The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s on holiday and sat responding to all the criticism, sounds like fun to me! ??‍♀
I don't know about any of you, but when I had bad morning sickness and was chucking up non-stop - the last thing I fancied doing was scrolling through my phone messaging a bunch of people... ?

Reactions: 13
I don't know about any of you, but when I had bad morning sickness and was chucking up non-stop - the last thing I fancied doing was scrolling through my phone messaging a bunch of people... ?
It will be usual Sarah style, complain she is ill so she can sit on her backside and relax and do nothing as always

Reactions: 3
The way that’s worded. Last one was 2017 and it’s nearly 2019 now to try and make it sound like two years ago haha. It’s actually a year ago ‘because you we’re almost into 2018 in October 2017’

Was that not the unfortunate Florida trip that doesn’t get mentioned?
Yes it’s not like we’re in Nov 2019 is it? God she is so dumb

Reactions: 7
I did consider they were going to New York.

However if thet don't have flights to NYC late, then it can't be!
i would have guess their going to Germany for the christmas Markets based on how she was going on about it at one point this month

Disneyland Paris? Didn’t Sarah join a Facebook page for tips a while back? I think the lighting in the airport could just be from the lights inside - don’t think it should be taken that they went anywhere with a major time difference; they didn’t take many suitcases so can’t be gone for that long.

Reactions: 1
T

That’s a lie too, Sarah. They missed school when you went on the run in the summer.
Yes when the went to forest holidays

Isla also missed the first day of school sept 2018 as they had just come back from Oz - they lied on the vlog but she did miss her first day

Reactions: 6
Hello,

I've been lurking for a while.

I started occasionally watching the Ingham vids after the whole pervey chris scandal irrupted.

As others have said, this latest vlog did seem very rushed, and had an air of nervousness or stress about it... very odd.

Also, I think there is something behind Chris mentioning his doctor appointments... I think it's gearing up for a big 'My mental health struggle' on anxiety/depression vlog in a vain attempt to garner sympathy.

And finally, Sarah and her snipey, passive-aggressive responses to any criticism on their vlogs are brilliant. She is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 26
Can’t see any negative comments on their video. Which is unusual as all other YouTuber I watch always seem to have SOME

Are they actually taking ages to go through every comment. The way it works the comment feature pointless and redundant if they can just remove what they want. Bit like a review website only accepting positive reviews

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@karmacoma You may be right. Maybe they're using this trip as an excuse. Could've used the old 'it's been a tough year' excuse on the school. There's kids who lose their parents who aren't given time off to grieve so why are the Inghams different? They're scared of something whatever the reason. Probably being stopped at border control.

Reactions: 4
You have to be really careful about taking prescription drugs into the UAE, a lot of anti depressant medication is actually illegal to take into the country. Chris should have researched before he went that his anti anxiety medication is acceptable there. Some people have been imprisoned for taking certain anti depressants into Dubai.

Maybe that’s why he went to the doctor. He might of needed a doctors letter to bring the medication with him.

One min until the big holiday reveal ?. If they’ve gone to Dubai Chris will definitely get his comeuppance when he’s locked up and won’t be allowed to leave the country. Can just picture the Sun reporting that

I see that they’ve actually confirmed that the address for their online merch. store is their own P.O. Box.
Just as we thought dodgy as duck. Granny Jane and Boy Band Dave knocking them up in the garage as we speak.
76875211-CB7F-4027-A1D6-2F7D8E631489.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Oh my god! Just skipped through the video. We won’t know where they’ve been until SATURDAY. they’re really that terrified to take a holiday that they won’t announce it until they’ve returned. Hilarious.

Reactions: 14
5 min blog today... def something going on!
Just me or does Chris look nervous as hell on that video?

He’s also got a New York City subway baseball cap on.... has he worn that before? I think they’re in Dubai and trying to throw people off the scent.

If you watch just Chris the whole video he looks like he’s about to burst into tears at any moment and doesn’t say a word except when dumbarse tries to use a big one she doesn’t know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Feel like I’m spamming this page but Sarah needs to realise there’s a big difference between a child missing a few days of school before the summer holidays start and a child missing school in the middle of the school year.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.