The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just quickly watched the Dubai vlog. How boring. Like. You go to a place like Dubai and put out the most boring vlog ever. Dunno how that’s possible but the Inghams have done it.
You obviously didn’t watch their Australia vlogs!!

No mention of Ad/paid partnership in comment box!
0A3E7AFF-FD6B-4B99-BC56-3FD2E14EAB19.jpeg

As seen in Kate it’s definitely paid partnership as able to use the paid partnership heading!!

D0D7F798-2245-4E6C-A9CB-9FE47907D5A7.jpeg

Time to report them to ASA!!

Reactions: 10
It says ad in the top left hand corner of the thumbnail.
Squint and tilt your head ?
I totally missed that! Sneaky sneaky!

I wonder if the fake fan who wished them lots of snow when they met them at the airport will be identified !?

Reactions: 9
That tiny ad just in the the thumbnail isn't good enough, needs it in the title too.

Even if duabi don't probe Chris I'm reporting to the ASA

maxresdefault (1).jpg

I'm disgusted but not surprised they took the children out of school to make money on an advert.

This is so much worse than just talking children out for holiday. They are taking children out to effectively work! I'm tempted to write to my mp.

Reactions: 30
It's the same hotel Kate Murnane stayed in. Disgusted that visit Dubai gave them this holiday. Have they declared it as gifted?

Reactions: 4
It's the same hotel Kate Murnane stayed in. Disgusted that visit Dubai gave them this holiday. Have they declared it as gifted?
No it has was never mentioned in the vlog but I watched the first link unless something else has been added.

Kate Murnane was very transparent and just tagged all stories and squares as #ad. But this is since the meldrums DLP carry on it’s all the channel mum floggers are speaking about lately what is an ad etc.

I've messaged visit Dubai to see why they think it's acceptable to basically reward Chris with a free holiday

Reactions: 18
Really wish Chris had had his hands cut off and thrown in a Dubai prison

Reactions: 9
It's such a bad advert for Dubai.

These are the videos that educated me on the IG model sex industry in the Middle East

(LOL look at the last three letters of that URL!!) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've messaged visit Dubai to see why they think it's acceptable to basically reward Chris with a free holiday
Which email did You use please ?! I was planning a relaxing getaway with around 10’friends before my wedding but I will not be going to the Atlantis let alone Dubai now.

Reactions: 3
How are they going to explain all those 'Mia Lovell' comments now? Just proves what trolls they are. The absolute muppets.

Reactions: 17
So all those people they filmed and only blurred out the guy on the familyslide thingy. He was probably pretty mad they were filming and they had to promise him (pay him off) to blurr

Anyone know how to report concerns to Dubai border force?
There's no point now. They are out of the country.

What we can do now:

Complain to ASA over breaking ad rules, write to your mp about children taken out of school to work and tell Dubai tourism that your disgusted they worked with them.

Reactions: 10
Which email did You use please ?! I was planning a relaxing getaway with around 10’friends before my wedding but I will not be going to the Atlantis let alone Dubai now.
I sent them a message via Facebook :)

Reactions: 2
There's no point now. They are out of the country.

What we can do now:

Complain to ASA over breaking ad rules, write to your mp about children taken out of school to work and tell Dubai tourism that your disgusted they worked with them.
I have sent in my complain to the Dubai tourism !

So again, they spent their time doing the same things they do in the UK...went on some rides, to the pool, to a theatre. Can't remember if they even mentioned the name of the company but I don't think so.....so what are they being paid for then? Clearly doing business with them is a terrible idea. How many times do they need to be reported to the ASA for them to be punished? One can only hope that one day they're gonna start facing the consequences of every crappy thing they do. They need to stop getting away with everything. They're such morally bankrupt, self serving pricks.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.