The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not dressed warm enough to be in Lapland. Although Esme is sitting in a jumper that says USA Los Angeles. Maybe that’s a clue that they are in the USA, but don’t know if she has had it on before??

Maybe worried tip off USA border control!! View attachment 2556
I did consider they were going to New York.

However if thet don't have flights to NYC late, then it can't be!

Saying that has just reminded me of something. If you’re travelling with a child that has a different surname you have to have a copy of the childs full birth certificate, not the short one and I *think* a letter from the other biological parent giving permission for the child to leave the country with a court stamp. Not 100% sure though.
I once went to Paris with my children and my mom for a long weekend, basically my partner couldn’t get it off work, anyway I was questioned about why I was going without their dad, who my mom was, etc and my kids have my surname! This was in 2015 if anyone knows of anything significant that happened then that would have warranted border control being extra careful?
Yep I used to work in travel and Isabelle has a different name so he would have to have put it in writing to give permission due to child abduction laws ETC I find it odd that no big fuss has been made very un Ingham like that

Reactions: 2
Yep I used to work in travel and Isabelle has a different name so he would have to have put it in writing to give permission due to child abduction laws ETC I find it odd that no big fuss has been made very un Ingham like that
So can we assume Sarah had full custody?

Reactions: 1
Are they going travelling now? FFS why not wait until the end of term in a few weeks?

Also re: Chris adopting her, I don't think he'd be allowed. They usually have to contact the bio dad and get his permission and he has to agree to sign over rights, which I doubt he would. I think the only exception would be if the bio dad had been convicted of something/was in prison, and they weren't allowed to be near the child. Even then the bio dad's family could contest to a judges decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
hate the thought of poor Isabelle caught up in all this. Sarah is basically rubbing Izzy's dad's name into the mud. I know she said there was a court case. The judge probably gave Lazy full custody, which they will probably be regretting right now if they've been watching these wannabe clowns recently. The bio dad can get access rights but I don't think that would give him any say if Lazy has full custody and wants to take her out of the country. I wonder whether the court was for Creepy to adopt Izzy.

I wonder whether Levi's aka The best solicitors in the world have somehow found out more allegations are about to come out and thats the reason for the quick getaway.

Chris Isn’t adopting Isabelle and definitely not now, Sarah talked about this before, they had wanted to change her name to ingham but hadn’t been allowed. I don’t think her real dad would let Chris adopt her why would he when he’s still part of her life.

The only allegations that have come out in months have turned out to be nothing but lies and fiction so I doubt they’re on the run from anything, probably just scared news of their arrival with get to their destination before them.

Reactions: 5
They are not dressed warm enough to be in Lapland. Although Esme is sitting in a jumper that says USA Los Angeles. Maybe that’s a clue that they are in the USA, but don’t know if she has had it on before??

Maybe worried tip off USA border control!! View attachment 2556
Dont think its USA because there is a 5 hour time difference and it wouldn't be daylight, it would be dark. Or am I wrong?

Reactions: 2
They would have to be REALLY dumb to come to the states so soon after the allegations. He might not have broken UK law, but he did break Florida law, and the police there are aware of it. You know what I change my mind. The inghams should come back here to the states, I swear no one will contact the authorities...:unsure::sneaky:

Also if they are going to Dubai, that should be interesting when they find out he is a child groomer.
If/when they go to Lapland it will be interesting also, they might not be so warmly welcomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They would have to be REALLY dumb to come to the states so soon after the allegations. He might not have broken UK law, but he did break Florida law, and the police there are aware of it. You know what I change my mind. The inghams should come back here to the states, I swear no one will contact the authorities...:unsure::sneaky:

Also if they are going to Dubai, that should be interesting when they find out he is a child groomer.
If/when they go to Lapland it will be interesting also, they might not be so warmly welcomed.
NYC is a different state...so they probably think they are in the clear.

Does anyone know if there are transfers late from Manchester to London airports? Could be more than one flight...just putting it out there.

Dubai is pricey, plus I don't think the younger ones would get a lot out of Dubai. However that's never stopped them. Not that NYC isn't but the kids seem happy just getting LOL dolls there

If it is Dubai then I think even more she's just copying Zoe..I mean a wreath is one thing but to go to Dubai because she was there a few weeks ago well that would be ridiculous.

