The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people are thick as tit. My son had that test done with the dialition drops twice and I know for a fact that on the paperwork it specifically tells you to bring a pair of sunglasses for when you take your child outside after the procedure. I was worried mine wouldn't keep them on being only 2 at the time but he soon realised his eyes felt much better with them on and was fine. Like do they not ever read or research anything???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Pretty stupid admitting on videos and the internet that being pregnant makes her faint. Whilst also filming herself driving.
Exactly but Sarah is a celebrity don't forget she's verified on IG so she thinks she's all that, just like when she mentioned my name in their Q&A she quickly blocked me when I messaged her x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course Lazy was in primark the first chance she could get

View attachment 526101
Oh those poor children 😔 are those Sarah’s boots that esme is wearing ? Isabelle looks so nervous in tonight’s vlog and also the way she is holding her hands in the pic above I feel so sorry for them 😔 that pair have a lot to answer for just wait until the new baby is born poor Isabelle will be minding them all instead of being out with her friends it makes me so sad and angry at same time that C and S cannot see how much damage they could have done once the children get into the adult world they won’t have a clue how to interact

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh those poor children 😔 are those Sarah’s boots that esme is wearing ? Isabelle looks so nervous in tonight’s vlog and also the way she is holding her hands in the pic above I feel so sorry for them 😔 that pair have a lot to answer for just wait until the new baby is born poor Isabelle will be minding them all instead of being out with her friends it makes me so sad and angry at same time that C and S cannot see how much damage they could have done once the children get into the adult world they won’t have a clue how to interact
It’s not Isabelle, it’s a random ifam!

Reactions: 12
No sunglasses? Poor Jace. And Creepy’s first thought when his poor little boy is distressed and tired isn’t ‘Let’s get my son home and comfortable as quickly as possible’ it’s ‘I’ll whack my great big camera out and shove it in my sons face because I simply have to tell my underage fans about my emotional reaction. God I’m such a great dad’ :mad: I’ve said it before: they do not deserve that sweet little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Exactly but Sarah is a celebrity don't forget she's verified on IG so she thinks she's all that, just like when she mentioned my name in their Q&A she quickly blocked me when I messaged her x
Are you the lady with the baby they photoshopped?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is such a hateful witch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
More so should she be wearing a mask when pregnant to protect herself and her unborn child annoys me how that women thinks she is a cut above the rest of us all grrrr covid doesn’t take any hostages it doesn’t think oh she’s pregnant I won’t let her get covid 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Why did they use that photo of Jace for the thumbnail? Talk about take advantage of a bad situation, Jace was sat there looking so spaced out poor Baby.

Reactions: 10
Wait what did they do?! 😱

They bullied my little boy by photoshopping his photo into a disgusting background and said I was a drug addict, I reported them and because they don't like the truth they mentioned my legal name in their recent Q&A xx

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Honest to blooming goodness, buying a house for that much and can’t even buy Esme a bloody pair of decent shoes..there’s no excuse for it. It’s not like she’s been in Asda,Morrison’s,Aldi,Sainsbury’s every single day... As for not wearing masks, well I hope to god none of them get Covid because you are more likely with pregnancy complications, hey it would make good click bait though! So no going away today then and vlogs are 2 days behind. That poor boy was just a performing monkey for the vlog today 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 25
They bullied my little boy by photoshopping his photo into a disgusting background and said I was a drug addict, I reported them and because they don't like the truth they mentioned my legal name in their recent Q&A xx
What the hell?! 😡 How horrible, I'm sorry they did that 😡😡😡

Reactions: 21
What the hell?! 😡 How horrible, I'm sorry they did that 😡😡😡
They're awful literally i tried to get the video taken down when they mentioned my name as their fans came for me, but I'm 23 years old im not afraid of little children or creepy and especially lazy. I will catch up with them one day x

• Heart
Reactions: 49
They're awful literally i tried to get the video taken down when they mentioned my name as their fans came for me, but I'm 23 years old im not afraid of little children or creepy and especially lazy. I will catch up with them one day x
They're the scum of the earth. A big dose of karma is building for them x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is there anything you can do about the cretins disgusting the pair of them . 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 boil my blood how very dare they . Your child is not public property like theirs are disrespectful cunts I'd be fuming 😤 . Is it not discrimination or that other thing where they try to make you look bad and lie about it I can't remember what it's called freaking anti
Can you not do something legally. You tube should be ashamed 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
Is there anything you can do about the cretins disgusting the pair of them . 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 boil my blood how very dare they . Your child is not public property like theirs are disrespectful cunts I'd be fuming 😤 . Is it not discrimination or that other thing where they try to make you look bad and lie about it I can't remember what it's called freaking anti
Can you not do something legally. You tube should be ashamed 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I've tried everything to get the video down but because it wasn't "my voice" in the video they won't remove it, karma will catch them sooner or later. X

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.