The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I think you must have got us mixed up with another family' Is she taking the piss!?!?! Sarah is really biting tonight...View attachment 2676View attachment 2677View attachment 2678
Surprised they didn't delete these comments and actually responded! Also don't get her argument in the second comment...I think most people think about people who can't afford/don't have access to food when they're eating? I know when I was younger my mum would always say that to us. I don't believe they donate much to charity either. They're not exactly selfless people - they only do something if it gets them a pat on the back, like feeding and exploiting the homeless.

Reactions: 9
Surprised they didn't delete these comments and actually responded! Also don't get her argument in the second comment...I think most people think about people who can't afford/don't have access to food when they're eating? I know when I was younger my mum would always say that to us. I don't believe they donate much to charity either. They're not exactly selfless people - they only do something if it gets them a pat on the back, like feeding and exploiting the homeless.
Exactly, I try to drum into my children how lucky we are every single day to have access to food and a roof over our heads. I doubt they donate to charity either...unless it benefits them in some way...like the Julia's House fiasco, when they couldnt even get a charity to take their money...oh sorry, the IFAM's money. Did that ever get refunded?

Reactions: 7
'I think you must have got us mixed up with another family' Is she taking the piss!?!?! Sarah is really biting tonight...View attachment 2676View attachment 2677View attachment 2678
I love the thought of her stabbing out her passive aggressive replies from her pregnancy pillow, it’ll be her big common mouth that she can’t keep shut that’ll be the undoing of them I swear.

I don’t buy her reply about doing things by the ASAs book, I’ve just looked at it had to be timel y and be clear about what the actual ad is for, I made a complaint, firstly the tiny font made it highly unlikely it’d even be seen and secondly I’m still none the wiser what exactly they were advertising, unless it was simply the agricultural (inter)national Dubai day scarves? I said that as it’s a channel kids watch, parents like to know what is paid advertising or sponsorship in order to make informed decisions. I’m guessing it’s the trip and Uber but again the guidance said it should be timely so the titchy thumbnail ad wouldn’t suffice for any of it. She’s such an authority in her comments but we all know just how uneducated she is, she can’t even say most three syllable words so I’m not sure I’m trusting she knows the finer points of advertising law, even with the best lawyers in the country.... I’ll let you all know if I get any feedback though unlikely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Wonder what Isla's teacher makes of her missing school?

She's in Y2 now, which agree or not is an important year. Her teacher is head of KS1, in charge science and computing and a school governor. Ironically, he uses tech and blogging to inspire and engage children. Maybe he could give the Ingham family some tips and pointers.
Dont kids have SATS in year 2?

Reactions: 1
The more I read about this Damn Family, The more annoyed i get,
They need to teach those Girls that life isnt about having everything handed to you on a plate,
how will Lazy and Creepy explain that they cant have when everything comes crashing down on them.
and why are the Education not intervening they would if it was anyone else Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:
This is what totally ticks me with off with both of them!One rule for them ,one for everybody else.When my kids were first at school ,one Christmas they all went down with bugs ,which turned to stomach flu ,and then bronchiolitis.My husband slept on one of their beds (he had to work) ,and i had 3 of them in by bed ,buckets at the ready ,and dishing out antibiotics.They missed a month off school ,and i honestly thought they`d end up in hospital.Either the antib`s didn`t agree with them ,or they`d make it through a course ,and it`d start over.My point ,(and there is one) ,was ,when we finally returned to school ,two of their teachers were so rude i was made to feel guilty.The youngest`s said to me "I`ve never had a child away for so long" ,to which i responded ,"No??Really?Well ,i`ve never been so dammed scared either"!! SHe shut up ,and then apologised.It just shows though ,we had drs out because they really were very sick ,yet i was judged for it ,and slated when they did return.
How come this lot can flit off when it suits THEM ,just so the kids can assist with their "wages"!It infuriates me.One day they`ll come a cropper.I feel so sad for those kids ,as it`s not their fault ,but Chris and Sarah ought to know better.Youtube isn`t the answer to an "easy/carefree life" ,and it`s unpredictable.When it does all float down the suwannee ,they won`t know what`s hit them.

