The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he does end up another guy locked up in Dubai can't see the government or newspapers offering much support. If anything more publicity will be the final nail in the Ingham family channel.

Reactions: 10
Considering the meldrums paid full price for a house where a son murdered his dad in the utility room with a cat bowl, I don't think Chris being somewhere will affect it.
I wondered what all the comments about the utility room were about!! ?

Reactions: 1
I have another one I can link here again if you like? (Or two actually).
I don't see why not, I know people can get a bit funny about the thread going off topic but I think it's quiet on the Ingham front at the minute.

Saying that I suppose the Inghams are full of tit too! :poop:

I don't see why not, I know people can get a bit funny about the thread going off topic but I think it's quiet on the Ingham front at the minute.

Saying that I suppose the Inghams are full of tit too! :poop:
It'll probably liven up a bit in two hours when the vlog is up. Can't wait for all the comment down belows. 'Comment down below if you've ever been to Dubai' 'Comment down below if you guessed where we are' 'Comment down below if you missed us yesterday' 'Comment down below if you like the colour green' 'Comment down below if you got a letter from the Levi's aka the world's best solicitors'

Reactions: 12
I was helping my friend look for a job the other day and I noticed Levi’s were recruiting . Probs needing extra amazing lawyers for all the letters the Inghams are wanting to send

Reactions: 11
1543678058146.png

Is that a new photo on Isabelles profile?

Yuck.... I doubt 120k followers means 120k 12 year olds does it? :unsure:

Either way she looks beautiful.

I was just laughing thinking oh maybe they did pull the wool over our eyes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.