yesterday and he said he would; he forgot and didn't even say good morning to us s Lazy is back today. Isabelle is off to Leeds with her friends. It's been so long for teenagers being stuck at home. Isla and Esme are constantly outside playing with their LOL Dolls but that isn't as appealing to Isabelle so she's spent a lot of time in her bedroom reading. Lazy is so glad Isabelle's friend asked to go shopping with her. She's taking Lazy's camera but won't film her friend, as per Lazy's request. Lazy is going to do more outfits. She got a nice surprise this morning because there was a cardboard box full of her cricut stuff and Creepy said it was an eyesore so Creepy put it all into 2 boxes. He also set up a trolley for Lazy's Baby and Me stuff. Jace is killing Lazy at the moment because he's started saying "Jace River" when you ask what his name is. Lazy mocks and laughs at her child again. He's at the stage where you don't realise he's listening but he repeats everything you say. Prinny had been outside for her early morning walk and Lazy can't stand outside dog smell during pregnancy so whenever Prinny goes out Lazy has to stay away from her for 15 minutes. Prinny walked up to Lazy for a cuddle and Lazy was like "oh my god, she reeks" and Jace was walking around saying "Oh Dadada, Prinny reek. Prin Pin reek." and he's been waling around all morning saying it.

Isabelle is beyond excited to go out. She has her bag, camera and a drink. She's walking to the train station and getting the train. The train statin is right next to the house and right next to where she's going so she's lucky. She's saying goodbye to everyone and leaving. She's going to Primark to look at the home section. She says goodbye to Jace and says she misses everyone as soon as she leaves the garden because she's a home person. Footage of Isabelle's journey to music.

Lazy is vlogging on her phone. She's at a Morrisons 10 minutes from the house because she can. She's off to Home Sense because she loves the unique furniture you can get from there. The ifam always like the stuff she gets from Home Sense. It's nice when you go out and are in a traffic jam but everyone looks happy in the beer gardens. She drives like an idiot with a big grin on her face. She's seen shaming online with people not agreeing with what others are doing. If you can't think of doing anything worse than having another day at home and want to go to a different shop, beer garden or park everyday of the week that's ok. It's also ok if you prefer to stay at home. It's frustrating how social media divides and causes upset. It's sad to see people shaming others for their choices when they're doing nothing wrong. Personally for Lazy with vlogging, she likes to go out for at least an hour a day, whether it's to the park with Jace and the girls, to the shops with Nannar or to Home Sense on her own. It's a sunny day and heaving at the shopping centre.

Prinny has her toy and is in the garden. Jace is sitting on the sun lounger. Creepy is tempted to sit back in his sun lounger and do nothing all day. Jace pushes his car around the garden Prinny lays in the grass and Jace goes on his roller coaster. The grass is growing again and Creepy moans that he will have to mow it.

Isabelle is going to get an iced coffee from Starbucks. Once in Primark she shows us some of the home section. She wants a 'rock' (salt lamp).

Lazy is looking at full length mirrors for Isabelle because she wants one in her bedroom. None match her gold/cream/beige theme. Lazy likes one but it isn't very tall. Isabelle wants an antique style one and Lazy finds one but can't decide if it's too small or not.

Isabelle shows us the shorts and trousers she has in her basket. She's debating whether to get a skort or not. Footage of her having her photo taken.

Lazy has moved a couple of mirrors out of the way and found a floor to ceiling one. She's messaged Isabelle but has no signal so she probably won't get the message until she's left the store. Lazy loves another mirror and shelf thing she finds. She always get carried away with wall décor and doesn't think it will go anywhere else other than her bedroom because she's the only one doing the gold theme. Lazy buys more baskets for the baby and says Creepy will kill her. She laughs about how the pink basket matches the colour of her coat. In asda she picks up more marble mugs as they needed another pack, an elephant plant pot with a fake plant for the baby's nursery, another fake plant for Jace's safari bedroom and a Llama plant pot an fake plant for Jace's bedroom. She also got a £1 pack of plastic spoons for Jace and plates with sections for dips and different foods because she saw it on facebook and thought it was cute. Now she is shopped out and was quick because she was on her own. She went to Next, Home Sense and Asda. Now she's off food shopping and then off home.

