The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly their travel vlogs are so boring. The constant shifty eyes when vlogging in public also the lack of Chris footage is greatly appreciated !

Reactions: 6
Honestly their travel vlogs are so boring. The constant shifty eyes when vlogging in public also the lack of Chris footage is greatly appreciated !
It’s unbelievable how boring they can make a place look

Reactions: 10
At least today's vlog was a little bit more agricultural (minus the Sephora crap - the title is like a 101 attempt at clickbaiting). Esme with the butterflies was cute.

I can't deal with Creepy's sweaty greasy fringe. :sick:
Why did they use a Sephora shopping moment as the title? Very well could have used the butterflies or the agriculture they saw as the title? Barely see anything as its so rushed. If they are still there maybe you guys can notify customs at the airport so they get detained going home?

Reactions: 2
To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if that comment was from a "Mia Lovell" type account. It starts of with "Why don't everyone wind there necks in..." which isn't exactly grammatically literate so it has the hallmarks of a #MinghamInsider, it has shown a modicum of self awareness - probably designed to throw people off track plus the Minghams themselves have liked it. If it walks like a duck etc...
Absolutely, whoever wrote it needs to go back to school ?

Reactions: 1
What a boring vlog, I noticed when Sarah was filming Issy holding up her Sephora bags, there were a few asian women standing behind them looking over as if to say "Who are those crazy people with the camera". I don't know if Creepy was there with them but i'd hope they'd take one look at his greasy, sweaty mug and walk off.

Reactions: 6
What's that Sarah... You can't pre-reveal your holiday destinations anymore, because of 'trolls'? That's quite an interesting concept... A random group of trolls decided to pick your vlogs at random, then randomly do/say baseless things to sabotage your journeys? My my, that's quite a far fetched and imaginative explanation Ms Mingham.

I'm 'gobsmacked' that it's nothing at all to do with the fact that your sweaty, greasy, creepy husband has a fetish for girls in their teens, has broken the law abroad to send them indecent propositions and used his power trip, I-think-I'm-gods-gift, unfounded ego, to sleep with fans behind your back.

Truly astounding!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not at all related to their current vlogs and this may already be common knowledge but I’ve only just come across this information today so apologies if this is already known by everyone. Anyway an enhanced DBS (which I believe is the only type used when required for work with children) lists all allegations, complaints, failed prosecutions and even suspicions that a police officer may have about the person.
If there are changes to the law regarding YT families this would completely end them as we know it surely? They’d have to get rid of creepy completely wouldn’t they? Maybe lazy given that when she’s called people c***s it’s inevitable one of those, at least, would have been a minor that may have made a complaint. Don’t think anything would come of a complaint like that but it’d be recorded ?

Reactions: 7
What's that Sarah... You can't pre-reveal your holiday destinations anymore, because of 'trolls'? That's quite an interesting concept... A random group of trolls decided to pick your vlogs at random, then randomly do/say baseless things to sabotage your journeys? My my, that's quite a far fetched and imaginative explanation Ms Mingham.

I'm 'gobsmacked' that it's nothing at all to do with the fact that your sweaty, greasy, creepy husband has a fetish for girls in their teens, has broken the law abroad to send them indecent propositions and used his power trip, I-think-I'm-gods-gift, unfounded ego, to sleep with fans behind your back.

Truly astounding!
Of course it's not randomly. Don't you know it's all fueled by jealousy? We all just want to be them SOOOOPER badly because they're just the highest example of what everyone should aspire to be. People who talk badly about them, they're just jealous that they don't get to spend their days cluttering their houses with useless tat and don't go away every other week to laze by some pool then come home on a Sunday evening before school.

In all seriousness though, who on Earth would want to be them? Not just currently but even before the scandal broke. Backwards moral standards, lots of skeletons in the closet regarding family, valuing money above all else, wearing masks every day to fool the naive into thinking you're good people. No thanks! I'd rather be a genuinely decent human being with the right values and some integrity!

Reactions: 18
Not at all related to their current vlogs and this may already be common knowledge but I’ve only just come across this information today so apologies if this is already known by everyone. Anyway an enhanced DBS (which I believe is the only type used when required for work with children) lists all allegations, complaints, failed prosecutions and even suspicions that a police officer may have about the person.
If there are changes to the law regarding YT families this would completely end them as we know it surely? They’d have to get rid of creepy completely wouldn’t they? Maybe lazy given that when she’s called people c***s it’s inevitable one of those, at least, would have been a minor that may have made a complaint. Don’t think anything would come of a complaint like that but it’d be recorded ?
The only problem with that..and DBS checks is that it's upto the employer to decide whether or not to employee...
So even if they decided to DBS check. They are only being held accountable to themselves. So it wouldn't really matter.

Plus hypothetically a DBS is/can be out of date as soon as it's done.

So unless some governing body ie YouTube or a management decided they have to have it completely clear or have some sort of remit for saying driving offences/teenage mistakes. Then it's not worth the paper it's written on

It's not you pass or fail just basically a disclosure form

Sarah has told her IFAM to show each other love and support on Instastories. Shame she can't take her own advice. Maybe she can show everyone a bit of kindness instead of trying to attack and put people down all the time.

Nice to see when Sarah is at home she is happy to complain about being in pain with the pregnancy (I suspect this is made up/over exaggerated just to fill some time in the vlogs); yet when they’re in Dubai she can walk miles and miles in the heat.
When she was shown at the waterpark in yesterday’s vlog she hardly looked pregnant well at least for soneone who is supposed to be 23/24 weeks

This Ingham supporter on twitter definitely has a ‘dixon’ look
41FFED31-71B3-4F49-9C47-042FBE341C95.jpeg

Twitter is just comedy gold tonight!
8DD6D3FD-0044-4513-AFB1-C0D667174190.jpeg

Reactions: 15
I found Sarah walking around with her bra straps showing , so disrespectful. When ever I go to a Muslim country I always always cover my shoulders, to be respectful of people’s culture/beliefs.

I found Sarah walking around with her bra straps showing , so disrespectful. When ever I go to a Muslim country I always always cover my shoulders, to be respectful of people’s culture/beliefs.
I thought by law you had to cover your shoulders?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.