The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai. Pathetic how they are trying to hide it. Maybe Chris should of thought about that....
I’m sure they will play the victim and blame the haters. They need to take a long hard look in the mirror. Theres only yourselves to blame here.

5 minute vlog tonight. Something is occurring
Yes it’s called fear and panic ?

Reactions: 2
One min until the big holiday reveal ?. If they’ve gone to Dubai Chris will definitely get his comeuppance when he’s locked up and won’t be allowed to leave the country. Can just picture the Sun reporting that
There's no holiday reveal. 5 minute vlog tonight

Isabella seems so upset in that video, she puts on a forced smile but can't hold it for long :(

Lazy can't even remember the word reiterate o_O

Reactions: 11
Think it’s a certainty they are in Dubai
I think it’s Dubai! But greasy creepy had a NYC cap on but prob left over from Feb holiday. Prob think they are smart by doing that!!

Running scared!! That’s for sure. Why go to these places if your terrified!! But they couldn’t turn down the free holiday!!

Big wow the kids apart from Isla (late back after Oz - short memory Lazy!!) have had 100% attendance since September, considering this is only November that’s noting to write home about.

Pathetic. Obviously forgotten that they let Esme stay off school for her birthday!

Reactions: 8
Isabella seems so upset in that video, she puts on a forced smile but can't hold it for long :(

Lazy can't even remember the word reiterate o_O
Yet she reassured everyone that the girls are essentially being ‘homeschooled’ whilst they’re away?. I hope for their sake Chris is doing their homework with them

Reactions: 5
It's got to be Dubai! They're terrified someone will report Chris hence not announcing where they are! They'll be nothing special about the vlog on Saturday! I wonder how they'll do this though with being 3 days behind!
The girls looked so serious through the whole of that 'vlog' (well the bit I watched anyway, got bored after about 3 mins!)

Reactions: 15
It's got to be Dubai! They're terrified someone will report Chris hence not announcing where they are! They'll be nothing special about the vlog on Saturday! I wonder how they'll do this though with being 3 days behind!
The girls looked so serious through the whole of that 'vlog' (well the bit I watched anyway, got bored after about 3 mins!)
Well they made Australia look like the worse place on earth to visit - so won’t be hard condensing what they do in to 5 mins.

Someone definitely needs to contact Dubai border force
No point they will be on their way home before they put the video live. Wonder what visit.dubai will say all the other people that have gone have been posting instastories and squares on the gram. Complete blackout for them because of creepy.

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched them in ages as as they're just so grim, but so glad to see them looking utterly awkward! That's not the faces of people who are just keeping things a surprise:unsure: Hope they have a crappy few days!

Reactions: 7
There is a point. Life shouldn’t be easy for them, it’s certianly not for all his victims.

Reactions: 5
She says it like that's really impressive that they have only been taken out of school a handful of times in a year. Well sarah, my parents took me out of school 0 times in my whole school life. They took their holidays when we were off school, because that's just what parents have to do. Don't like it, don't keep having kids.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
No point they will be on their way home before they put the video live. Wonder what visit.dubai will say all the other people that have gone have been posting instastories and squares on the gram. Complete blackout for them because of creepy.
Why can't people report them now? They've still got two more days in Dubai.

Pretty much the worst possible destination that you could fly to from Manchester when you have such a dodgy father figure.

Reactions: 6
There is a point. Life shouldn’t be easy for them, it’s certianly not for all his victims.
Sorry I meant it’s probably too late. There was plenty of warning they were going to Australia and easier to let immigration know.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.