The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well now it’s official that that Mia Lovell account is definitely someone from their “team”. If that’s not enough evidence to show the Ifam how dodgy they all are, idk what is...

Reactions: 15
Really glad to see the schools Esme, Isla and Isabelle attend are so forward thinking to have decided that it’s a brilliant, educational and important enough opportunity that they have been offered to make it possible for them to miss school.

I mean I just thought to myself when they went to Legoland ? they’re not going to see these places or experience activities like this in the UK.
they aren’t going to travel in an Uber numerous times in the same day or have the opportunity to sit in front of a camera hiding their outfits pretending they’re a happy family excited for the opportunities they’ve been “gifted” to spend days hiding away from social media for fear of being dobbed in like criminals.

Sarah asked for a word to best describe the holiday....
Il give her two. “Scared shitless they’ll be caught”
Two, five... whatever.
We all know edumacationals stuff like numbers and facts isn’t important ?

I would love to know how pimping your kids out in a paid for advertisement is counted as a good reason to miss school?
Is this something all schools encourage?
I’d love to know how the management and head teachers of these schools explain this decision.
Quite bizarre.

Reactions: 27
I was under the impression the other vloggers were on quite short trips.
I’m I right there was no room tour!! From HER that would do a tour of a cupboard.

They flew Tues night, arrive early Wed morning (28th) must be day 1, day 2 Thursday (29th) day they filmed the tit show with those grubby ifam hoodies as they wearing same clothes as in thumb nail when they were eating the cheesy popcorn.

I bet they left today Saturday, before went the vlog went live. Some sort of mess up in the posting of it.

I believe there is also money changing hands along with the free holiday. Zoe’s stated it was a Paid Partnership, so that’s more than just the “kindly gifted” holiday.

££ in Lazy’s eyes, no wonder Creepy needed to visit the docs before they went, probably needed some valium to deal with the anxiety of entering Middle East with his record!!

Reactions: 13
Can Mia be a tattle mascot.
❄ ?❄?❄?❄
@nosnowtheylied is brilliant!!!!! ?

They played us all Mia, they played us all.
It’s almost like the troll account is being trolled ?

C45D0994-C3F4-47D3-B733-A4680A026C37.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Can Mia be a tattle mascot.
❄ ?❄?❄?❄
@nosnowtheylied is brilliant!!!!! ?

They played us all Mia, they played us all.
It’s almost like the troll account is being trolled ?

View attachment 2665
That's hilarious...
Chris special hug, Sarah eating the whole bucket of KFC! Just like watching a smug Sarah!

All these trolls around!

Reactions: 14
Vlog starts and they're staying herehttps://www.atlantisthepalm.com/. Lazy keeps mentioning Uber. They would never been able to afford this trip without the sponsorship.

First stop is Legoland and some other theme park. I think that there are lots of theme parks around Legoland. Looks like it is the equivalent of the Disney and Universal parks in Florida… Oops maybe I shouldn't of said that because Lazy will now be seething with anger at the fact they can't go back. ?? Sarah keeps moaning that she can't go on the rides.

Back at the hotel and the girls are admiring the fish in the aquarium. Personally I don't think should have an aquarium. Hotels are noisy places and with with kids like Isla screaming as she does at the end of the clip it will probably be stressing them out quite a bit.

Day ends with Creepy showing us the view that keeps being rammed down our throats.

Day two and Sarah says that they have been posting stuff on Instagram which is not true because I've been on that the last couple of days and it is been as dead as a poor old Dodo.

We get told international Dubai Day but then Chris corrects Sarah and says it's actually national Dubai Day. And anyway that isn't until second of December and it 30th November...

They go to a waterpark and film with no regard for child safety and privacy. Esme is wearing a hat that says 'leave me alone'. Probably an indirect message to Chris...

Lazy tells the girls that tomorrow they're going to the worlds tallest building the Burj Khalifa. Obviously she doesn't tell them the latter but she is so dumb and doesn't know the name of the building.

