The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in theory,
Isabelle’s real father would need to give permission for her to be allowed out of school during term?
Not just the school itself. Sarah wouldn’t have the right to just take her?
And After Sarah’s passive aggressive rant about Isabelle’s therapy sessions not being about HER family.
And remembering the fact she’s already told the toddler viewers in the past it was ALL because of big-bad-bio daddy.
Why would he give her permission.
Let’s just hope more money wasn’t exchanged in order to keep him quiet.
I don’t think I’d be happy having my daughter go away with him again. Or spend so much time with him.

Just my opinion.

I assume the car isn’t fully fixed yet or it hasn’t passed it’s MOT!?

Reactions: 7
Weird vlog tonight. The Inghams aren't known for not making a big fuss of holidays. No surprise reveal and why only 9 minutes long. Something just isn't adding up

Reactions: 5
I thought it was weird that they didn’t drive in the car to the airport, don’t they usually?
Maybe if it is all being paid for by visit.dubai they are picking up the costs of the taxi to and from the airport.

Reactions: 3
Isabelle’s real father would need to give permission for her to be allowed out of school during term
Saying that has just reminded me of something. If you’re travelling with a child that has a different surname you have to have a copy of the childs full birth certificate, not the short one and I *think* a letter from the other biological parent giving permission for the child to leave the country with a court stamp. Not 100% sure though.
I once went to Paris with my children and my mom for a long weekend, basically my partner couldn’t get it off work, anyway I was questioned about why I was going without their dad, who my mom was, etc and my kids have my surname! This was in 2015 if anyone knows of anything significant that happened then that would have warranted border control being extra careful?

Reactions: 1
I would have thought the same @Miss-jones
He’s definitely going to need to give permission at some point, either with the school itself or leaving the country.
It why I wonder how they got him to agree for Australia, in the middle of this mess.
And now this trip to Lapland (or wherever they’re going!)

I would have thought the same @Miss-jones
He’s definitely going to need to give permission at some point, either with the school itself or leaving the country.
It why I wonder how they got him to agree for Australia, in the middle of this mess.
And now this trip to Lapland (or wherever they’re going!)
Depends on why he’s not allowed to see her. I know of people who suffered domestic abuse and the rules are different etc.

So if social services etc have stopped contact that’s different to if Sarah has just decided she can’t go. I think anyway

I can’t even guess what’s going on with her dads side of the family anymore. Has he been paid off to sign over all his rights? Can that even be done?! Has creepy adopted her? Have they had her surname changed to ingham?
I’m so confused ?
I can’t think what her dad could have done for her to just stop seeing him so suddenly and for it to coincidentally happen at the same creepy was exposed.
After all, parents in jail still have access rights!

I think it’s weird they went in a taxi though? The range so unreliable? Worried it will get towed away at Manchester airport?
They did not wasn't to risk being pulled over and missing check in, maybe.

Just remembered that Lazy should have taken her test sometime around now went back to find the vlog where it was mention and it was in the 7th Nov vlog Chris tells us Lazy has her test in just under 3 weeks. As Ive not heard them mention anything I take it she failed.
Yesterday's vlog, (filmed monday) she was up in time to be in the car for the school run and izzy had to go back for her PE skirt, I wondered why she was up so early, maybe she failed her test that day, we would never have heard the end of it if she had passed.

Depends on why he’s not allowed to see her. I know of people who suffered domestic abuse and the rules are different etc.

So if social services etc have stopped contact that’s different to if Sarah has just decided she can’t go. I think anyway

Oh believe me if that was the case Sarah would make sure we knew about it.
She tried to get that to fly on GG and it didn’t work. She would be the first to leak it if that was true,
I also don’t believe he’s a brilliant bio dad either.
She’s been landed with 3 tit parents to be honest.
But I do think Sarah would openly drag him if she could

@Miss-jones sarah wank said he’d been paid off in the past, Chris hasn’t adopted her no. She so has her dads name.

