The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly news though after the primark picture and she just uses the excuse of fainting.

I’m mostly shocked that not only are the Inghams making a living on YouTube but that someone else is managing to on the back of them as well 😂

I thought she only went because nannar wanted to look around, has she got enough bags! Also Esme has a ton of bags in her hand too.

probably stopped for a tattle break
8 bags? 8 BAGS????? Did she leave anything in the store for other people?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do this family struggle so much to wear their masks correctly, cover your mouth and nose and pinch the top so it stays in place!
(No doubt lazy quickly shoved this over her gob as she was getting the camera out!)
9B0C1B51-11DF-486A-A0E6-F828F2B59213.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Why does her mascara always look so clumpy?

Is it supposed to?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why do this family struggle so much to wear their masks correctly, cover your mouth and nose and pinch the top so it stays in place!
(No doubt lazy quickly shoved this over her gob as she was getting the camera out!)
View attachment 532155
I’m convinced she’s doing it on purpose, surely after a year you should know how to properly wear a mask. She just doesn’t want to

And Isabelle hasn’t figured it out either that you put the mask on first and put your glasses on top
“omg guys my glasses are always pushing my mask down”

Reactions: 25
Not sure if I’m remembering correctly but I’m sure when Isabelle was shopping the other day she was buying size 14 clothes. Looking at Isabelle she certainly doesn’t look to be anywhere near a 14, but I do remember in an older vlog Sarah was telling her to get a bigger size in some things as well. I hope Sarah hasn’t convinced her she’s a 14, not that it’s a bad size but she’ll surely be walking around with ill-fitting clothes?!

Reactions: 16
Not sure if I’m remembering correctly but I’m sure when Isabelle was shopping the other day she was buying size 14 clothes. Looking at Isabelle she certainly doesn’t look to be anywhere near a 14, but I do remember in an older vlog Sarah was telling her to get a bigger size in some things as well. I hope Sarah hasn’t convinced her she’s a 14, not that it’s a bad size but she’ll surely be walking around with ill-fitting clothes?!
Sarah always tells her to get bigger sizes. She's so jealous of Isabelle and tries to get her daughter to buy bigger sizes so she can feel better about her own size.

If Isabelle is a size 14 (she's not) then Lazy has never been a size 14... Or even the size 10 she used to claim to be.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
View attachment 532155
I wish they wouldn't use disposable, i bet they don't clip the ties when they chuck them and endanger animals as well. They are out constantly, the waste they cause through their masks is insane. These ones aren't even tricky to keep on and up in position, they are obviously buing them too large and not pinching at the nose like you have said

Reactions: 13
I noticed this too. No way she's a size 14. She obviously has low self esteem but we've all heard the digs that Sarah has

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Really weird how half her kids she squeezes into clothes too small and wants to keep them teeny tiny and then isabelle she’s jealous of and tries to make dress in bigger sizes. No coincidence that sarahs started doing her hair like a teen and dressing like one. Instead of feeding your husbands preferences for the under 20s maybe leave him and have some self respect

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarah always tells her to get bigger sizes. She's so jealous of Isabelle and tries to get her daughter to buy bigger sizes so she can feel better about her own size.

If Isabelle is a size 14 (she's not) then Lazy has never been a size 14... Or even the size 10 she used to claim to be.
Yeah I thought that about Sarah being jealous. With her mentioning her shoe size the other day because Isabelle wears a bigger size than Sarah and making her think she’s a size bigger in clothes. Its so weird.

Reactions: 24
I wish they wouldn't use disposable, i bet they don't clip the ties when they chuck them and endanger animals as well. They are out constantly, the waste they cause through their masks is insane. These ones aren't even tricky to keep on and up in position, they are obviously buing them too large and not pinching at the nose like you have said
They won’t Chuck them they’ll reuse them

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How many baskets is the new baby going to have ? Lazy seems obsessed with buying cheap tacky crap ...and yet one of their fans commented "Thank you for being so inspirational..."
I can think of many words for the Minghams but inspirational isn't one ...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry, why are they all getting so exited over an egg sandwich? That’s all it was. Do we really need an inidicual review from each of them claiming it was the worlds best dinner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry, why are they all getting so exited over an egg sandwich? That’s all it was. Do we really need an inidicual review from each of them claiming it was the worlds best dinner?
The content of their vlogs is total crap,boring and mundane ,I feel grubby just watching them,can someone send them some soap 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.