The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sat here in agony due to my chornic pain and I'm fuming. I'm a good person and why do I get dumped with all the sh*t? And yet they both sit on there arses all day and get everything handed to them on a plate! They drive around in a car with no MOT and nothing gets done, they have all 3 of there girls in a 4 seat car, again nothing. Take the kids out of school for numerous holidays, nothing. Sarah treats her unborn baby like it's nothing and doesn't give it the right care, nothing and Chris the dirty perv gets no commupance for what he did to them poor girls! Makes me so bloody angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing says I'm guilty than being unable to reveal where they are on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry I meant it’s probably too late. There was plenty of warning they were going to Australia and easier to let immigration know.
Dubai are used to arresting people at the airport - plenty try to flee that country. If anything it might be worse trying to get out of that country with their laws!

I'm reporting, he deserves to have a miserable worried time after what he's done.

Reactions: 22
They've probably been on her and know were onto them. I love the though of Creepy being in absolute fear of a knock knock at the door by the Dubai Police. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Who is it giving the other vloggers free trips? Is it Visit Dubai? If so, could be worth contacting them, even just to say there are rumours you are giving this family a holiday to promote you, are you aware of what he’s been accused of etc.. if it’s not them I’d assume they would be quick to deny it, if it is them then who knows.

Reactions: 11
Are we certain they're in Dubai?
Even if they're not we can and should still report them and they'll be aware and able to lookout for him. It's better for them to be alerted and us to be wrong about not being there than not reporting and him potentially doing something. Who reported them to the Aus Boder Control? Was it someone on here?

Who is it giving the other vloggers free trips? Is it Visit Dubai? If so, could be worth contacting them, even just to say there are rumours you are giving this family a holiday to promote you, are you aware of what he’s been accused of etc.. if it’s not them I’d assume they would be quick to deny it, if it is them then who knows.
I've already contacted them.

Reactions: 4
Visit Dubai are the company currency doing the free holidays for a lot of vloggers. Maybe worth us contacting them

Reactions: 3
It was visit dubai that sponsored alfie and zoella

Reactions: 1
I’ve tried to look at planes that departed Manchester on tuesday evening but I can’t seem to find anything! Does anyone know where to find this info? I did look at it seemed that on a Tuesday evening most flights were internal and to the Middle East. I think it’s worth contacting all possible authorities about him.

I don't know who reported them to Australia border control, but I've always felt that if someone was willing to do that, then they had probably reported him to other agencies...such as social services. I quite like it that Chris and Sarah are obviously wetting themselves, but I have to feel sorry for those girls, Issy did look really upset as others have said here.

Reactions: 10
Emirates EK20 departs T1 at 20.35 and gets to Dubai about 7am which would explain the daylight?

Reactions: 2
Did they definitely leave for Manchester? They would lie about details to hide their tracks..
Good point! They could have easily left from Leeds Bradford, Doncaster Sheffield or even further to East Mids? I hope they flew from Manchester otherwise the taxi driver would have been very confused about Chris talking about M62 traffic ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.