The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that they had Jace's eyes dilated at the doctors and didn't bring any sunglasses for that poor child to wear outside in the bright sunlight. No wonder the poor kid was upset, his eyes hurt. I can't believe they would risk further damaging his vision like that.
Poor Jace. My little boy had to have his eyes dilated at 2.5 and we took sunglasses and a hat for him and went straight home to a dark room after. Breaks my heart, we do the same now and he is 7.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She claimed it's because she passes out so is exempt from wearing a mask. But if you might pass out you wouldn't really be in Primark! Especially on what has been expected to be the busiest day!

Esme has no excuse at all.
Agreed, and She could take off the giant fluffy coat, instead of leaving off the mask !!

• Angry
Poor Jace. My little boy had to have his eyes dilated at 2.5 and we took sunglasses and a hat for him and went straight home to a dark room after. Breaks my heart, we do the same now and he is 7.
I've had issues with my vision since I was about Jace's age and that's what my parents did for me and what I do now as an adult whenever I have to get my eyes checked. It's exactly what you're supposed to do.

Reactions: 17
Sarah is going to be seething DVG just announced how much their new house was, over double what the minghams have paid for the pylon palace!
I can only imagine what her and old creeps say, hopefully along the lines of ‘if you weren’t such a bleeping perv, that would be us’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Off to Primark the first opportunity she could 🙄 no facemasks, (even the "ifam" child had hers pulled under her chin and no social distancing 🤦 lazy is an idiot !
Look at the state of them look at Lizzy trainers and lazy just looks like a fat Heifer can’t even tell she pregnant

Reactions: 14
I can't believe that they had Jace's eyes dilated at the doctors and didn't bring any sunglasses for that poor child to wear outside in the bright sunlight. No wonder the poor kid was upset, his eyes hurt. I can't believe they would risk further damaging his vision like that.
And instead of wasting time vlogging in the 'caa', how about getting your sleepy son home and comfortable after his appointment?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She is such a hateful witch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Off to Primark the first opportunity she could 🙄 no facemasks, (even the "ifam" child had hers pulled under her chin and no social distancing 🤦 lazy is an idiot !
So she’s pregnant, and went to primark at the first chance AND didn’t wear a mask?

On top of the fact she won’t see a doctor about the mountain on her lip, it’s like she doesn’t give a flying flip about her baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 61
Also she let that younger girl go out in her dirty done in ugg boots yes not to just run out side or to the car but actually let her walk around in the shame on you lazy you bleeping lazy arse twit you got all this money to throw about how about you start with the basics what a bellend how about you sort your priorities out I tell you I can’t even hold my mouth with this family good hob I don’t live anywhere near them cause I would say something if seen them out

Reactions: 23
How do the Inghams get away with everything and still have followers galore?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Longtime lurker.

Being pregnant on its own does not excempt you from wearing a mask - I recently had a baby and was a higher risk pregnancy and had lots of hospital appointments and had to wear a mask to them all.

Also her cold sores are herpes they are caused by the type 1 strain and probably worse due to her pregnancy, she could easily get oral medication from her GP to try and prevent them given how often she has them if she just called the she wouldn’t even need seen face to face

Reactions: 50
She is such a hateful witch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
Getting hotter!! It was minus fkn 1 when I went to work this morning! Still should be keeping your distance from people too not taking selfie’s! Stupid selfish witch 😡

• Angry
Didn’t Chris proclaim once that they don’t, never would & never have click baited illness’s!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Supposedly she gets too hot and passes out, then why wear that horrendous coat then?

Reactions: 40
I thought PHE advised children under 11 years were mask exempt not 12?!?They make their own rules up to suit themselves 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Sarah is going to be seething DVG just announced how much their new house was, over double what the minghams have paid for the pylon palace!
I can only imagine what her and old creeps say, hopefully along the lines of ‘if you weren’t such a bleeping perv, that would be us’
They may have a house double the price, but at the end of the day they are still parents who exploit their kids for money. These family vloggers have no morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They’ll pull the “she just took it off for the photo card” regarding esme and a mask.
Oh yeah I’ve heard those messages over the tannoy in shops ‘face coverings must be worn at all times. Unless you’re a mega famous internet star and someone asks you for a picture. Then don’t worry about it. Social distancing can go out the window too’
Idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.