The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker.

Being pregnant on its own does not excempt you from wearing a mask - I recently had a baby and was a higher risk pregnancy and had lots of hospital appointments and had to wear a mask to them all.

Also her cold sores are herpes they are caused by the type 1 strain and probably worse due to her pregnancy, she could easily get oral medication from her GP to try and prevent them given how often she has them if she just called the she wouldn’t even need seen face to face
It's because she claims she has passed out due to pregnancy whilst wearing a mask, that makes her exempt. Earlier in my pregnancy I often felt like that too and did take mine off at a scan - but it was at the point where I knew I couldn't last any longer wearing it, rather than just not bothering at all. It was actually my husband that took it off me and reacted with such urgency I felt like there was something seriously wrong with me, but he could see I was going to go. If it's a true case of wear a mask and pass out or not wear one they would rather you didn't wear one (that's what I was told), but she has certainly never seemed like she is going to or has recently passed out despite often vlogging on these trips. I also seem to think that when they have filmed at her scans/appointments she has had a mask on - because she knows they would know she isn't in any danger of passing out and wouldn't want to mention it to a doctor because it's not actually true.

If she genuinely felt like she might pass out, she wouldn't be shopping in primark, or driving all the way to get Nana to take her to the White Rose centre. She doesn't need a coat on - she presumably went straight from the car into a shopping centre. Most people wouldn't bother with a big coat for that, never mind if they are scared of getting too hot and passing out whilst pregnant, with their child and Nana.

I don't believe she's ever passed out or even come close this pregnancy, she just wants to make it seem a lot more dramatic than it really is - same with the bleeds she has.

Reactions: 50
If she didn't wear a bear suit to go shopping in maybe she wouldn't feel like she's going to pass out.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She is such a hateful witch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
She’s a straight up bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
She's an idiot. If she gets covid and ends up in intensive care like Grace Victory did, I will have no sympathy for her.
I can't believe that they had Jace's eyes dilated at the doctors and didn't bring any sunglasses for that poor child to wear outside in the bright sunlight. No wonder the poor kid was upset, his eyes hurt. I can't believe they would risk further damaging his vision like that.
I have had that done more than once ( pupil dilation ) it did not hurt at all so no idea who Sarah has been talking to but she always likes to turn a simple procedure into a dramatic catastrophe! 🙄
That said apart from the way jace was with prinny which I did not like at all 😞 that little boy is a delight ! I know he can be boisterous and a little bossy but he’s only just turned 2 and is learning every day. He is a very clever little boy and not mentioning any other channels but I would go so far as to say he is the most advanced toddler I’ve seen in a long time & that baffles me because his parents are hardly mom and dad of the year. His counting , colours , sentences are very good 👏

sorry if this comes across like a Ifam post I can assure you i am far from a fan of theirs but jace and Esme are examples of a flower growing in weeds imo, lovely to see but confused how they got there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pregnancy is not a valid exemption for wearing a face mask. And Esme should definitely be wearing one. She’s old enough to take personal responsibility for that.

Reactions: 36
It's because she claims she has passed out due to pregnancy whilst wearing a mask, that makes her exempt. Earlier in my pregnancy I often felt like that too and did take mine off at a scan - but it was at the point where I knew I couldn't last any longer wearing it, rather than just not bothering at all. It was actually my husband that took it off me and reacted with such urgency I felt like there was something seriously wrong with me, but he could see I was going to go. If it's a true case of wear a mask and pass out or not wear one they would rather you didn't wear one (that's what I was told), but she has certainly never seemed like she is going to or has recently passed out despite often vlogging on these trips. I also seem to think that when they have filmed at her scans/appointments she has had a mask on - because she knows they would know she isn't in any danger of passing out and wouldn't want to mention it to a doctor because it's not actually true.

If she genuinely felt like she might pass out, she wouldn't be shopping in primark, or driving all the way to get Nana to take her to the White Rose centre. She doesn't need a coat on - she presumably went straight from the car into a shopping centre. Most people wouldn't bother with a big coat for that, never mind if they are scared of getting too hot and passing out whilst pregnant, with their child and Nana.