Someone must have got some sand in her vagina at the beach!
Just lost half my morning cuppa!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How can she say she’s being transparent and open about it being a paid for holiday yet when someone questions the amount of money they spend she didn’t even say ‘we were very fortunate to have being gifted this holiday’ or something similar she rambles on about how she gives loads to charity (??) and she shouldn’t complain if she eats dinner

Reactions: 13
This is what totally ticks me with off with both of them!One rule for them ,one for everybody else.When my kids were first at school ,one Christmas they all went down with bugs ,which turned to stomach flu ,and then bronchiolitis.My husband slept on one of their beds (he had to work) ,and i had 3 of them in by bed ,buckets at the ready ,and dishing out antibiotics.They missed a month off school ,and i honestly thought they`d end up in hospital.Either the antib`s didn`t agree with them ,or they`d make it through a course ,and it`d start over.My point ,(and there is one) ,was ,when we finally returned to school ,two of their teachers were so rude i was made to feel guilty.The youngest`s said to me "I`ve never had a child away for so long" ,to which i responded ,"No??Really?Well ,i`ve never been so dammed scared either"!! SHe shut up ,and then apologised.It just shows though ,we had drs out because they really were very sick ,yet i was judged for it ,and slated when they did return.
How come this lot can flit off when it suits THEM ,just so the kids can assist with their "wages"!It infuriates me.One day they`ll come a cropper.I feel so sad for those kids ,as it`s not their fault ,but Chris and Sarah ought to know better.Youtube isn`t the answer to an "easy/carefree life" ,and it`s unpredictable.When it does all float down the suwannee ,they won`t know what`s hit them.
There's no doubt it is frustrating and they are disgusting creatures.
But take some comfort in the lengths they are having to go to now when they go off on their ridiculous 'holidays' and how the good work of folks on here and Twitter is making every part of their day awkward for them.
Remember that Queen Muck had to slum it in pissing down, freezing cold Mabelthorpe just a few weeks ago.
Imagine her screwed up, rage filled face every time she realises we are one step ahead of her and the effort it must take her to paint on that rictus smile every time she deigns to share their 'content' with us.
The lengths she has to go to to concoct increasingly ridiculous tales about meetings with I-Fam.

And know that the battle is being slowly won and it is a marathon not a sprint.
I should imagine that after a quiet period the last few days have given us all the boost we need to keep fighting the good fight.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This MUST have been one of you lot :ROFLMAO: And the fact she replies in all seriousness :ROFLMAO:
16.GIF

Reactions: 53
Trolls! Not your husband sending allegedly inappropriate messages to young girls?! Oh she makes my blood boil, always someone else’s fault never own up to a mistake either have made ever!

As we all thought
If the girls safety is her main priority why is she still with Chris? Why is she letting Isabelle go off alone with him ect? I wouldn't trust him round her with the way he always calls her stuff like gorgeous but never refers to Sarah like that. The fact he hid under her bed, that she's always the thumbnail. In my eyes it's creepy!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If the girls safety is her main priority why is she still with Chris? Why is she letting Isabelle go off alone with him ect? I wouldn't trust him round her with the way he always calls her stuff like gorgeous but never refers to Sarah like that. The fact he hid under her bed, that she's always the thumbnail. In my eyes it's creepy!
I couldn't agree more. If the girls safety is their priority then why put 5 people in a 4 seater car and why doesn't Isla have a car seat when she's in the car.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Chris is really creepy around Issy, it's sad that according to his old work colleagues apparently he never mentioned her, only his own daughters. Although he never had one picture of any of his kids on social media before either. Yet now that they are vlogging and he sees Issy is popular, he's all over her and features her more than his own daughters in the thumbnails in questionable poses.

I don't know how Sarah could be okay with this but then again I don't identify with the type of person she is, without any maternal instincts let alone any self respect by staying with the greasy grinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just like the Sacconejolys, they go on so many holidays a year. It's been 11 years since I had a holiday in the UK or abroad.

I'm not jealous of those people cause there's good things in life other than regular holidays.

Reactions: 4
It sounds like they were only there for 2 whole days? Why could they not pay to extend it by another few nights and come home today. I have been to Dubai before and had a great time, so much more to see than shopping malls. If they took the night flight to Dubai they would have been flying for around 7 hours and would have got there in the middle/early UK morning, then if they didn't have an early check in they would have been hanging round the hotel exhausted. That really leaves only one full day of having a proper night's sleep, then a flight home the next day. Not fun for the girls at all.

I'd only do it if there was a generous cheque that went with the free trip but it doesn't sound like they got that. Poor kids have been carted round again for nothing.

Reactions: 4
Dont kids have SATS in year 2?
Not that I remember. We never done any I don't think. It's year six.

Trolls! Not your husband sending allegedly inappropriate messages to young girls?! Oh she makes my blood boil, always someone else’s fault never own up to a mistake either have made ever!

As we all thought
Biggest hypocrite going. Something being gifted to you and a paid sponsorship is the SAME thing!!!!

@Impleo they were there for four days. I think. Two days in yesterday's vlog and then Sarah said they had two more days.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.