Isabelle and her friend strggld to get a train ticket for her. Couldn't she have got a return ticket? It's cheaper and we all know how Lazy loves a baaaaaaaargain. He mask keeps being pushed down by her glasses.

Nothing make Creepy worry more than when Lazy get home from a shopping trip and tells him to film himself and shut his eyes. Lazy says it's something he's wanted and moaned about. She does her cackle/smoker's laugh. It's a pair of slippers, which Creepy unappreciatively throws back into the car. He moaned about not having slippers so she got him some Grandad ones. He tells her to take them back.

Isabelle is home, still wearing her mask, now underneath her nose. She didn't tell Lazy she was on her way home. Lazy told Creepy that someone was filming on her doorstep but then she realised it was Isabelle. She told Isabelle she would pick her up from the station. Isabelle says she had a lot of fun.

It's a couple of hours later and Lazy has been doing Baby and Me clothing. She bought pizza kits at Morrisons for the girls to do. They're £2 but Lazy has never bought them before. They got the vegetarian ones. There are three boxes and she is going to leave the girls to it. Jace comes over and tries to pull a box off the counter.

Lazy asks Jace what her name is and he says "snowman". In the next shot Jace is poking the pizza dough, which is on his highchair tray. Isabelle is helping him so I think it's her pizza. I hope they washed his hands first. Isabelle helps him put the tomato sauce and cheese on. Jace says the pepper colours as he puts them on. Lazy eats a bit of Jace's when it comes out of the oven. Creepy has a vegan peperoni pizza.

Creepy put his slippers on and wriggles his feet in front of the camera. He doesn't the the slippers. Everyone is getting ready for bed. Esme and Isla are having a sleepover in the bedroom because Esme wanted to buy a Roblox game but didn't have enough money so Isla said she would pay for it if she had a sleepover with her for 2 nights. It sounds like Isla still has issues sleeping in her bedroom on her own. Having Esme sleep in her room will NOT resolve that issue. They have chocolate on Isla's bed so Creepy steals some of it.

They need to get Jace to bed s Creepy ends the vlog. He laughs when Jace shouts out "goodnight".

End of vlog

Look how dirty Jace's nails are; the long nails they let him shove into the pizza. I bet there's some dog poo particles in there because they never clean up after Prinny. I hope Isabelle didn't eat any.
Screenshot 2021-04-15 202027.png

Screenshot 2021-04-15 201704.png
Screenshot 2021-04-15 201924.png
Screenshot 2021-04-15 201525.png
Screenshot 2021-04-15 203400.png
Screenshot 2021-04-15 203137.png
Screenshot 2021-04-15 204222.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Very strange as this "friend" has a handful of pics on insta and Isabelle hasn't liked a single one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Very strange as this "friend" has a handful of pics on insta and Isabelle hasn't liked a single one of them
I noticed this aswell and she didn’t comment on her birthday post either. I understand that it’s not obligatory however they seem like they’d be pretty good friends considering they went out just the 2 of them and so surely you’d at least comment happy birthday or something 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I hope for Izzy's sake that she genuinely did meet up with a friend and get some time out. Sad that she felt so nervous, but then again she never had much 'me' time with her friends even before lockdown so not surprising.

When are you moving, Inghams? Thought you would be woohooing your way around the mansion of dreams by now :confused:

Reactions: 17
I don’t think it’s strange, it looks like it’s a new friend if I had to guess, I don’t think she has been mentioned anywhere before by Isabelle
Good for her if she made a new friend cause she needs em.. too bad she’s moving an hour away

Reactions: 8
Anyone else not care to much that isabelle met a friend to shop? That girl needs it!

TEENS SOLO BIG CITY SHOPPING TRIP!

