Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

DramaLlama

Brilliant, that person deserves public applause. I thought it was to be sang to the ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air’ music for some reason!
You've inspired me...

In West Yorkshire born and raised
In the playground is where I spend most of my days
Chillin out, skating, looking like a fool
Shooting some footage outside of the school
When a couple of teens who were not legal age
Started making trouble on my Twitter page
I groomed several little teens* and then I ran scared
Hiding with my family coz I can’t grow a pair….

*Allegedly, Allegedly, Allegedly
It's not great, feel free to do your own versions :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 54
D

DramaLlama

This MUST have been one of you lot :ROFLMAO: And the fact she replies in all seriousness :ROFLMAO:
16.GIF

Reactions: 53
G

Ginger

Vlog starts and they're staying herehttps://www.atlantisthepalm.com/. Lazy keeps mentioning Uber. They would never been able to afford this trip without the sponsorship.

First stop is Legoland and some other theme park. I think that there are lots of theme parks around Legoland. Looks like it is the equivalent of the Disney and Universal parks in Florida… Oops maybe I shouldn't of said that because Lazy will now be seething with anger at the fact they can't go back. ?? Sarah keeps moaning that she can't go on the rides.

Back at the hotel and the girls are admiring the fish in the aquarium. Personally I don't think should have an aquarium. Hotels are noisy places and with with kids like Isla screaming as she does at the end of the clip it will probably be stressing them out quite a bit.

Day ends with Creepy showing us the view that keeps being rammed down our throats.

Day two and Sarah says that they have been posting stuff on Instagram which is not true because I've been on that the last couple of days and it is been as dead as a poor old Dodo.

We get told international Dubai Day but then Chris corrects Sarah and says it's actually national Dubai Day. And anyway that isn't until second of December and it 30th November...

They go to a waterpark and film with no regard for child safety and privacy. Esme is wearing a hat that says 'leave me alone'. Probably an indirect message to Chris...

Lazy tells the girls that tomorrow they're going to the worlds tallest building the Burj Khalifa. Obviously she doesn't tell them the latter but she is so dumb and doesn't know the name of the building.

They go to some sort of circus show and then lazy tells us that they've ordered another Uber back to the hotel. Back at the hotel she says goodbye and tells us they have another two days in Dubai.

That's the end of part one of the most boring trip to Dubai. Chris didn't appear in it much for obvious reasons but it was nice to have a break from his greasy face. Probably doesn't want to visit his new home in Dubai prison.

Someone contact Uber and Legoland. Think they've got a sponsorship with them too.
I know we’ve banged heads recently, but I want to thank you for this. I can’t even ‘curiosity watch’ them any more. There’s something VERY wrong with a world where a man (allegedly) can (allegedly) do what he (allegedly) did and still swan around like nothing has happened, to the point where he’s getting sponsored fucking holidays when most UK families with REAL JOBS (allegedly) can’t afford a trip to the seaside.

Am I angry? Yes i am.

Am I a jealous hater, Sarah and Chris and Jane? No. Know why? My husband doesn’t sleep around. He doesn’t eye up teenage girls. Everything I own I have worked for... never once have I accepted a handout, even when things have been really tough. I don’t have to hide when I go on holiday because I’m not scared that I’ll be arrested, or have my designation leaked. I don’t bully, abuse, harass... I wouldn’t swap your sorry existence for mine any day, and I’m willing to bet most decent people feel the same.

Reactions: 47

clm77

Arrghhhh so annoyed! I see they were in mothercare again, this time at Leeds and it’s been brought to my attention that our management at the top are chuffed to bits to be featured in their vlog!! So frustrating!
Just filled in a complaint on mothercare website

As a customer of over 15 years im disgusted to hear not only that you are allowing the Ingham family to vlog for their YouTube channel in your stores but have also heard that management high up in the company are happy to be in the vlogs. The Dad Chris Ingham has been accused of grooming young girls and sleeping with young fans. He and his legal team have not denied that he sent messages of a sexual nature to fans as young as 16 which has been confirmed by the police. To not only allow him to vlog in your store but also take the camera into changing rooms is totally unacceptable. I will therefore no longer be using Mothercare or the ELC and will be advising friends and family to stay away also and asking them to also pass on the message as a company like Mothercare should be thinking about the care/well being of young children and not be supporting an alleged groomer who used his position to be inappropriate with young girls. I look forward to any comments you would like to make on the situation and if you need any more information about how disgusting Chris Ingham is a quick google of his name will bring up many news articles about him.

