The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I remember. We never done any I don't think. It's year six.

Biggest hypocrite going. Something being gifted to you and a paid sponsorship is the SAME thing!!!!

@Impleo they were there for four days. I think. Two days in yesterday's vlog and then Sarah said they had two more days.
You definitely do sats in yr 2 but it's not made a big deal off, all part of every day work ect.

Reactions: 12
I'd only do it if there was a generous cheque that went with the free trip but it doesn't sound like they got that.
I think that there was also paid, hence why it has been half arsed been labelled AD. Not sure if others looked like this but the thumb nail on my phone did not show it as an AD, just D.
C6B02A2A-BA15-4722-91B3-7F5821A2EBB4.jpeg

From the other floggers that have also been they have labelled posts on insta as paid partnership- so money has changed hands. For the likes of Zoella I don’t think she would go if it was only a free holiday.

Plus I think they really need the money to pay for that massive pile of Christmas presents - why else would you put yourself at risk entering the Middle East after being stopped for 3 or 4 hrs (he can’t remember) entering a commonwealth country. She was the driving force behind this.

Reactions: 5
Why did they have to drag the girls to Dubai for such a short amount of time, Isla and Esme were yawning in the non vlog the other day. Surely granny could have looked after them and saved them going on more flights for no real reason.

This will be their 1000th upload, bet it's gonna be soooooper emotional guyyyyzz!

.....Jk. They probably didn't notice because they don't care about anything that isn't views and subs.

Reactions: 7
This will be their 1000th upload, bet it's gonna be soooooper emotional guyyyyzz!

.....Jk. They probably didn't notice because they don't care about anything that isn't views and subs.
No today will be 999, I think it has been already uploaded - but unlisted like yesterday’s was up before 5pm but unlisted so won’t show up on youtube search, but might in google.

Not sure how the others above found the unlisted link yesterday before 5pm.

It could be up unlisted as they have had to send the link to the vlog to Visit Dubai to approve before it goes live, which may be another reason for the delay on posting the vlogs.

Last edited:
No today will be 999, I think it has been already uploaded - but unlisted like yesterday’s was up before 5pm but unlisted so won’t show up on youtube search, but might in google.

Not sure how the others above found the unlisted link yesterday before 5pm.

It could be up unlisted as they have had to send the link to the vlog to Visit Dubai to approve before it goes live, which may be another reason for the delay on posting the vlogs.
I don't think it was viewable before five because I kept checking but the date on it is 30th November.

View attachment 2597

I smell a rat far more than I smell an elf or a reindeer....
“Hi Inghams” “gobsmacked”
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Ever since this Mia Lovell account has been revealed to be Chris/Sarah/Jane (or at the very least an Ingham insider), it's basically exposed the Inghams as seeing their fans as pathetic morons. They made this account to fool us and they tried their best to make it sound like a real IFAM. To do that, they've made this fantasy IFAM *apologise* for approaching them (not *thank* them), appear star struck ("Gobsmacked" at seeing HRH Sarah Ingham! OH EM GEE!) and have given her an idiot's bio ("spread a little sparkle wherever you go", wasn't it?:sick:).

If I was an IFAM, I'd be offended.

(For those who haven't read everything: Mia Lovell was the account who commented claiming that they'd met the Inghams at the airport and implied they were going Lapland, not Dubai)

Reactions: 10
Ever since this Mia Lovell account has been revealed to be Chris/Sarah/Jane (or at the very least an Ingham insider), it's basically exposed the Inghams as seeing their fans as pathetic morons. They made this account to fool us and they tried their best to make it sound like a real IFAM. To do that, they've made this fantasy IFAM *apologise* for approaching them (not *thank* them), appear star struck ("Gobsmacked" at seeing HRH Sarah Ingham! OH EM GEE!) and have given her an idiot's bio ("spread a little sparkle wherever you go", wasn't it?:sick:).

If I was an IFAM, I'd be offended.

(For those who haven't read everything: Mia Lovell was the account who commented claiming that they'd met the Inghams at the airport and implied they were going Lapland, not Dubai)
I'm assuming the Mia Lovell on twitter is one you guys taking the piss?

Reactions: 4
They have even liked this comment! Admitting they have lost something along the way then are they?!
To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if that comment was from a "Mia Lovell" type account. It starts of with "Why don't everyone wind there necks in..." which isn't exactly grammatically literate so it has the hallmarks of a #MinghamInsider, it has shown a modicum of self awareness - probably designed to throw people off track plus the Minghams themselves have liked it. If it walks like a duck etc...

This MUST have been one of you lot :ROFLMAO: And the fact she replies in all seriousness :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2685
But still in comparison to other vloggers it is poor??? like just admit you’re tit. (some amazing things coming up in tonight’s vlog yet they title it a teen Sephora haul?? when Isabelle could have done that video over on her channel? It’s like “oh no can’t do that because then Isabelle will get the money..”

Day three of the Dreadful Dubai Yawnfest and first look of the thumbnail it looks like they are copying Family Fizz with the Sephora makeup stuff. Wouldn't be a thumbnail without the usual shocked face from Isabelle.

Sarah tells us that she's having a big breakfast as they have a busy day. She goes on about the restaurants in the hotel. Turning the camera around and she must be having a bit of a dig at us for saying that they eat so much junk food because it's a plate full of fruit.

They get into a car and the music is so loud that you can barely hear Lazy tell us that they're going to Miracle Gardens. They show us some really creepy cats and a airplane made out of flowers. They spend some time moaning about the heat and go into the butterfly gardens. Sarah is scared of butterflies and winces when one nearly flies into her. They keep picking up the poor butterflies. Can they not just leave them alone?

Next it's off to Al Seef to go to the Illusion Museum. Then they go to a Shopping Mall there is more mention of Uber and they remind us that they are going up the Burj Khalifa. Chris says he wants to jump in the waterfall that is in the mall as it's so hot.

They go to the Burj Khalifa and keep going on about how they're excited to see the sunset. However when they film at the top they don't even show us the sunset they just show the camera looking down at various points of the landscape. I don't think Esme seems too impressed afterwards.

Afterwards Sarah tells Isabelle that she can get some makeup from Sephora. She gets about three bags of it. Leaving the mall Chris shows us the Burj Khalifa with its lights on. However there are some really bad camerawork; it's really dodgy and shaky.

Back at the hotel and they film Isla as she gets on of those hidden some desserts. She almost gets burnt because she picks up the raspberries whilst the man is pouring hot sauce on it so the chocolate melts. She's obviously been missing fruit though. In their room Lazy tells us her feet are very swollen and says she's impressed with how many child friendly things there are to do in Dubai and it's the end of the vlog.

Another day spent with the camera on their own faces the majority of the time.

Reactions: 9
At least today's vlog was a little bit more agricultural (minus the Sephora crap - the title is like a 101 attempt at clickbaiting). Esme with the butterflies was cute.

I can't deal with Creepy's sweaty greasy fringe. :sick:

Reactions: 3
Nice to see when Sarah is at home she is happy to complain about being in pain with the pregnancy (I suspect this is made up/over exaggerated just to fill some time in the vlogs); yet when they’re in Dubai she can walk miles and miles in the heat.

Reactions: 20
No wonder Esme can't cope with the heat, she's carrying round a back pack almost as big as she is.

Is that full of her stuff? Or all the other girls things too? Chris also has a back pack, but Izzy, Isla and Sarah don't.

I'm surprised we didn't see where they had lunch? All those US chains and I betcha they ended up in nandos!

Sarah made a comment about how they wouldn't be in a country with a sephora for a while.. why is that again Sarah?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.