The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for her but by doing a video to address it naming that moron from McPhee family vlogs with her whole 22 subscribers will just send some of the Ifam ?‍♂ Over to her ridiculous channel, and will make it worse imo. Personally I wouldn’t mention the stupid woman that looks like a turd in a duvet.
Ha ha ha she does actually really look like a turd in a duvet! This place has given me some proper gems today.

I agree though her 8 view vlogs aren’t likely to engage anyone past her illegal doxxing so I wouldn’t worry that they’ll soon be a ‘turd in a duvet’ thread on here ?? x

Reactions: 2
I think somethings gone down. They would have filmed some challenges like they were suggesting last week.

It had exactly same vibe as the 'WE BROKE OUR RECORD' vlog its just Sarah chose to involve her children in the lie this time. They would have been better off going with a smaller lie 'bad news guys, internets down' 'Oh know Chris dropped his laptop' 'STD card was corrupt' rather than fabricate such a big lie!

I don't like the fact the girls are invloved but I am happy thinking Sarah and Chris have pushed it too far this time.

Are there anybody language experts who we could tweet?

Granny Jane get on that plane! :m

View attachment 2619
View attachment 2621View attachment 2620

These men did not have sexual relations (For the babies in the group - Bill Clintton cheated on his wife and lied to the world and their wives talk for them because they are pathetic and weak)
All chris and sarah need is a placard with a number on ,and they`d have the perfect mugshots!

Reactions: 4
It was on his "Hell No" video, now deleted. It was hilarious to watch, makes it even funnier knowing he's in Dubai now and probably shitting himself at the thought of being caught.

Message for Chris - if you'd have apologised and sought help, and you and Sarah had acted with a bit more humility, you wouldn't be in this position. You deserve everything you are getting. You had a choice and you chose greed over morality, and to throw a 16 year old victim under the bus.
I think his Hell No video was uploaded again by Dougal but not sure if it's still there...

Reactions: 3
I can see them saying that they were under a contract so couldn't upload footage until they were back or some tit like that. I reckon Sarah is livid that she's unable to scrawl through comments tonight and read all the teenage adoration for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can see them saying that they were under a contact so couldn't upload footage until they were back or some tit like that. I reckon Sarah is livid that she's unable to scrawl through comments tonight and read all the teenage adoration for her
That's the exact excuse they'll use!

Reactions: 1
Ha someone on the Smug Sarah comments section just said that Chris has a fringe that looks like a barcode ???. I'm howling

Reactions: 26
I can see them saying that they were under a contact so couldn't upload footage until they were back or some tit like that. I reckon Sarah is livid that she's unable to scrawl through comments tonight and read all the teenage adoration for her
But IFAM will be emailing her loads of love and positivity and asking for PO box addresses in UAE so don’t worry too much, though what are the ‘early crew’ and all the 8 year olds going to do with their 1000’s of heart emojis? Parents up and down the country will find them scrawling ‘ILYSM Sarah an Chris an girlz’ into their tv screens desolate with loss!

I’d like to think that on arrival they go to do the video and Sarah said ‘these red chairs here will do’ Chris with an IQ of at least 2 higher than his wife ruminated that people on the internet might discover their big secret location despite the infallible Mummy Mia clues to throw them off the scent. Sarah being way to lazy to walk a few yards to the standard metal chairs chastises him for his insolence!

Cut to 5.25pm on Wednesday.... ‘Sarah you f*$#ing idiot!’ throws beanie on the floor, huge argument ensues, they spend the whole day in silence and he continues to blank her out apart from sitting in on one rubbish apology video.

That’s the short version ?

A jealous vlogger who looks like Sarah did her eye brows once and like a true fan girl she had them tattooed on as a keepsake.
Well I think the term ‘vlogger’ May be used loosely from what I can see she’s a slightly unhinged woman that bleats very boring monologues moaning about everything into her blurry phone camera. She actually doesn’t even deserve a mention, she was the one suggesting that she’d call SS employer despite it being pointed out that it was illegal. She is just some weird nobody really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
New vid from Unique Fam on IFam trolls/Granny Mingham.