Reactions: 45
D

DramaLlama

Response from the ASA. What happened to following their rules fully Sarah?

'We very recently received a number of complaints about this particular account, and, having considered that the material may constitute advertising, provided the advertiser with guidance on our social media rules. We will continue to monitor complaints regarding the issue, and if we consider the advertiser is breaching our rules in future, may consider taking further action.'

Reactions: 38

Clarabelle76

She currently strikes me as someone who resents her ‘job’ She needs it obviously for income and went out of her way to insincerely talk about how thankful they are to viewers but all the snipey comments tell me differently. She acts like someone who detests their boss ‘the haters’ ‘they’re jealous’ ‘we are positive, they are negative’ she’s directly talking to only those viewers who agree with absolutely everything they spout, without question, again like someone in a job who only stays for the clients or the people underneath them that don’t question anything. Like I said they do their ‘show’ then continue on with their real life, all that thank you for sharing ‘our’ holiday, as soon as that camera is off you just know she’s effing and jeffing at all the c words who are criticising her parenting decisions and his indiscretions. They can’t even be arsed to be original anymore, it’s far easier to steal Ladbabies catchphrases and (creepily) laughter because she doesn’t have her own, she resents having to do this daily work so much she literally doesn’t have a smile to give. Things like their never changing bedsheets and disposable pjs, it’s a bad film set, nothing more. Now if they happened to be interesting, engaging, entertaining or informative then this would all be not so bad also if they didn’t feel
the need to lie and pretend it’s anything but the fakery it is all the time and trip themselves up I would accept that as at least some sort of honesty. So there you have it, an older cheating misfit of a man that has an attraction to young girls and is universally disliked in his industry and a bitter and resentful woman with a very low level of intelligence from the wrong side of the tracks who has an addiction to spending money and a masssive insecure ego, that’s all they are and by some twist of luck and fate they’ve managed to make a living out of it, the only sad thing is the children who’ve been caught up in it all and will without a doubt grow up with some sort of issues. Who on Gods geeen earth would be jealous of that?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

SarahGard83

VIP Member
A few years ago I went crazy with Christmas as I had a bad health scare and genuinely thought it was my last Christmas with my children. In my head I'd convincedmyself that I had to buy loads to make up for the times I possibly wouldn't be there. On Christmas morning my kids were overwhelmed and couldn't cope with the sheer amount of presents. It was too much and half of it never got played with. I'm embarrassed now when I think about it and have learnt from my mistakes. All my kids actually wanted was their mum at home and spending time with them. Presence is better than presents 100%

Reactions: 37

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Twas the night before Christmas in the Ingham house
The only thing stirring prinny dressed as a mouse

A mountain of presents to show off their wealth
a gormless looking pixie
oh its Chris on the shelf

A Santa stands tall Ninety nine pounds of tack
what more could he have in his B&M sack

Maybe a new car with full M.O.T
Flight tickets also yes but they have to be free

This Family so awful and just so rebellious
us that dont love them just nasty and jealous
But no i dont think so the law and the rule
we all value our kids future
we send them to School

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
7D2A49A6-3F27-4F13-9D0E-91E03391DF81.jpeg

I smell a rat far more than I smell an elf or a reindeer....
“Hi Inghams” “gobsmacked”
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Reactions: 35

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Personally
I think their decisions this week have been complete knee jerk reactions with not much thought gone into them. probably because of the ongoing attention on social media and here.
It makes me believe it’s definitely a spon and they dont have the luxury to fuck it up even just a little bit when so many are watching, brands as well as viewers.

But Sarah and Chris, you might think you’ve avoided any negative reaction being so secretive.
in reality I think people will be even MORE determined to make sure the decision to allow you to freely travel, to freely vlog, to freely work with brands without a backlash will be taken out of your hands, or at least be met with very, very negative reactions. To both you and those involved.