I don't believe she's ever passed out or even come close this pregnancy, she just wants to make it seem a lot more dramatic than it really is - same with the bleeds she has.
She really shouldn’t be driving if she keeps passing out. If she has an accident her insurance wouldn’t be valid, the DVLA would have a field day!

Reactions: 46
Off to Primark the first opportunity she could 🙄 no facemasks, (even the "ifam" child had hers pulled under her chin and no social distancing 🤦 lazy is an idiot !
Is she buying more vests.haha love her shopping trolley.what a scruff

Reactions: 17
Its the "chill out" for me. The poster just asked a simple question, didn't accuse them of not wearing a mask, just asked which is valid based on the picture. It's no wonder the ifam jump down each other's throats at the first opportunity when their role model can't say a nice word to anyone.

Also "call yourself ifam" as if you can't like something or follow someone or be a fan and have differing opinions😂 if Sarah said yes we've decided to start stealing from shops, some ifam somewhere would have a positive spin on it and somehow defend them. Cult.

It's a sad day when your kids have no shoes to wear so they have to wear their parent's. Get a grip and see where your children are lacking

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She is such a hateful witch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
i tell you what SARAH if shopping makes you ‘near pass out ‘ 😑 STOP FU**ING SHOPPING ! It’s not hard ! What exactly have you had to get from Primark so urgent that the very first day it’s open your there ! You have been out SHOPPING more than anyone I know all throughout lockdown ! Mask on off on off then you may as well not bother just let everyone know that your shopping for needless tit comes before their health ! Selfish shopaholic witch ! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Whoever wrote that comment about not realizing that Lazy can't pass on covid while taking pictures deserves a medal 🤣

Great to see there are some ifam members who are not brainwashed and question her stupidity. lazy must be fooming 😁

Also can Lazy kindly explain what does she mean by "we had 7 or 8 Selfish"
Yes we know you are selfish lazy but didn't know you are 7 or 8 selfish...thanks for telling us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Look let face it the pair of them just talk absolute shite she sould be wearing a mask and it is 11 years old they should be wearing one to as I’ve got an 11 year old that wear hers and like I said they talk a lot of bull shite to suit them selfs if you can remember creepy wasn’t going out or having takeaways or doing nothing until everyone had been vaccinated blar blar now look she out shopping every day as if the worlds going to end and anit they going on some sort of holly bobs again and I’m sure that’s only what we see them do when the camera is actually out down they are breaking all the rules and doing as they please hole the pair of them 🤬

Reactions: 24
She could have a face shield on instead of a mask. That doesn't restrict your breathing. Would be better than nothing.

Reactions: 29
She 100% should not be driving if she's passing out silly bint. She's thick as pigs poop . Honestly I despair my daughter is 11 and has epilepsy and she still wears one even though one of the tests they do is a puffing test to see how brain reacts to lack of oxygen so could technically be exempt but if she got covid it could send her seizures into overdrive so being sensible and protecting child .
These pair of cretins get more child like by the day its the children parenting the adults most of the time I'm 100% sure mental health possibly bipolar is a big problem for them both . Grow up and act like parents ya morons. Poor Jace being 2 he would struggle to understand what was going on and would have been scared and we have all seen how creepy and Lazy react to that by laughing they don't deserve 1 child let alone 5 . 🤬🤬🤬🤬😡🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She really shouldn’t be driving if she keeps passing out. If she has an accident her insurance wouldn’t be valid, the DVLA would have a field day!
Thumb nail for tonight’s is actually disgraceful . Why would anyone do that to their child . How can they sit at night at make a thumbnail like that and be ok with it ? Pair of sick twats they are . And yes ! She shouldn’t be driving if she ‘ passes out due to getting too hot.’ Maybe the dvla should be informed of that .,, oh wait no because it’s all more attention seeking bullshit . Any excuse not to wear a mask . Cant wear a mask but can wear a massive teddy bear coat ... so much crap comes from their mouths it’s unreal . I’m so disgusted with that thumbnail . Exploiting their 2 year old and his unfortunate condition for money . That is something that should be kept private . But I suppose them pair will do anything for that extra money . As a mother there’s stuff you just don’t do . She couldn’t give a tit . Sickening .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.