The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Sarah deliberately shared the picture of the swimming pool of the cottage so people would find out where they were staying? Saying it has a indoor pool narrowed down the places it could be.

I wonder if they will cancel and blame the “trolls” for finding out even thought it’s HER stupidity for showing a picture of where they are going. Cancelling because they can’t afford it anymore.

Reactions: 8
@DirtyLaundry i doubt it if their performance of last night is anything to go by.

REad the article about that murderer. Creepy might have his own episode of Faking It Tears of a Crime soon. His Hell No video will go global. Emma Kenny will finally be onTV having her say and a field day. They will have lots of Creepy footage to choose from though....

Think things will be catching up with him if they are in Dubai. They can run but they can't hide... The Dubai Feds will come knocking at the hotel door. 'EMOTIONAL - DAD WAS KIDNAPPED BY THE FEDS' 'EXCITING TOUR OF NEW HOTEL' 'TRYING TO GET DAD OUT OF JAIL'

Reactions: 4
OT: I've always thought Chris sounds like Lemony Snicket from Series of Unfortunate Events (2004 version) but creepy.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the new Smug Sarah. Amazing as usual. Loved all the little digs at the Minghams. Missed school days, the cottage,the rubbish they eat, 'drop that towel', the prison mention?. OMG I am in stitches. Keep it up ladies, y'all are doing a great job.

Reactions: 12
£800k in Bradford or wherever they are from. It’s only a 4 bed house isn’t it? Seems unlikely. Can get similar houses in Essex for £450k which is commutable to London.

I don’t want to know where they live but you can see what they bought it for on Zoopla if you do know
Yeah, I've seen houses (for my own property searches and selling) in Leeds for £450K with 6 bedrooms and more character.

Brilliant, that person deserves public applause. I thought it was to be sang to the ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air’ music for some reason!
You've inspired me...

In West Yorkshire born and raised
In the playground is where I spend most of my days
Chillin out, skating, looking like a fool
Shooting some footage outside of the school
When a couple of teens who were not legal age
Started making trouble on my Twitter page
I groomed several little teens* and then I ran scared
Hiding with my family coz I can’t grow a pair….

*Allegedly, Allegedly, Allegedly
It's not great, feel free to do your own versions :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 54
This comment on Smug Sarah had me creasing ??

View attachment 2625
It wasn't even her child but a girl Ellie had fallen out with. That's just as bad as Chris imo as she knew she was taking advantage of a girl in an awkward position, especially with how easily kids fall out and then end up friends again a few days later.

Reactions: 2
New vid from Unique Fam on IFam trolls/Granny Mingham.

I feel sorry for her, but if it is Jane/Chris/Sarah behind those accounts, perhaps the police can do something? The Inghams have to come undone sooner or later.

Reactions: 12
You've inspired me...

In West Yorkshire born and raised
In the playground is where I spend most of my days
Chillin out, skating, looking like a fool
Shooting some footage outside of the school
When a couple of teens who were not legal age
Started making trouble on my Twitter page
I groomed several little teens* and then I ran scared
Hiding with my family coz I can’t grow a pair….

*Allegedly, Allegedly, Allegedly
It's not great, feel free to do your own versions :ROFLMAO:
It’s excellent! Thank you ???

Reactions: 3
Hey Chris, sex outside of marriage is illegal in the UAE. Just thought I’d let you know ;)

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for her, but if it is Jane/Chris/Sarah behind those accounts, perhaps the police can do something? The Inghams have to come undone sooner or later.
I feel for her but by doing a video to address it naming that moron from McPhee family vlogs with her whole 22 subscribers will just send some of the Ifam ?‍♂ Over to her ridiculous channel, and will make it worse imo. Personally I wouldn’t mention the stupid woman that looks like a turd in a duvet.

Reactions: 7
New vid from Unique Fam on IFam trolls/Granny Mingham.

Its awful this is happening to her. I hope the police can do something as doxing is not on. I'm guessing the people doing it are either nicki/vicky (if they're still posting on Twitter) or Jane.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.