I keep comparing it to a game of cat and mouse.
The cat will eventually get tired, and we all know mice travel in packs. ? and they’re honest little creatures, they just like to make sure their floorboards are kept safe and the baby mice are protected right ? ?
How many mice can you really outrun and for how long?

You’re reactions in the last 6 months can only be compared to you both grabbing shovels and helping your “haters” dig a grave for your channel.
Hindsight is great isn’t it.
Think how different this could have gone when you first had contact with Jess, or when Jess first contacted Sarah,
Or when Jess first went to twitter with her information,
And every day since then.
God that must be hard to swallow daily, that it could have been so different.

Sorry for the lengthy rant. It’s just so entertaining seeing 2 people screw themselves over so frequently now

• Heart
Reactions: 33
F

FamHam

That tiny ad just in the the thumbnail isn't good enough, needs it in the title too.

Even if duabi don't probe Chris I'm reporting to the ASA

maxresdefault (1).jpg

I'm disgusted but not surprised they took the children out of school to make money on an advert.

This is so much worse than just talking children out for holiday. They are taking children out to effectively work! I'm tempted to write to my mp.

Reactions: 30

Hatshepsut

More lies again Lazy?
Didn’t they pull the girls out of school from the 4th to 6th of July this year when they ran away from the Creepy fallout, first to that Premier Inn then to Forest Holidays?
Esme also missed school for her birthday on 20th June, and didn’t Isla miss her first day back in September after the Australia fiasco.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
PART TWO
FEATURING MY POOR POOR PREGNANT WIFE.....

Banged up abroad, again..... ?
Coming soon to the
Chris Delonge YouTube channel.

C5CD48CC-81E6-4451-8A3E-A8E489799A71.jpeg

Chris-Ming-ham

What's that Sarah... You can't pre-reveal your holiday destinations anymore, because of 'trolls'? That's quite an interesting concept... A random group of trolls decided to pick your vlogs at random, then randomly do/say baseless things to sabotage your journeys? My my, that's quite a far fetched and imaginative explanation Ms Mingham.

I'm 'gobsmacked' that it's nothing at all to do with the fact that your sweaty, greasy, creepy husband has a fetish for girls in their teens, has broken the law abroad to send them indecent propositions and used his power trip, I-think-I'm-gods-gift, unfounded ego, to sleep with fans behind your back.

Truly astounding!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Clarabelle76

'I think you must have got us mixed up with another family' Is she taking the piss!?!?! Sarah is really biting tonight...View attachment 2676View attachment 2677View attachment 2678
I love the thought of her stabbing out her passive aggressive replies from her pregnancy pillow, it’ll be her big common mouth that she can’t keep shut that’ll be the undoing of them I swear.

I don’t buy her reply about doing things by the ASAs book, I’ve just looked at it had to be timel y and be clear about what the actual ad is for, I made a complaint, firstly the tiny font made it highly unlikely it’d even be seen and secondly I’m still none the wiser what exactly they were advertising, unless it was simply the agricultural (inter)national Dubai day scarves? I said that as it’s a channel kids watch, parents like to know what is paid advertising or sponsorship in order to make informed decisions. I’m guessing it’s the trip and Uber but again the guidance said it should be timely so the titchy thumbnail ad wouldn’t suffice for any of it. She’s such an authority in her comments but we all know just how uneducated she is, she can’t even say most three syllable words so I’m not sure I’m trusting she knows the finer points of advertising law, even with the best lawyers in the country.... I’ll let you all know if I get any feedback though unlikely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
The detective work that goes on here is amazing and terrifying. I’d be scared if I was them , even if Chris hasn’t done anything wrong.
Remind me never to get on the wrong side of anyone on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
She just can’t help herself!!

Don’t people know it’s the Lazy’s TV show. Might use Izzy in the thumb nail to get the viewers but it’s all about her.
I just love how her “family friendly” responses are slipping ... girl is p*ssed ! Their whole world is crumbling and it’s their fault (someone please pass me the popcorn)

Reactions: 27