The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrows vlog will be huge primark haul

I cannot get over how much shops they trail to and buy utter crap when they’ve a house to pack up

Reactions: 24
They're awful literally i tried to get the video taken down when they mentioned my name as their fans came for me, but I'm 23 years old im not afraid of little children or creepy and especially lazy. I will catch up with them one day x
How did they know who you were did you comment on something of theirs?

That’s disgusting. They are first to cry about trolls, is that not classed as doxxing? They are a LTD company, a business, they can’t just be naming and shaming people when it suits them.

On a side note can anyone remember when Chris accidentally pissed off some north east gangsters daughter. That still makes me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 27

That’s disgusting. They are first to cry about trolls, is that not classed as doxxing? They are a LTD company, a business, they can’t just be naming and shaming people when it suits them.

One of the girls who Chris groomed is a family member so obviously I stuck up for her and they came after me, it was chris first then Sarah then Katrina the dinosaur

On a side note can anyone remember when Chris accidentally pissed off some north east gangsters daughter. That still makes me laugh

This is the photo!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
One of the girls who Chris groomed is a family member so obviously I stuck up for her and they came after me, it was chris first then Sarah then Katrina the dinosaur

This is the photo!
I’d have taken that to the police for harassment. They are pieces of work that family. I can’t wait for karma to catch them up.

Reactions: 27
I’d have taken that to the police for harassment. They are pieces of work that family. I can’t wait for karma to catch them up.

I have done they aren't interested either i had such a big argument with the police over it, as the photo was already on social media anyone can " take it" even though its illegal to take photos of a minor. I even reported them when they mentioned my name but nobody was interested, I'm saving up for a lawyer and I'm gonna get them involved to help me fight the YouTube video to be took down

• Angry
Reactions: 34
anyone else find it bizzare that Sarah will go walk around primark but didn’t take her son for his eye appointment ?

• Angry
Reactions: 46
its the fact she's selling vests yet gets her kids primark vests instead like what??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If they took 7 or 8 selfies with "fans" then isn't that 7 or 8 chances of picking up a deadly infection that could kill mum and the unborn child?????

The problem is that because they have no family or friends, no-one they know has been affected by COVID. To them it's not real or a risk.

Chris, come and vlog my volunteers working at a Vaccine clinic, go on I dare ya! There are stories being shared that will scare the shite out of you!

its the fact she's selling vests yet gets her kids primark vests instead like what??
Never in a million years would she pay her OWN prices for products

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Honest to blooming goodness, buying a house for that much and can’t even buy Esme a bloody pair of decent shoes..there’s no excuse for it. It’s not like she’s been in Asda,Morrison’s,Aldi,Sainsbury’s every single day... As for not wearing masks, well I hope to god none of them get Covid because you are more likely with pregnancy complications, hey it would make good click bait though! So no going away today then and vlogs are 2 days behind. That poor boy was just a performing monkey for the vlog today 😟
They haven't bought the house though have they, they have a mortgage for that amount. People with money don't look and dress like they do, the house won't last as they won't be able to keep up with the payments forever.
I think everything they have is on the never never.....the bubble will burst

Reactions: 23
If they took 7 or 8 selfies with "fans" then isn't that 7 or 8 chances of picking up a deadly infection that could kill mum and the unborn child?????

The problem is that because they have no family or friends, no-one they know has been affected by COVID. To them it's not real or a risk.

Chris, come and vlog my volunteers working at a Vaccine clinic, go on I dare ya! There are stories being shared that will scare the shite out of you!

Never in a million years would she pay her OWN prices for products
7 or 8 fan selfies 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fainting my arse. She's one of these women who thinks she's special just because she's pregnant and the 'I can't wear a mask' is part of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They edited my sons photo when he was a baby so I reported them they mentioned my name in their Q&A video doxxing me by using my legal name, calling me a liar and a fool, their little fans came at me for it xx
I'm so sorry you had to go through that, they are such vile cretins without a moral bone in their bodies! Their day of reckoning is fast approaching and we are all living for that day! Welcome to you, there are a lovely bunch on here, who are all like minded when it comes to that disgusting pair and their families! Just vent away whenever you need to, we are here for you! xx

I'm so sorry you had to go through that, they are such vile cretins without a moral bone in their body! Their day of reckoning is fast approaching and we are all living for that day! Welcome to you, there are a lovely bunch on here, who are all like minded when it comes to that disgusting pair and their family! Just vent away whenever you need to, we are here for you! xx
Thank you so much, I'm gonna get a lawyer involved and hopefully try get help!xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Agreed, and She could take off the giant fluffy coat, instead of leaving off the mask !!
Sorry what? She passes out because of wearing masks? Have we ever seen or heard of this in a clog? I’m sorry it would have been the clickbait title of the year if this was actually a real thing....

she should be concerned not wearing a mask in primark in those large ques, no social distancing, no PPE...she ispregnant

Reactions: 16
Tomorrows vlog will be huge primark haul

I cannot get over how much shops they trail to and buy utter crap when they’ve a house to pack up
Same. They are doing all the packing themselves too, why don’t they wait at least until they move? I can’t think of anything worse than packing up all their shite

Reactions: 10
someone should report her to the DVLA. Passes out randomly? Can’t drive then lazy! Say goodbye to your license for a while 😂

• Heart
She is Sarah *you tube star * ingham she doesn't hane wear mask or follow rules 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.