The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve tried to look at planes that departed Manchester on tuesday evening but I can’t seem to find anything! Does anyone know where to find this info? I did look at it seemed that on a Tuesday evening most flights were internal and to the Middle East. I think it’s worth contacting all possible authorities about him.
I checked it’s on the other thread- they were in T1, most of the late evening flights were internal Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Belfast but these are from T3(or T2), definitely not T1 as I was recently delayed there for 9hrs!! Plus it would be freezing in NYC just now and wouldn’t be able to go without any coats.

The Dubai flight left at 9:15pm
3A0F7F08-7936-4590-AFE7-9FCA55B8DA32.jpeg

Reactions: 1
EK18 also comes from Dubai to Man about lunch time as it is sometimes comes over my house.

Reactions: 2
My thing is if it’s a sponsored holiday (which the way that their influencers had been tagging n uploading photos etc) then they would need to do the same??? Why go on holiday & be so secretive about it if you have nothing to hide..... they’re just screaming out guilty & replying all bitchy and sarcy on YouTube will soon go to bite them in the arse as that’s them holding their tongue and we know from Sarah’s outbursts on Twitter that it doesn’t last that long.

Reactions: 5
Are they not coming back on the 1st?
Ignore me, theres 3 flights back from dubai on the 1st dec to manchester :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Airline: Emirates
02:55 - 07:00
Dubai (DXB) to Manchester (MAN)
Dubai International Airport, Dubai (DXB) to Manchester International, Manchester (MAN)
Check-in baggage included
8h 05'
Journey duration: 8h 05'
No stops

07:15 - 11:20
Dubai International Airport, Dubai (DXB) to Manchester International, Manchester (MAN)
8h 05'
Journey duration: 8h 05'
No stops

14:40 - 18:40
8h 00'
Journey duration: 8h 00'
No stops

Filming women is forbidden in Dubai. If anyone is contacting border force I’d perhaps suggest that they look through camera footage on their exit.

Reactions: 14
This is more fun than guessing where they went in October and it ending up being the legendary Mabelthorpe.
Agreed! Guessing their holiday destinations is the only time I come back to this thread :D

Reactions: 8
You know for sure whatever country they're currently crapping themselves in they'll be hooked up to the Wi-Fi and reading on here to see if we've caught them out.
It's like a little game of cat and mouse, except the mouse is a dirty, stinking, greasy rat ?

Reactions: 27
Filming women is forbidden in Dubai. If anyone is contacting border force I’d perhaps suggest that they look through camera footage on their exit.
That's a good point, it seems filming in general isn't allowed without a permit, but assuming they've gone via Visit Dubai I'd guess Visit Dubai would have sorted it all out and followed the right protocols.

If not:

Obtain Permit Through DFTC
The Dubai Film and TV Commission (DFTC) is the sole entity authorized to issue shooting permits in Dubai. As mandated by Dubai Government Executive Council Decision #16, issued in 2012, DFTC serves as the single point of contact to obtain permits to shoot anywhere in Dubai. DFTC liaises with other government entities such as the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai, Dubai Municipality, Dubai Police, and the Roads and Transport Authority, as well as with location owners, to obtain all necessary approvals before issuing permits.

Media Shooting Permit Criteria
Shooting permits are required for audio and visual media productions on public, government-operated and private property, whether indoor or outdoor. Any individual or entity that wishes to shoot in Dubai must appoint a production company licensed in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to obtain a shooting permit. For those new to Dubai, DFTC is a one-stop shop for assistance with shooting locations, introductions to UAE-licensed production companies, and support for other elements of the production process.

http://www.dubaifilmcommission.ae/filming-in-dubai/how-to-film-in-dubai

I’m actually speechless! They’ve not done a daily vlog?! Is hell freezing over?! I didn’t think they could actually shock me anymore and then they do...it really does scream guilt to me...oh I haven’t wished as hard for a long time that they have an utterly miserable time..Slight difference is other Dubai vlogs I have seen they are sat on the beach in bikinis and looking like they love life. They will be sat in the same old clothes, greasy hair and looking for the nearest fast food joint as they aren’t cultured enough to try the food on offer there. I know other huge YouTubers are out there just now Peter McKinnon and all the other photographers

I'm watching today's video and they're all wearing sweatshirts, which seem too warm for the Middle East? My money is Lapland personally and I think they're coming back for the wedding, which is on the 7th or 8th.

Scratch that: it may well be Dubai if they said they're not filming.

Last edited:
I'm watching today's video and they're all wearing sweatshirts, which seem too warm for the Middle East? My money is Lapland personally and I think they're coming back for the wedding, which is on the 7th or 8th.
Are they still going to the wedding considering she’s not going to be a bridesmaid anymore?

Dubai gets pretty chilly with all that air con. They do have ski slopes in dubai after all ;)

Here’s another theory he was pulled on the way in and that’s why they aren’t filming?

But they are not wearing them in the thumb nail - they are dressed for summer. Izzy looks like she has a swimsuit on under her top. Isla a vest.
B782D734-E26C-48D1-B8F5-12B36198BBEC.jpeg

The poor kids look demented which parent in their right mind gets them to pose like that!!

Reactions: 3
But they are not wearing them in the thumb nail - they are dressed for summer. Izzy looks like she has a swimsuit on under her top. Isla a vest. View attachment 2577

The poor kids look demented which parent in their right mind gets them to pose like that!!
The thumbnail today has absolutely NOTHING to do with the blog. Sitting with a white background all dressed in black and looking shifty as hell

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.