The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, no. As much as we’d like to believe chris could taint something that badly, not a chance would it impact the house value. He’s a nobody in real terms.
£800k in Bradford or wherever they are from. It’s only a 4 bed house isn’t it? Seems unlikely. Can get similar houses in Essex for £450k which is commutable to London.

I don’t want to know where they live but you can see what they bought it for on Zoopla if you do know

Reactions: 2
Hahaha I just spat out hot chocolate everywhere, but it was worth it.

He had an awful time just in Australia, why on earth would they go to Dubai? His blood pressure will be through the roof constantly.

Is his "apoolgy" uploaded anywhere? Like on one of those Chinese sites that they can't get taken down?
If someone has the video I can upload it to Weibo lol

Reactions: 1
£800k in Bradford or wherever they are from. It’s only a 4 bed house isn’t it? Seems unlikely. Can get similar houses in Essex for £450k which is commutable to London.

I don’t want to know where they live but you can see what they bought it for on Zoopla if you do know
I think they were talking about the holiday cottage. Their house was on the market for 410k when they thought they could run away to a house with stables.

Reactions: 7
The house has been on the market since February for offers in the region of £799,995. Could be worth considerably less after the Inghams have stayed there!
Considering the meldrums paid full price for a house where a son murdered his dad in the utility room with a cat bowl, I don't think Chris being somewhere will affect it.

Reactions: 6
It's worked for me. I've subbed with the notivation bell but will be unsubbing the moment I click to watch the new video - that tells YouTube the video isn't good and to promote it less ;)

I don't think it's fake as Issy and Esme you could read alot into as well as Chris being a terrible actor.

Money must be real worry if they are taking a paid for holiday to Dubai.

If Sarah new how to edit and could be bothered to do so she would of kicked him out and might have turned the channel around.
Sarah is an utter fool, if she had left him then whether she could edit or not wouldn't have been an issue as her management would have helped her out surely and hired a PA for her. Without the salaries to Jane and co, Sarah would've easily been able to afford it.

She would have protected her children and saved them from more embarassment courtesy of Creepy yoyo crackers. The Youtube community would've rallied around them and brands would have still supported them. However Sarah is quite dense and chose to stay with him and spout her poison online to defend the creep so let her and the perv face the backlash together.

Reactions: 6
I think somethings gone down. They would have filmed some challenges like they were suggesting last week.

It had exactly same vibe as the 'WE BROKE OUR RECORD' vlog its just Sarah chose to involve her children in the lie this time. They would have been better off going with a smaller lie 'bad news guys, internets down' 'Oh know Chris dropped his laptop' 'STD card was corrupt' rather than fabricate such a big lie!

I don't like the fact the girls are invloved but I am happy thinking Sarah and Chris have pushed it too far this time.

Are there anybody language experts who we could tweet?

Granny Jane get on that plane! :m

View attachment 2619
View attachment 2621View attachment 2620

These men did not have sexual relations (For the babies in the group - Bill Clintton cheated on his wife and lied to the world and their wives talk for them because they are pathetic and weak)
What was the 'we broke our record' video?

Will they upload anything tonight? I feel if they knew this they'd have filmed stuff in advance and warned the audience in advance. Sarah seemed very adamant 2 days ago that we would find out where they were going yesterday.

Here is the we broke our record video where Sarah says it was impossible for them to film a vlog as they had alot going on - basically they couldn't vlog because her husband had been caught sexting teens and this was the start to the end.

Reactions: 5
I did actually just see that video and think exactly the same thing. Although no-one is suggesting Chris is a serial killer. In fact, not being a murderer is probably one of his only redeeming features :unsure::LOL:
Well, he did murder his youtube career.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think somethings gone down. They would have filmed some challenges like they were suggesting last week.

It had exactly same vibe as the 'WE BROKE OUR RECORD' vlog its just Sarah chose to involve her children in the lie this time. They would have been better off going with a smaller lie 'bad news guys, internets down' 'Oh know Chris dropped his laptop' 'STD card was corrupt' rather than fabricate such a big lie!

I don't like the fact the girls are invloved but I am happy thinking Sarah and Chris have pushed it too far this time.

Are there anybody language experts who we could tweet?

Granny Jane get on that plane! :m

View attachment 2619
View attachment 2621View attachment 2620

These men did not have sexual relations (For the babies in the group - Bill Clintton cheated on his wife and lied to the world and their wives talk for them because they are pathetic and weak)
Emma Kenny?

Reactions: 1
Here is the we broke our record video where Sarah says it was impossible for them to film a vlog as they had alot going on - basically they couldn't vlog because her husband had been caught sexting teens and this was the start to the end.

I love how even though the allegations had just broke. Sarah couldn’t resist saying super duper.
It just goes to show how disconnected she is from reality

This comment on Smug Sarah had me creasing ??

View attachment 2625
I saw that comment too. I couldn’t stop laughing!

Reactions: 3
The house has been on the market since February for offers in the region of £799,995. Could be worth considerably less after the Inghams have stayed there!
??
Once used but all furnishings washed and as new ??‍♀?

On another note @DirtyLaundry i love that you’re using the dancing dick :m:m
?? brilliant.

??
Once used but all furnishings washed and as new ??‍♀?

On another note @DirtyLaundry i love that you’re using the dancing dick :m:m
?? brilliant.
I can no longer cut up mushrooms without giggling. My life will never be the same again :LOL::ROFLMAO::m

So do we think there will be a vlog tonight?

@TheRealSassyBell482 - I don't use twitter but I would love her to see the video and look at the girls tired washed out sad faces.

You can buy all the impractical clothes in the world Sarah but you will always be a crappy mother by putting your kids through this. Greedy selfish cow.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.