The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did days ago and no answer. Hope other people have better luck
It's the Arabic weekend, so I would expect a response tomorrow at the earliest. I used a contact us form on their website and had a response that they'll be back on Sunday x

Reactions: 2
Vlog starts and they're staying herehttps://www.atlantisthepalm.com/. Lazy keeps mentioning Uber. They would never been able to afford this trip without the sponsorship.

First stop is Legoland and some other theme park. I think that there are lots of theme parks around Legoland. Looks like it is the equivalent of the Disney and Universal parks in Florida… Oops maybe I shouldn't of said that because Lazy will now be seething with anger at the fact they can't go back. ?? Sarah keeps moaning that she can't go on the rides.

Back at the hotel and the girls are admiring the fish in the aquarium. Personally I don't think should have an aquarium. Hotels are noisy places and with with kids like Isla screaming as she does at the end of the clip it will probably be stressing them out quite a bit.

Day ends with Creepy showing us the view that keeps being rammed down our throats.

Day two and Sarah says that they have been posting stuff on Instagram which is not true because I've been on that the last couple of days and it is been as dead as a poor old Dodo.

We get told international Dubai Day but then Chris corrects Sarah and says it's actually national Dubai Day. And anyway that isn't until second of December and it 30th November...

They go to a waterpark and film with no regard for child safety and privacy. Esme is wearing a hat that says 'leave me alone'. Probably an indirect message to Chris...

Lazy tells the girls that tomorrow they're going to the worlds tallest building the Burj Khalifa. Obviously she doesn't tell them the latter but she is so dumb and doesn't know the name of the building.

They go to some sort of circus show and then lazy tells us that they've ordered another Uber back to the hotel. Back at the hotel she says goodbye and tells us they have another two days in Dubai.

That's the end of part one of the most boring trip to Dubai. Chris didn't appear in it much for obvious reasons but it was nice to have a break from his greasy face. Probably doesn't want to visit his new home in Dubai prison.

Someone contact Uber and Legoland. Think they've got a sponsorship with them too.

Reactions: 8
I’m disgusted and so upset that this family have been sent on a sponsored trip. They’re getting away with far too much. When will it end?!?? It’s just frustrating me now.

Reactions: 15
It's the Arabic weekend, so I would expect a response tomorrow at the earliest. I used a contact us form on their website and had a response that they'll be back on Sunday x
Yes forgot thier weekend days were fridays and sat

my question is, do they get paid for it? because usually the payment is in with having a free holiday?! Like it’s just for exposure for Visit Dubai? I kno sometimes it can depend. They’re so poor at showing it’s an AD like that’s what makes people not watch their videos? & the difference is I doubt that they’ll be sponsoring them again anyway bc whilst the other youtubers were there they were constantly on instagram posting pics whereas they’ve posted duck all? and haven’t even mentioned Visit Dubai?

There's so many things i want to say... my fume-ometer is about to burst!

I never noticed the AD in the thumbnail, so definitely not good enough for advertising standards. Also, even if you did see it, what are they advertising? There's no mention within the video, no mention on the description, no links, etc. It's literally the worst advert you could ever put out. How on earth could Visit Dubai be happy with that?

They did literally no 'agricultural' things. Why would you go all that way just to go to legoland and play in the pool? What is that advertising?

The point about taking them out of school just to work... that's got me most. They thought long and hard.. yeh right. Why did the schools allow that?

Also, i thought you can't film people without their permission? how don't these laws/rules apply to the Inghams?

Reactions: 23
Got to laugh, explains everything doesn't it. The fake comment saying she saw them at airport and going to lapland ?? them wearing their awful ifam jumpers to cover up where they were and looking shifty, just shows how much everything is getting to them and the depths they have to go too when they go away because they know people won't tolerate their gloating when Creepy has done so much wrong and Sarah being such a nasty piece of work. They just look so funny. Here Sarah your like a child writing your own fake comments. In the words of Creepy such fooools

Reactions: 18
Yes they are breaking the ASA rules so they need to be reported for that but don't send a rant to a company that may have had nothing to do with it. We don't know who the ad is even for.

Which says a lot about the Inghams' ability to properly promote.

Reactions: 12
I’m now wondering if it was even sponsored? Could they have taken a risk and booked this holiday, stuck ‘AD’ in the thumbnail, to make themselves seem more appealing to brands? I know brands may be put off working with them, but if they know they’re still get sponsored trips brands may be more willing to work with them knowing other companies are still willing to work with them? Or even to show the ‘haters’ that they’re still getting shite for free.

Reactions: 7
There's no point now. They are out of the country.

What we can do now:

Complain to ASA over breaking ad rules, write to your mp about children taken out of school to work and tell Dubai tourism that your disgusted they worked with them.
If you listen to the ending of the clog Lazy says they have a couple of more days or did I misunderstand. I think they are still there

Reactions: 3
If you listen to the ending of the clog Lazy says they have a couple of more days or did I misunderstand. I think they are still there
I haven't watched it, but I bet they've just split it into days even though they are back now.

Reactions: 4
Sarah says they need to get to bed because they have a 'cram-packed' day of fun tomorrow :rolleyes: What time did we think the flight back was? I was under the impression the other vloggers were on quite short trips.

I’m now wondering if it was even sponsored? Could they have taken a risk and booked this holiday, stuck ‘AD’ in the thumbnail, to make themselves seem more appealing to brands? I know brands may be put off working with them, but if they know they’re still get sponsored trips brands may be more willing to work with them knowing other companies are still willing to work with them? Or even to show the ‘haters’ that they’re still getting shite for free.
I doubt they would've been able to afford it with a all the school fees, mortgage, tat they buy, after school clubs, their upcoming holidays. How would they pay for it when the channel and view are deteriorating and the fact they haven't had many ads recently.

Reactions: 1
Boring vlog as usual...

The hinting that they were at Lapland, by a troll account. Surely the interaction etc by the Inghams for those ifam... Well doesn't it just make them out to be more untrustworthy.. .. They may have done it to avoid being reported etc but honestly the story itself now out and out calls them a liar...of course am sure there will be now a disclaimer from the said troll that they didn't want to give the game away. However you would not even bloody comment at all.

Hope the ifam are completely and utterly disgusted at *cough* lying to a fan *cough* as they must have disappointed a few people.

Reactions: 7
someone just posted this comment and she's right. I reckon they've been lying about what dates they have been there. I'm actually glad this is obviously getting to them

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I doubt they would've been able to afford it with a all the school fees, mortgage, tat they buy, after school clubs, their upcoming holidays. How would they pay for it when the channel and view are deteriorating and the fact they haven't had many ads recently.
Add to that the fact you just wouldn't risk Dubai with Chris's record unless it was an all-expenses paid one!

someone just posted this comment and she's right. I reckon they've been lying about what dates they have been there. I'm actually glad this is obviously getting to them
Yeah, it was another weird vlog. No intro... ie, 'this is where we are or good morning ifam', it was straight in like we were supposed to know where they were, what they were doing, etc. I was expecting a quick update to start the vlog, but it was very rushed, flitting from one thing to the next.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.