The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

SO many negative comments getting through on this video!!!
It seems they've given up on deleting them now, hence Sarah angrily typing away replies to some of them. :ROFLMAO: Maybe Granny Jane wanted a raise.

Reactions: 3
At the start of day 2 she said ‘I’m uploading loads of Instagram photos and stories’ which she didn’t. So I think something may have happened whilst there as obviously changed her mind.

Reactions: 4
She’s put lots of photos on Facebook this morning. Maybe she didn’t upload while they were away because people found out where they are going at Christmas?

Reactions: 1
She’s put lots of photos on Facebook this morning. Maybe she didn’t upload while they were away because people found out where they are going at Christmas?
No photos of Chris though? Why would you upload family photos and not put ones of your husband up? Screams guilt

Reactions: 12
Something happened for sure, they made no reference of not vlogging on the way there, then say to safety reasons they didn’t tell anyone yet they filmed the little talk about not vlogging already in Dubai. Doesn’t add up to me

Reactions: 9
1543840506499.png

Sarah it was a paid trip you didn't have to take your Perv Protector pillow with you. You could have just got twin beds.

Reactions: 18
At the start of day 2 she said ‘I’m uploading loads of Instagram photos and stories’ which she didn’t. So I think something may have happened whilst there as obviously changed her mind.
She did.... but from when she said that something must have happened with the sponsor Visit Dubai, as it had been worked out where they were.

Because by the looks of it the ifam hoody video it was filmed after she said that as the girls hair is the same as it was for the pool, and Izzy wearing same white top under hoody.

I think that Visit Dubai have said not to post on Instagram or stories- do not tag them and not to state on youtube video that they were the sponsor.

The 2 day delay in posting might be because they needed approval to post saying Visit Dubai is the sponsorship. They didn’t get it after finding about them/creepy so tried to hide AD as small as possible in the thumbnail, as they have never mentioned who is sponsoring them.

Kate Murnane and Zoe did loads of instastories and squares all tagging Visit Dubai. Zoe states that it was paid partnership with Visit Dubai. I’m sure there are a million other bloggers stating, tagging the sponsor.
3D985D8C-BD7B-47D7-9DF4-E84FACC6B49E.png

More definitely happened behind the scenes because tattles worked out they were there in 20seconds!! By the colour/shape of chairs in an airport!!

Can’t wait for the Christmas edition of No Hell No, ba humbug!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Apparently according to Lazy the children have learnt far more in Dubai that what they would have done at school. Yeah right from watching the borefests I'm sure they have.

What an insult to the teachers.

They make me so angry I might have to block they're facebook page so I can't read it anymore. Who are these stupid grown up f*******s commenting with such drivel? I have never disliked someone as much.

Reactions: 26
Maybe they were advised not to feature Creepy in any of the photos and not so much in the vlogs. He may have pleaded innocence etc, but the sponsor could have insisted then that he should feature less just to be on the safe side. Not that their holiday looked amazing anyway, it was a borefest as usual.

Reactions: 5
She keeps saying they learnt so much more than being in school, but fails to say what they actually learnt.

Here’s a clue Sarah, jack tit.

Reactions: 16
I haven't been keeping up with him since he made the first video where he addressed things without adressing them at all. Has he said anything else about it since?

Maybe they were advised not to feature Creepy in any of the photos and not so much in the vlogs. He may have pleaded innocence etc, but the sponsor could have insisted then that he should feature less just to be on the safe side. Not that their holiday looked amazing anyway, it was a borefest as usual.
This is my theory too. Maybe they were already there/on the way when Visit Dubai learned about the allegations against Chris, so they told them to not feature him. Maybe that explains the video of them looking upset. Well, Chris and Izzy looked upset, Sarah was being her usual hard-faced self.

Oh and in regard to home schooling, it's a HELL NO! from me! Haven't those poor girls suffered enough?!

Reactions: 11
I hope they don’t homeschool the only things they will learn is
1. How to buy subscribers & views
2. Grooming 101 with Creepy
3. How to use a slow cooker
4. How to fail at trolling
5. Makeup lessons with Sarah
6. How to be lazy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.