Creepy always moans at Lazy for starting the vlog in the same way. She told Creepy to start the vlog yesterday and he said he would; he forgot and didn't even say good morning to us s Lazy is back today. Isabelle is off to Leeds with her friends. It's been so long for teenagers being stuck at home. Isla and Esme are constantly outside playing with their LOL Dolls but that isn't as appealing to Isabelle so she's spent a lot of time in her bedroom reading. Lazy is so glad Isabelle's friend asked to go shopping with her. She's taking Lazy's camera but won't film her friend, as per Lazy's request. Lazy is going to do more outfits. She got a nice surprise this morning because there was a cardboard box full of her cricut stuff and Creepy said it was an eyesore so Creepy put it all into 2 boxes. He also set up a trolley for Lazy's Baby and Me stuff. Jace is killing Lazy at the moment because he's started saying "Jace River" when you ask what his name is. Lazy mocks and laughs at her child again. He's at the stage where you don't realise he's listening but he repeats everything you say. Prinny had been outside for her early morning walk and Lazy can't stand outside dog smell during pregnancy so whenever Prinny goes out Lazy has to stay away from her for 15 minutes. Prinny walked up to Lazy for a cuddle and Lazy was like "oh my god, she reeks" and Jace was walking around saying "Oh Dadada, Prinny reek. Prin Pin reek." and he's been waling around all morning saying it.

Isabelle is beyond excited to go out. She has her bag, camera and a drink. She's walking to the train station and getting the train. The train statin is right next to the house and right next to where she's going so she's lucky. She's saying goodbye to everyone and leaving. She's going to Primark to look at the home section. She says goodbye to Jace and says she misses everyone as soon as she leaves the garden because she's a home person. Footage of Isabelle's journey to music.

Lazy is vlogging on her phone. She's at a Morrisons 10 minutes from the house because she can. She's off to Home Sense because she loves the unique furniture you can get from there. The ifam always like the stuff she gets from Home Sense. It's nice when you go out and are in a traffic jam but everyone looks happy in the beer gardens. She drives like an idiot with a big grin on her face. She's seen shaming online with people not agreeing with what others are doing. If you can't think of doing anything worse than having another day at home and want to go to a different shop, beer garden or park everyday of the week that's ok. It's also ok if you prefer to stay at home. It's frustrating how social media divides and causes upset. It's sad to see people shaming others for their choices when they're doing nothing wrong. Personally for Lazy with vlogging, she likes to go out for at least an hour a day, whether it's to the park with Jace and the girls, to the shops with Nannar or to Home Sense on her own. It's a sunny day and heaving at the shopping centre.

Prinny has her toy and is in the garden. Jace is sitting on the sun lounger. Creepy is tempted to sit back in his sun lounger and do nothing all day. Jace pushes his car around the garden Prinny lays in the grass and Jace goes on his roller coaster. The grass is growing again and Creepy moans that he will have to mow it.

Isabelle is going to get an iced coffee from Starbucks. Once in Primark she shows us some of the home section. She wants a 'rock' (salt lamp).

Lazy is looking at full length mirrors for Isabelle because she wants one in her bedroom. None match her gold/cream/beige theme. Lazy likes one but it isn't very tall. Isabelle wants an antique style one and Lazy finds one but can't decide if it's too small or not.

Isabelle shows us the shorts and trousers she has in her basket. She's debating whether to get a skort or not. Footage of her having her photo taken.

Lazy has moved a couple of mirrors out of the way and found a floor to ceiling one. She's messaged Isabelle but has no signal so she probably won't get the message until she's left the store. Lazy loves another mirror and shelf thing she finds. She always get carried away with wall décor and doesn't think it will go anywhere else other than her bedroom because she's the only one doing the gold theme. Lazy buys more baskets for the baby and says Creepy will kill her. She laughs about how the pink basket matches the colour of her coat. In asda she picks up more marble mugs as they needed another pack, an elephant plant pot with a fake plant for the baby's nursery, another fake plant for Jace's safari bedroom and a Llama plant pot an fake plant for Jace's bedroom. She also got a £1 pack of plastic spoons for Jace and plates with sections for dips and different foods because she saw it on facebook and thought it was cute. Now she is shopped out and was quick because she was on her own. She went to Next, Home Sense and Asda. Now she's off food shopping and then off home.

