The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did they take their masks off for a photo or because they were 'just leaving' jesus she can't even lie properly in one conversation. 2 excuses that are both lies.

Reactions: 24
someone should report her to the DVLA. Passes out randomly? Can’t drive then lazy! Say goodbye to your license for a while 😂
We would have definitely heard about this by now.
One of my cousins has cystic fibrosis, and would not be found ever without a mask. Why doesn’t she get a visor then?
Literally no excuse for her. Esme is old enough to wear one too. It’s about morals

Reactions: 22
We would have definitely heard about this by now.
One of my cousins has cystic fibrosis, and would not be found ever without a mask. Why doesn’t she get a visor then?
Literally no excuse for her. Esme is old enough to wear one too. It’s about morals
What if that was everyone’s attitude eh oh sod it we aren’t wearing masks
why one rule for them and a different for the rest 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
infuriates me that esme and lazy aren’t wearing masks. Being pregnant and passing out is no excuse for sarah, she seems fine to me walking about in her big coat in a hot stuffy primark. Surely she would want to be protecting herself and her unborn baby?? wear a bleeping mask. My cousin was pregnant and managed to wear a mask everytime it was needed? esme is the same age as my younger brother and he too also wears a mask when it’s required. Absolutely ridiculous. They aren’t only risking themselves it’s other people. People with breathing issues manage to wear masks? They have no excuse. If they get covid i won’t feel sorry at all i’ll just laugh they’re absolute idiots

Reactions: 26
Wow
I thought PHE advised children under 11 years were mask exempt not 12?!?They make their own rules up to suit themselves 😡
wow where I live children under 2 don’t wear masks. My preschoolers age 3,4 and 5 have to wear masks all day at school. Kids are carriers. Remember should be wearing a mask and more importantly a pregnant woman should. Protect your unborn child if you don’t care about yourself. Even taking it off to stand next to a stranger another kid she could still put themselves at risk

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm still fuming over Chloe97xo 😤. I'm gonna pop a stitch . Dirty little rats . Start a go fund me for your legal fees I will give anything to see these brought down .
They are down right bully's and if there is one thing I HATE with a passion is bullies . !!!! I was never bullied but friends where got me into no end of trouble sticking up for people 😫😫😫😫 I'm very placid too and takes alot to wind me up but this bunch of freaks do . They think they are something we'll let me tell you Mrs Ingham your husbands a dirty nonce you have ruined your kids you act like your 15 cus your husband alledlged likes young girls . YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEEL SUPIROR ABOUT IW OULD BE ASHAMED YOU CRETIN .

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow

wow where I live children under 2 don’t wear masks. My preschoolers age 3,4 and 5 have to wear masks all day at school. Kids are carriers. Remember should be wearing a mask and more importantly a pregnant woman should. Protect your unborn child if you don’t care about yourself. Even taking it off to stand next to a stranger another kid she could still put themselves at risk
Jeez i feel sorry for those kids, that's way too young to be in masks all day in my opinion

Reactions: 16
Is it me, or have they not mentioned their new motorway mansion since they were outted?
Second thoughts maybe?

Reactions: 27
Sickens me what they get away with. The First Minister here in Scotland was plastered all over the papers after standing talking at a table without a mask. She was leaving after a funeral and 2 old ladies spoke to her. She was 6ft away from them and if she had sat down it would have been fine, but someone took a pic and folks were calling for her resignation. Sarah, being heavily pregnant goes into shops on first day after lockdown, whilst still in a global pandemic and has people applauding her actions!! The First Minister apologised in Parliament for her mistake. No chance of Sarah ever apologising for anything

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm still fuming over Chloe97xo 😤. I'm gonna pop a stitch . Dirty little rats . Start a go fund me for your legal fees I will give anything to see these brought down .
I was also going to suggest a go fund me. I’d gladly donate to see that idiotic family finally be punished for at least one of the hole decisions they’ve made in their time.

Reactions: 23
Who thinking creepy still didn’t go get his greasey bar code hair cut today but will continue to moan about it awww I feel sorry forthe poor sod haveing to cut that if he manages to un glue that bleeping bobble hat from his head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah might want to stop worrying about people calling her out on not following governance guidance, and start worrying about the weirdos who create ‘Inghams resource pages’ on Instagram. Photos of the girls when they were tiny babies? Who the hell has all of these on their phones /computers... and one of the pages saying they’ll be. ‘Recruiting soon’... i think I’d find that a bit more worrying than a gossip site talking about masks if I were a parent.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Hmm there is other opticians than spec savers. Specially as they only need to pick the glasses for him, as they will already have been given their prescription by the hospital Dr. So they are going to make poor jace go 2 weeks without glasses (possibly 3 if the opticians they pick don't make them on site) so will only have 3/4 weeks of use before next appointment.. Great parenting yet again!!

(I've gone through this with my now 19 year old. She had surgery at the age of 2 on her eyes and has glasses too.)

Reactions: 20
Who thinking creepy still didn’t go get his greasey bar code hair cut today but will continue to moan about it awww I feel sorry forthe poor sod haveing to cut that if he manages to un glue that bleeping bobble hat from his head
Reminds me of the scene in Matilda where she superglues her dads hat to his head. You could try and tug it off just the same and it wouldn't budge :ROFLMAO:

1618264023516.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder how Sarah and Chris would feel if Esme got the virus and became seriously ill, knowing that they were responsible by allowing her to go into the shops without wearing a facemask.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.