The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris's hat seems to have had the desired effect on the ifam, all speculating and presuming they're in new York because of it ? Shows how young and niave they must be to not twig on it was planted for that purpose!

Reactions: 4
Even tho they are wearing the merch hoodies it doesn't look like they have much on underneath I think that is to try and make us think its somewhere cold

Reactions: 1
Surely they can see that it’s going to be like this every time they go away? Not really an ideal situation as “travel vloggers” is it?

Reactions: 5
???he’s a freak! What other library shots does he keep!!
I don't like to think about it, this situation has no good outcomes for the innocent people involved :cry: I hope his devices all get search and they look through all the stuff he thinks is deleted.

Reactions: 4
Hmmm I was leaning towards Dubai heavily but having watched today's video I am now thinking Lapland as the footage will make a great start to their vlogmas and they are making a big deal of it being shown on 1st December. They all look so shady in that video though.

So obvious they just don't want companies being notified. Chris was exceptionally quiet and subdued wonder if anything has gone down in the mingham household.

Hmmm I was leaning towards Dubai heavily but having watched today's video I am now thinking Lapland as the footage will make a great start to their vlogmas and they are making a big deal of it being shown on 1st December. They all look so shady in that video though.
They really did look like something had gone down.

Reactions: 2
My Theory is they don’t want social media alerting companies, guests or accommodations to their presence.
They will have learned from the past.
If it’s a spon they will know the fallout and backlash, I assume they will upload after they return to the UK (safely for Chris!) and it’s Still within the promotional guidelines and still doing what they’re being paid to do.

Twitter and this site knew exactly where they’d pee’d before they had even flushed the toilet last time ?
They know playing cat and mouse with social media doesn’t work in their favour.

Quick word of advice!
If you’re concerned about where they are and who they’re working with, like we all are ? it might be an idea to NOT post on here who you’ve contacted or who you’ve made aware of their “history” ? we don’t want the inghams to make it look like it’s a targeted attack when we all KNOW were just concerned for the people they might be in contact with. ?
If you get what I mean ?
No need to give them a chance to make us look like trolls... we’re just really into public safety. ?
We all know anyone making contact with anyone is doing it for the right reasons ??‍♀

@Missusnaz
Oh it would be lovely to know where this is?!

You know for any of us who might be looking for a few days away, Sarah seems so excited about it! ? I’d love to know so we can all look into booking it ?

Reactions: 19
@SarahGard83

Oh wonderful!!!
I don’t think it’s bad if it’s been found, it looks so so super duper lovely I’m excited for everyone to now have a chance to book it after her super duper excitement talking about it!!
I mean they almost did us a favour right? ?
?

OH HOW WONDERFUL EVERYONE CAN NOW CELEBRATE AND JOIN IN THE EXCITEMENT WITH SARAH AND CHRIS ???
Guys it must MAKE your holiday knowing we all know!!!
You’ve tried so hard to keep this one a super duper bit surprise ? naughty little Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I checked it’s on the other thread- they were in T1, most of the late evening flights were internal Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Belfast but these are from T3(or T2), definitely not T1 as I was recently delayed there for 9hrs!! Plus it would be freezing in NYC just now and wouldn’t be able to go without any coats.

The Dubai flight left at 9:15pmView attachment 2574
It is freezing here in NYC unusual for this time of yr...

Where have you seen that?

Ha just seen. She was stupid posting the pic of the pool and giving the decription of it all!
I did think at the time surely you know what would happen, if she had a brain she’d be dangerous. But she really did want all the super duper teenage fans to think wow how amazing is her life if they can do that for Christmas. £165 a night. Hardly breaking the bank now is it

Reactions: 3
Here’s another theory he was pulled on the way in and that’s why they aren’t filming?
Quite possibly, he didn't really speak other than to tell Sarah how to say reiterate. The younger two looked ok but Issy and Chris both looked upset. After someone worked out the airport based on chairs yesterday I assume that’s why they went for plain background. Either that or they’re all currrntly in some sort of holding cell ?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.