Isabelle and her friend strggld to get a train ticket for her. Couldn't she have got a return ticket? It's cheaper and we all know how Lazy loves a baaaaaaaargain. He mask keeps being pushed down by her glasses.

Nothing make Creepy worry more than when Lazy get home from a shopping trip and tells him to film himself and shut his eyes. Lazy says it's something he's wanted and moaned about. She does her cackle/smoker's laugh. It's a pair of slippers, which Creepy unappreciatively throws back into the car. He moaned about not having slippers so she got him some Grandad ones. He tells her to take them back.

Isabelle is home, still wearing her mask, now underneath her nose. She didn't tell Lazy she was on her way home. Lazy told Creepy that someone was filming on her doorstep but then she realised it was Isabelle. She told Isabelle she would pick her up from the station. Isabelle says she had a lot of fun.

It's a couple of hours later and Lazy has been doing Baby and Me clothing. She bought pizza kits at Morrisons for the girls to do. They're £2 but Lazy has never bought them before. They got the vegetarian ones. There are three boxes and she is going to leave the girls to it. Jace comes over and tries to pull a box off the counter.

Lazy asks Jace what her name is and he says "snowman". In the next shot Jace is poking the pizza dough, which is on his highchair tray. Isabelle is helping him so I think it's her pizza. I hope they washed his hands first. Isabelle helps him put the tomato sauce and cheese on. Jace says the pepper colours as he puts them on. Lazy eats a bit of Jace's when it comes out of the oven. Creepy has a vegan peperoni pizza.

Creepy put his slippers on and wriggles his feet in front of the camera. He doesn't the the slippers. Everyone is getting ready for bed. Esme and Isla are having a sleepover in the bedroom because Esme wanted to buy a Roblox game but didn't have enough money so Isla said she would pay for it if she had a sleepover with her for 2 nights. It sounds like Isla still has issues sleeping in her bedroom on her own. Having Esme sleep in her room will NOT resolve that issue. They have chocolate on Isla's bed so Creepy steals some of it.

They need to get Jace to bed s Creepy ends the vlog. He laughs when Jace shouts out "goodnight".

End of vlog

Look how dirty Jace's nails are; the long nails they let him shove into the pizza. I bet there's some dog poo particles in there because they never clean up after Prinny. I hope Isabelle didn't eat any.
View attachment 531110
View attachment 531127View attachment 531129View attachment 531131View attachment 531157View attachment 531158View attachment 531160
Judging by that last pic, maybe he's putting off the hairdresser's until he manages to get some more hair dye.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else not care to much that isabelle met a friend to shop? That girl needs it!
I do agree she needs something however she really isn't the only lonely teen in the UK, she is lonely for other reasons. If every teen in the UK suddenly hit the shopping centres then went back to school we would be right back in lockdown. So yes it's wrong, sorry. If my son and his friend decided to go to Game to buy a video game and there was say 3-4 other groups of boys in there and you walked in and witnessed it you like everyone else would be rather annoyed.
If they never allowed her to meet in the park or go for a run with her friend throughout lockdown then why this?
Sorry it's not right we cant have a go for not wearing masks yet say this is okay surely?
Sending her out with a camera to get content is not the answer to her problems, it's that exact thing that got her in such a lonely place in the first place.
I am sorry by the way Web I do love your posts just this made me so angry seeing Sarah say yeah we'll show 'em all x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think it’s strange, it looks like it’s a new friend if I had to guess, I don’t think she has been mentioned anywhere before by Isabelle
Good for her if she made a new friend cause she needs em.. too bad she’s moving an hour away
So Isabell went to meet a new "friend" on her own, someone she has never met before and has only ever probably spoken to online and that is OK?
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen

• Wow
If it was a new friend, it’s almost certainly a new online friend that she’s made, and when Isabelle came home Sarah asked “Is that your friends mum”? who had obviously just dropped her back at the house, so seemingly Sarah hadn’t met them before.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So many “baskets” for the new baby. Will she even have room for a cot in the room or is the baby going in one of the baskets ?

also Chris’ “reaction” to her shopping addiction isn’t funny it’s the same script each time. Her cackle makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.