The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NYC is a different state...so they probably think they are in the clear.

Does anyone know if there are transfers late from Manchester to London airports? Could be more than one flight...just putting it out there.

Dubai is pricey, plus I don't think the younger ones would get a lot out of Dubai. However that's never stopped them. Not that NYC isn't but the kids seem happy just getting LOL dolls there

If it is Dubai then I think even more she's just copying Zoe..I mean a wreath is one thing but to go to Dubai because she was there a few weeks ago well that would be ridiculous.
If it’s Dubai it will be because it’s free. Visit Dubai are throwing away free holidays atm and it usually involves going to the water parks, jet skiiing, going to that fake cirque show etc so they won’t be spending much anyway.

Reactions: 2
I may be wrong, but flights from Manchester go to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kittilä_Airport
They left late at night - it wouldn’t be a long flight to get there and there is only a few hrs of daylight sunrise 10:30am sunset 1.34pm. Giving the temperatures not sure if flights would arrive that late and there is not that many late flights from Manchester.

Once you get past 8pm it’s mainly internal flights (but not from T1) from Manchester, apart from one to Doha, Oman or Islamabad. Dubai seems the most likely option.

I think this is definitely a sponsored holiday!! No doubt about.

The way they have been acting they can’t afford much else especially with school fees etc. All the talk of money in Australia and the caravan holidays since is a stark difference to the NY, Florida, Tui SENSATORI holidays from the beginning of the year.

They didn’t want to say anything before incase they are turned away by visit.dubai, or any carry on at the airport would be a lot more serious that Oz refusing entry.

As for Lapland they maybe paid a deposit but with everything else that happened they didn’t bother/couldn’t afford to pay the rest normally full payment is needed around 8 weeks before going.

Just noticed the new pinned post on their latest vlog, and found a fair few other messages. They had responded to all criticisms (because they can't suck it up and deal with it).

But yeah - here's a few of the highlights. The shopping one cracked me up ?

The merch bit... No Sarah, they want to buy your tat, not send you stuff you dumb ****.

And the last one... Always best to be honest. One word - hypocrite.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Wherever they’ve gone, inform the authorities before they leave ?‍♀ He’ll still be questioned, especially if they’re travelling to an area full of kids/teens.

Reactions: 3
More lies again Lazy?
Didn’t they pull the girls out of school from the 4th to 6th of July this year when they ran away from the Creepy fallout, first to that Premier Inn then to Forest Holidays?
Esme also missed school for her birthday on 20th June, and didn’t Isla miss her first day back in September after the Australia fiasco.

Reactions: 30
More lies again Lazy?
Didn’t they pull the girls out of school from the 4th to 6th of July this year when they ran away from the Creepy fallout, first to that Premier Inn then to Forest Holidays?
Esme also missed school for her birthday on 20th June, and didn’t Isla miss her first day back in September after the Australia fiasco.
Who wants to get blocked for correcting her? Any volunteers?

Sorry if covering old ground:

I know *morally* (but are we expecting a moral code of conduct here) children shouldn’t miss school, but private school is a really different ball game. If the Inghams can sell it as an educational experience the school are allowed to say ok, and off you go.

I suppose with Isla being so little, and having 100% attendance this year they may have been ok, but I’d be pretty sure they would still get the fine for her!! They may just not publicise that fact...

Reactions: 1
Sorry if covering old ground:

I know *morally* (but are we expecting a moral code of conduct here) children shouldn’t miss school, but private school is a really different ball game. If the Inghams can sell it as an educational experience the school are allowed to say ok, and off you go.

I suppose with Isla being so little, and having 100% attendance this year they may have been ok, but I’d be pretty sure they would still get the fine for her!! They may just not publicise that fact...
I'm from America and just asking you get fined if your child is absent from school? Wow really?

Reactions: 3
So she’s on holiday and sat responding to all the criticism, sounds like fun to me! ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When i hear and read stories of families being fined for taking their kids out of school at term time. I dont really mind and i am on the parents side, usually its parents who can only afford holidays at the cheapest time of the year which is very unfair when the travel companies hike up the prices. These families only take their children on holiday once a year or maybe once every few years. When i was younger my parents always took me on holidays during term time once a year so i understand however at the time you wouldnt have been fined and my attendance was always literally 100% so teachers were not bothered in the slightest. However the inghams take their kids on a holiday what seems to be every month i dont think thats normal. Most families that can afford holidays only go once a year ? they do all of this for views and i hope that they get fined, if it was just one holiday a year i wouldnt be saying anything but they go literally all the time, i count a caravan holiday as a holiday also

Reactions: 7
Just to let everyone speculating in regards to being stopped if you have a different name it's not always the case & travel agents only advise it. We're frequent travellers & I have a different name to my child and never once been questioned

T

That’s a lie too, Sarah. They missed school when you went on the run in the summer.
‘There are so many bad things in the world right now that people could be focussing their energy on’ indeed there is Sarah, unregulated online chid grooming for one!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m guessing creepy had to go to the docs for some kind of anxiety medication again, I mean all that worrying about if you are going to be questioned by immigration must be awful! My guess is either they won’t show the hotel they are staying at or do what they did in Australia and hop from one to the next then people never know where they are staying. Must be horrendous having to worry about things like that when really it should be about making memories. But they don’t care, oh it will make us money..I’m green with envy Sarah..not a chance in hell I could live like that

Reactions: 9
I cannot for the life of me understand a School allowing Children so much time away from their Learning,
Last year My Grandaughter had to have Surgery to save her sight in one eye, We had to take all hospital appointments including the proof
that she was actually having an operation, Even afterwards the School were eager for her to return even though recovery was 4 to 6 weeks.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.