It’s absolute vile that she is getting this much hate and abuse over some funny parody video. There are some very deluded fans out there which is actually concerning. I hope the police take this seriously and they can track down those involved. The Inghams have a lot to answer for and I just can’t wait until they get their comeuppance they are absolutely loathsome!

Reactions: 18
Personally
I think their decisions this week have been complete knee jerk reactions with not much thought gone into them. probably because of the ongoing attention on social media and here.
It makes me believe it’s definitely a spon and they dont have the luxury to duck it up even just a little bit when so many are watching, brands as well as viewers.

But Sarah and Chris, you might think you’ve avoided any negative reaction being so secretive.
in reality I think people will be even MORE determined to make sure the decision to allow you to freely travel, to freely vlog, to freely work with brands without a backlash will be taken out of your hands, or at least be met with very, very negative reactions. To both you and those involved.

I keep comparing it to a game of cat and mouse.
The cat will eventually get tired, and we all know mice travel in packs. ? and they’re honest little creatures, they just like to make sure their floorboards are kept safe and the baby mice are protected right ? ?
How many mice can you really outrun and for how long?

You’re reactions in the last 6 months can only be compared to you both grabbing shovels and helping your “haters” dig a grave for your channel.
Hindsight is great isn’t it.
Think how different this could have gone when you first had contact with Jess, or when Jess first contacted Sarah,
Or when Jess first went to twitter with her information,
And every day since then.
God that must be hard to swallow daily, that it could have been so different.

Sorry for the lengthy rant. It’s just so entertaining seeing 2 people screw themselves over so frequently now

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Personally
I think their decisions this week have been complete knee jerk reactions with not much thought gone into them. probably because of the ongoing attention on social media and here.
It makes me believe it’s definitely a spon and they dont have the luxury to duck it up even just a little bit when so many are watching, brands as well as viewers.

But Sarah and Chris, you might think you’ve avoided any negative reaction being so secretive.
in reality I think people will be even MORE determined to make sure the decision to allow you to freely travel, to freely vlog, to freely work with brands without a backlash will be taken out of your hands, or at least be met with very, very negative reactions. To both you and those involved.

I keep comparing it to a game of cat and mouse.
The cat will eventually get tired, and we all know mice travel in packs. ? and they’re honest little creatures, they just like to make sure their floorboards are kept safe and the baby mice are protected right ? ?
How many mice can you really outrun and for how long?

You’re reactions in the last 6 months can only be compared to you both grabbing shovels and helping your “haters” dig a grave for your channel.
Hindsight is great isn’t it.
Think how different this could have gone when you first had contact with Jess, or when Jess first contacted Sarah,
Or when Jess first went to twitter with her information,
And every day since then.
God that must be hard to swallow daily, that it could have been so different.

Sorry for the lengthy rant. It’s just so entertaining seeing 2 people screw themselves over so frequently now
It’s pretty incredible really, being so blinkered they’d immediately brand everything you’ve just so eloquently put as ‘hate’ but in reality it’s solid, informed fact. I’d like to think that somewhere in the deepest recesses of their conscience they are able to see this, but I’m not sure they ever will.

Reactions: 6
Some images and definitions the Inghams need to remember....
Literally, always.

? Your reactions and continuous attempts to brush the truth under the carpet for the last few months. ?

EF794DC3-C5C9-4A77-9F5F-A434D3623FEE.jpeg

? One of your most used words. Look it up.

E04D682B-0AA3-4364-959C-E9E7783920C0.jpeg

? The most accurate image of idiots/twats I’ve seen online,
twats who’ve run out of luck.

