The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone contacted Insta about Chris? It's very possible he is using that platform for more grooming.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone contacted Insta about Chris? It's very possible he is using that platform for more grooming.
Not much point, they won't do anything. I reported a hate page about Jess and according to Instagram it doesn't break their terms and conditions.

new smug sarah up and its hilarious, she's spot on....really thinking she's on here as so much discussed is in her vlogs, either that or others are also discussing them like us lot do, either way keep it up its fab.....my sides ache

Reactions: 12
Oh dear that Mary shortle video. The dolls are Creepy just like that Victoria. Ifam merch no thanks wouldn't promote someone with such bad disgusting press. What a trashy win. Can't believe that was worth £300 blimey.,dolls would give many a child a nightmare. The minghams really do think they are a star celebs

Reactions: 2
How is this man still on the Internet. It’s terrifying how many young girls are idolising him and he’s still loving the attention. The comments he gets on his instagram from young girls saying they love them, that he’s amazing and a great husband blah blah and he has the nerve to ‘heart’ their comment, it sickens me. And don’t get me started on his own late night chai fam following. Wonder how many kids stay up late to be part of his chats.
Sarah is setting such a bad example to her own daughters and female fans of what’s acceptable from a husband. Please let there be an end to these two being online soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How is this man still on the Internet. It’s terrifying how many young girls are idolising him and he’s still loving the attention. The comments he gets on his instagram from young girls saying they love them, that he’s amazing and a great husband blah blah and he has the nerve to ‘heart’ their comment, it sickens me. And don’t get me started on his own late night chai fam following. Wonder how many kids stay up late to be part of his chats.
Sarah is setting such a bad example to her own daughters and female fans of what’s acceptable from a husband. Please let there be an end to these two being online soon.
The police need to get hold of his hard drive or look for a hidden device somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Unfortunately their fans have been completely brainwashed and are under this delusion that he’s fabulous, even some of the adults think this way. It wouldn’t matter if he was arrested and found guilty in a court of law the ifam would still support him by protesting his innocence. Also there have been numerous complaints about this vile man to YT yet they fall on deaf ears.
YouTube do not care!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought that too although doubt Insta will do anything unless someone comes forward with recent messages from there.

Just some ridiculous comments/replies on his insta post. The fact he has the audacity to even think about uploading on his channel without a care in the world, and that he’s now going to try to cater it to those wanting to “learn” to skate aka young fans..... (Also does someone wanna contact that insta page & explain who chris is and that does he really want to be associated with him)

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Yel

Time for a new thread, although the limit has been decreased to 100 characters. Just because some long titles were wrapping onto 5 lines on a phone. Although if there is a really long title you want and is perfect you can pm Helen to update it. Just trying to avoid having a forum full of long titles that is more difficult to use :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.