They go to some sort of circus show and then lazy tells us that they've ordered another Uber back to the hotel. Back at the hotel she says goodbye and tells us they have another two days in Dubai.

That's the end of part one of the most boring trip to Dubai. Chris didn't appear in it much for obvious reasons but it was nice to have a break from his greasy face. Probably doesn't want to visit his new home in Dubai prison.

Someone contact Uber and Legoland. Think they've got a sponsorship with them too.
I know we’ve banged heads recently, but I want to thank you for this. I can’t even ‘curiosity watch’ them any more. There’s something VERY wrong with a world where a man (allegedly) can (allegedly) do what he (allegedly) did and still swan around like nothing has happened, to the point where he’s getting sponsored bleeping holidays when most UK families with REAL JOBS (allegedly) can’t afford a trip to the seaside.

Am I angry? Yes i am.

Am I a jealous hater, Sarah and Chris and Jane? No. Know why? My husband doesn’t sleep around. He doesn’t eye up teenage girls. Everything I own I have worked for... never once have I accepted a handout, even when things have been really tough. I don’t have to hide when I go on holiday because I’m not scared that I’ll be arrested, or have my designation leaked. I don’t bully, abuse, harass... I wouldn’t swap your sorry existence for mine any day, and I’m willing to bet most decent people feel the same.

Reactions: 47
I know alot of people on here wouldnt want to go dubai but i would love to go but woooooow they havent made me want to go anymore then i already did ???

Reactions: 3
All I can say is days like today unites why we are here in the first place - REPORT, REPORT, REPORT

• Heart
Reactions: 20
visit dubai but not show us dubai thank you inghams i really want to visit dubai because of you showing us legoland and the hotel. Incredible

Reactions: 14
visit dubai but not show us dubai thank you inghams i really want to visit dubai because of you showing us legoland and the hotel. Incredible
Before you think about visiting Dubai read an article in the Telegraph by Alex Proud.
Who does this remind you of?
0CCD1966-AACE-402D-8002-86F8271C8701.jpeg

Reactions: 16
I'd be so pissed if I'd paid them to advertise something and that was the best they could do. They say they love to travel but they've no idea. Every single travel vlog is just the same old tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone noticed that the date on the vlog description is 30th November? Today is 1st December...

I never want to be a YouTuber. I would much rather work for what I earn. Sitting on your backside all day holding a camera is not working. When they first started vlogging Sarah seemed alright but now they are just threatening people and trying to cheat the system to get what they want. Not declaring ads so they can keep money. Buying views and subs. They never show any appreciation.

They didn't even try to make Dubai look great. Half the vlog was spend with the camera on one of their faces

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Chris's hat must have merged with his scalp by now as it's rarely off, you'd think a man who supposedly has OCD over cleaning would start by binning those rancid hats. For a clean freak he's one dirty b@gger in more ways than one.

Reactions: 16
I can't believe anyone in their right mind would want the Ingham's to advertise for them. How are they getting away with this? :mad:

Least I can now scrub a visit to Atlantis the palm off my bucket list as I wouldn't want to end up staying in the same room as that greaseball has stayed :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder what the kids school would make of the fact they basically had time off to work because I doubt Sarah told them that it was a free trip!

Reactions: 4
id go as far as saying most people know Dubai is shite, with no culture and soul-less buildings. It’s definitely a ‘status’ place, just one of those places you go to say you’ve been. No one who watches the Ingham family vlogs are going to book a holiday to Dubai. 1) it’s expensive and most people who watch them are working class people, or 12 year olds, so therefore are not in a position to book a holiday there. 2) it’s only good for beaches and shopping, plenty of other places you can go. 3) most people who go on a beach holiday do not want to go on holiday and spend a fortune and worry about sticking to their laws.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what the kids school would make of the fact they basically had time off to work because I doubt Sarah told them that it was a free trip!
This! The kids missed school for work really.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.