What are bio dad's rights if Sarah has full custody? Maybe they had an arrangement where with Sarah's permission, he could see Isabelle? I don't know much about that sort of thing but maybe she decided to put an end to it and having full custody meant she was allowed to do so.
Then again, I can't imagine Sarah letting him see Issy even if it was best for her daughter. She's just that selfish.

Very odd, kids didn’t seem that excited either given they had been told previously for once, they mentioned a super busy week but up until now were sat at home and going to the doctors, getting a haircut, (can’t see any difference still looks a state, and the kids still desperately need one!) doing a deep clean (for going away?) Taxi there, no omg we are so excited and grateful for these opportunities and she mentioned getting through security relatively easy..a 9 min vlog hmmm something is up for sure..no social media posts today either..

Reactions: 8
What are bio dad's rights if Sarah has full custody? Maybe they had an arrangement where with Sarah's permission, he could see Isabelle? I don't know much about that sort of thing but maybe she decided to put an end to it and having full custody meant she was allowed to do so.
Then again, I can't imagine Sarah letting him see Issy even if it was best for her daughter. She's just that selfish.
This is what I can’t understand, I don’t know much about how it all works either but I’m sure that she’s had full custody all along and the dad had access rights which allowed him to see Izzy every other weekend. And I think even lazy herself has said that it was court ordered so I completely agree that she would never do what was best for Izzy otherwise it would’ve been agreed in some sort of mediation.
Again not completely sure, but I think mediation is offered even to victims of domestic violence.
Not really convinced Lazy was a victim though tbh after her rendition on Sarah spouts tit or whatever channel she put that video on.

If you remember a week or so ago going on about her busy December she emphasised they had ‘opportunities’ coming up... pretty much every older youtuber my daughters follow and loads of z list live island ransoms have recently been or are there now all paid for, that and the timings flights etc I’m definitely going with Dubai

‘We thought long and hard about accepting a free holiday....’ Purlease ? I’m sure the agriculture is all safe going by previous trips.

Reactions: 8
So from the vlog that I watched on silent- there was a William & Henry sweet shop in the background which is in T1.

There was a later flight to Dubai from T1.
8FFA415E-CF7E-4750-A000-AC2227ADC1B0.jpeg
3377CA72-FACA-4709-A67A-AD3CC6BDD1F3.jpeg

So from the vlog that I watched on silent- there was a William & Henry sweet shop in the background which is in T1.

There was a later flight to Dubai from T1. View attachment 2554View attachment 2555
Great detective work. Anything from T1 to Lapland?

I hate the thought of poor Isabelle caught up in all this. Sarah is basically rubbing Izzy's dad's name into the mud. I know she said there was a court case. The judge probably gave Lazy full custody, which they will probably be regretting right now if they've been watching these wannabe clowns recently. The bio dad can get access rights but I don't think that would give him any say if Lazy has full custody and wants to take her out of the country. I wonder whether the court was for Creepy to adopt Izzy.

I wonder whether Levi's aka The best solicitors in the world have somehow found out more allegations are about to come out and thats the reason for the quick getaway.

Remember back in the summer when There was a sudden panic get away to Forest holidays and Spain?

Last edited:
Everyone is doing Dubai at the moment. Sarah from this mama life just went (although she was meeting her husband who was on deployment there!) The amount she vlogged though it could of been an adult/sponsored!)

I've not watched the vlog, did she actually not tell the girls and pack for them? Why does she think it's acceptable to pack for a 13 yr old!
Poor Izzy gets such mixed messages. Sarah treats her like a young child when it suits her but then gets her to do ads for period products and buys her a ton of make up ect for Christmas!

Reactions: 4
Great detective work. Anything from T1 to Lapland?
They are not dressed warm enough to be in Lapland. Although Esme is sitting in a jumper that says USA Los Angeles. Maybe that’s a clue that they are in the USA, but don’t know if she has had it on before??

Maybe worried tip off USA border control!!
12079C86-FFAD-4B59-A913-6DA90500BF78.jpeg

Doubt they'll risk US so soon after the allegations. They want to give it time for things to die down. They're stupid but not that stupid.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.