F40DD203-024B-4C12-B97F-611C476E52C1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Their actions this week and the fact they have stayed silent should indicate to even the dumbest IFAM that they have something to hide. Oh sorry, did I forget? None of them have a brain because they're too busy projectile puking praise and love on Creepy and Lazy. If they even had one brain cell between them they would see right through the (very visible) cracks. All they had to do was make some excuse about wifi or internet as someone said earlier. Hope they'll be a funeral for the channel; I'd quite happily throw it in a hole and spit on its grave.

They've both had numerous opportunities to rectify this now. Chris could've just admitted what he done when it first came out and apologised. Maybe he could've gone to rehab or joined Izzy in therapy and shown at least a small amount of remorse. He could've started to build his reputation by now and I would've had a tiny bit more respect for him for doing that but no, he had to spin a web of lies about being banged up in HMP Australia. I've never believed a word of that. He doesn't have the guts to admit his faults. Sarah could've left with the girls and escaped. Started a new life. So many brave women do it every single year. They've completely gone into denial and look where it's got them.

They're both completely blinded by the sponsors and the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If it does turn out to be young IFAM members doxxing and not Jane/Nicky/Vicky or whoever it was making all of those defensive accounts, then where are their parents?! It could be either tbh, I mean younger IFAM members did make up that lie that Jess was lying because they went to her school and she did it for a dare.

Also not sure it was posted but apparently the address for their merch is a P.O.Box, which isn't legal.

Reactions: 6
he had to spin a web of lies about being banged up in HMP Australia.
He wasn’t banged up he was stopped by immigration on the way into the country. I 100% believe this happened as there were a number of people that used the online dob in tip line, for more reasons than what he said. Many dobs were related to working on a visitor visa. If the immigration felt he was a danger to the Australian community he would have been turned away and refused entry, they didn’t find anything as he had given his phone away, they shut down the ingham family Instagram and had already ditched twitter.

Why do you think they are going to great lengths not to say where they are this time - the stakes are a lot higher than just refused entry. No messing around in UAE.

They were so stupid to
1. take this holiday if it is a freebie
2. There day to day life is so dull now they could have pre-filmed stuff and had it set to go up when away and nobody would have been none of the wiser.

But no they needed to click bait the holiday for their crap views.

Subs are still going up but views are coming down!! Total monthly views are 7m for Nov almost equivalent to what they were getting 2 years ago when on 50-100k subscribers. Difference is back then they were still renting, Creepy had a job and just purchased the Death Star.

It’s obviously from the other shopping channel floggers they only way they can keep up this lifestyle it the #ad #spon crap they do. Their tit merch not going to keep them afloat forever.

Reactions: 13
you see this is what I cant get my head around why on earth with all this going round about Chris would any mother buy their child that tit knowing that there are lunatics out there who could potentially see the name on the merch the child is wearing and do something really bad , they have blood on their hands and there will be no coming back from that ,I noticed a woman had asked about merch for her 6 year old its crazy that mothers dont take the time to check out what their offspring are looking at ,my youngest is 11 and constantly watching you tube Im always getting on his back about what he watches , he is currently sitting by me watching prank videos so I can check without him knowing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Inghams need to keep their little gang on a leash. With police reports from Mrs. Greenwood, Gemma Michelle, and now Smug Sarah (Rachel), they're sure to be busted!

This Mcphee lady seems like nothing but a social climber. What's funny is she picked the wrong people to butt-kiss because the Inghams' reputation has obviously been circling the drain for months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The Inghams need to keep their little gang on a leash. With police reports from Mrs. Greenwood, Gemma Michelle, and now Smug Sarah (Rachel), they're sure to be busted!

This Mcphee lady seems like nothing but a social climber. What's funny is she picked the wrong people to butt-kiss because the Inghams' reputation has obviously been circling the drain for months.
They don't care though - they only care about 'bullying' when they're the 'victims' of it! Like what she said about Smug Sarah and how she thinks she's encouraging her child to bully and be a 'sad'. But its fine for Sarah to call people fat c*nts, make fun of mental illness and be a generally vile person. Its a shame IFAM have yet to see that side of her because they edit it all out!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.