The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@therealsassybelle482 no that is the same thumbnail, she was wearing that black top but looks like bikini top under the way the straps cross over.

Reactions: 1
Chris hardly features in this vlog yet when he does he is wearing his BEANIE! Seriously I think it’s surgically attached to his head!

I’m actually disgusted they have been given this trip ... least we all know why they delayed the videos, poor little chris wouldnt survive five mins in a prison over there!

Reactions: 12
Very odd that Chris is not in it, I wonder if Visit Dubai either found out or were told about him and specified he wasn’t to be on camera?

Reactions: 1
Definitely Visit Dubai freebie - exact same hotel as Kate Murnane- who tagged all her posts AD. See from their title of the vlog it has not been tagged AD!!

Also the thumbnail from the last vlog was taken there on the 2nd day from the clothes the girls are wearing.

Reactions: 3
How do they manage to make a holiday to Dubai look so boring ?

Reactions: 9
Definitely Visit Dubai freebie - exact same hotel as Kate Murnane- who tagged all her posts AD. See from their title of the vlog it has not been tagged AD!!
Tut tut tut the Ingham fam once again like to think they are above the law!

Also : the Christmas opening with Chris and his stupid pulling face is the gift that keeps on giving !

Reactions: 5
Just quickly watched the Dubai vlog. How boring. Like. You go to a place like Dubai and put out the most boring vlog ever. Dunno how that’s possible but the Inghams have done it.

Reactions: 3
So who was there at the same time as them?
Any YouTube influencers who want to be involved in this conversation....
I mean, Alfie Dayes and Zoella worked with the same company?!
Has anyone asked Alfie how he feels about this ?????
Zoe...
Louise Pentland....
Jack Mate....
True Geordie....
Mail online....
Any Charities that might like to know about them being paid to go away..????
The Cottage for Christmas...???

So many who might be interested in talking about this in their daily vlogmas uploads ?
Twitter might want to raise the conversation ?

I’m excited for the rest of vlogmas.....
The wedding next week ?
Lapland?!?
The Cottage get away.
Super duper excited you guyzzz

Reactions: 4
Yep very boring vlog. They managed to make Australia look boring as well.

If I was a tourist agency they would be the last people I would use to advertise my country. Complete and utter borefest.

Fingers crossed the police catch up with creepy at some point. When are the bores coming home?

Reactions: 6
I’m not surprised, but, nonetheless, amazed we got it right. Holy crap. Kudos to the detective work!

Wonder how the departure went after the reporting...

Reactions: 12
There’s no mention of #ad #spon #gifted not even in the Down bar. When will they be held accountable !?

Reactions: 7
Did anywhere in the vlog say it was an payed trip or did they just not mention it

There’s no mention of #ad #spon #gifted not even in the Down bar. When will they be held accountable !?
It says ad in the top left hand corner of the thumbnail.
Squint and tilt your head ?

Oh tinker bell Jane.... they didn’t get snow in Lapland, but we’re soooo super duper happy you met them in Manchester airport ???
We see you trollin’ Inghams, we see you! ?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.