My money is on Dubai just because it appears that the marketing/tourist board there are giving everybody (even Z listers) a ‘holiday of a lifetime’ though they’ll think they’re the bees knees being given ‘opportunities’ like that.
Wait for it ‘you guys are sooo inspirational’ going on a free holiday and flaunting school policy!
Lots of pool footage (Creepy in a transparent t shirt ?) Lazy eating loads of shite and them walking around malls bored hoodied up ala Australia style.
I too really hope they enjoy the agriculture and Creepy falls foul of some of the more stricter laws out there!

Reactions: 4
I don't like Dubai... it has a very seedy dark underworld. What do you think all of these young Instagram models do out there with their skimpy clothes on?... Google Porta-Potties if you are not at work and having breakfast :ROFLMAO::poop:

Annnnnnnyway,

In my screenshot attached Sarah the troll has not updated her instagram profile. Now she prides herself on being a traveling family... So why at the top does she only have Florida memories?

I'm honestly starting to think she's depraved too. I bet the woman knew about Chris's hobbie before the news broke. Sickos were probably both at it. (In my opinion ;-) )

Edit: At least the Ingham girls have got some school work to do ( they wont do it but still) unlike family fizz who just go hiking with theirs and introduces them to Hollywood producers.

YouTube families are starting to creep me out. I'm in way too deep. I want to go back to the days of funny cat videos :cry:

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I found their vlog very weird last night. Totally different. They clearly were not excited about the holiday, and they definitely didn't want border control on them again after Australia.

If it is Dubai (which it is sounding like). What do we reckon?

A. Freebie sponsored holiday.
B. A pretend freebie sponsored (like those toys from the other day).
C. They swapped their Lapland holiday.

Sarah mentioned taking the girls out of school "for a few days". A short trip?

I personally still think that this is the original Lapland trip that was booked well before Creepy was outed as a perv.
I think the sneaking away and secrecy of the departure was mainly due to them being tit scared of someone notifying the Airport security again.
I assumed they went in a taxi as Creepy had handed back the loan car that he had been driving whilst the rust bucket was getting the MOT work done.
If they flew to Rovanieim ( the main tourist airport for Santa trips) those flights are usually all decorated and the kids get presents and Santa is onboard. I thought that this might be the reason they didn’t film on the plane as it would have been obvious.
The daylight footage shown out of the plane window could have been cut in from one of their many, many plane journeys and means nothing.
But who knows, this pair lie for a living.

Reactions: 12
I think the last clip saying they had arrived was actually filmed before they left. No-one gets of a flight and sits on the chairs (firstly you never really see them when you land, they are when you depart). I also think the flight footage was old footage.........

If they are in Dubai, I have friends who are personal friends with some of the hotel managers over there. I’m sure they would be happy to send them a heads-up about their new guests’ past history.

Reactions: 6
So can we assume Sarah had full custody?
if they freely travel around without permission from the bio dad then yes but this is the Inghams but I would have thought before now at least some immigration people would have stopped to ask for permission, unless Chris has formally adopted her now and just not said I think that's highly likely

meant to say unlikely

Last edited:
What a fun trip they are on... totally radio silence on social media, the taxi to the airport, none of the usual surprise reveals, keeping everything secret.
I couldn’t imagine going on a trip and worrying about people finding out where I was.

Reactions: 4
What a boring vlog... keeping it secret so nobody on this site can contact the authorities/hotel/airport so by the time theyre back they would have posted where they are and staying haha good one sarah

I personally still think that this is the original Lapland trip that was booked well before Creepy was outed as a perv.
I think the sneaking away and secrecy of the departure was mainly due to them being tit scared of someone notifying the Airport security again.
I assumed they went in a taxi as Creepy had handed back the loan car that he had been driving whilst the rust bucket was getting the MOT work done.
If they flew to Rovanieim ( the main tourist airport for Santa trips) those flights are usually all decorated and the kids get presents and Santa is onboard. I thought that this might be the reason they didn’t film on the plane as it would have been obvious.
The daylight footage shown out of the plane window could have been cut in from one of their many, many plane journeys and means nothing.
But who knows, this pair lie for a living.
I may be wrong, but flights from Manchester go to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kittilä_Airport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.