The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the new video could the costa be an undeclared ad? Lots have been promoting their christmas menu and they just happened to choose two xmas things things :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 3
Arrghhhh so annoyed! I see they were in mothercare again, this time at Leeds and it’s been brought to my attention that our management at the top are chuffed to bits to be featured in their vlog!! So frustrating!
Just filled in a complaint on mothercare website

As a customer of over 15 years im disgusted to hear not only that you are allowing the Ingham family to vlog for their YouTube channel in your stores but have also heard that management high up in the company are happy to be in the vlogs. The Dad Chris Ingham has been accused of grooming young girls and sleeping with young fans. He and his legal team have not denied that he sent messages of a sexual nature to fans as young as 16 which has been confirmed by the police. To not only allow him to vlog in your store but also take the camera into changing rooms is totally unacceptable. I will therefore no longer be using Mothercare or the ELC and will be advising friends and family to stay away also and asking them to also pass on the message as a company like Mothercare should be thinking about the care/well being of young children and not be supporting an alleged groomer who used his position to be inappropriate with young girls. I look forward to any comments you would like to make on the situation and if you need any more information about how disgusting Chris Ingham is a quick google of his name will bring up many news articles about him.

Reactions: 45
Where were they looking? As I know a few stores and baby companies have been contacted and made aware of it already.
What i`d really love is for one of the companies to notice them looking at their prams ,and telling Lazy and Creepy ,if they purchase one ,they`ll gift one to one of their expectant viewers!!Aside from being morally right ,the look on Sarah`s face would be worth stomaching an entire vlog...possibly more than once!!;)

Reactions: 4
Two more stroller/pram companies have said they aren’t thinking about collabing with them. Oopsies.
On the note of Mothercare, I’m assuming they probably like it because quite a few of their stores are shutting down? They have previously been contacted & messages sent to PR so assuming that is different sector than management.

Reactions: 2

As a customer of over 15 years im disgusted to hear not only that you are allowing the Ingham family to vlog for their YouTube channel in your stores but have also heard that management high up in the company are happy to be in the vlogs. The Dad Chris Ingham has been accused of grooming young girls and sleeping with young fans. He and his legal team have not denied that he sent messages of a sexual nature to fans as young as 16 which has been confirmed by the police. To not only allow him to vlog in your store but also take the camera into changing rooms is totally unacceptable. I will therefore no longer be using Mothercare or the ELC and will be advising friends and family to stay away also and asking them to also pass on the message as a company like Mothercare should be thinking about the care/well being of young children and not be supporting an alleged groomer who used his position to be inappropriate with young girls. I look forward to any comments you would like to make on the situation and if you need any more information about how disgusting Chris Ingham is a quick google of his name will bring up many news articles about him.

[email protected]

This who you need to email....I am on it also to make everyone aware!

Reactions: 19
Can’t get over the title of their vlog tonight. As if their young fanbase are going to care about whether stretch marks are real

Reactions: 5
Can’t get over the title of their vlog tonight. As if their young fanbase are going to care about whether stretch marks are real
That’s hilarious. Definitely trying to compensate for overediting the bump photos.

Reactions: 2
I find it quite hilarious that Sarah chose to preach to her 12 year old fans about body confidence, and then proceeds to heavily photoshop her pregnant body?

Reactions: 17

I’m not pregnant and don’t plan to be for years, but unless they change that, I most definitely won’t be using Mothercare if and when that happens. Not only are they losing frequent customers, they’re losing new ones.

Reactions: 10
OH MY GOODNESS IM SUPER DUPER EXCITED TO SEE SARAH IN HER BRIDESMAID DRESS!!!!!!

Anyone know will Chris be wearing the elf suit or a tuxedo?!

Will he be vlogging from the isle?! ?

Trying to shag the bridesmaid* after the reception
(*i didn’t say which one)

Man I’m almost as excited about this wedding as I am about Lapland!

Views will skyrocket for sure.

Reactions: 16
Vlog starts with the two youngest girls going into their bathroom to discover the two evil elves in there. Isla's acting is on point and she's doing her now perfected shocked reaction. Mummy helped her learn that of course.

Sarah tells us it's one of those day that she just wants to sit on the sofa with a hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies. Doesn't she do that everyday anyway though?

Anyway her and Creepy do their advent calendars and then Lazy goes upstairs to wrap Christmas presents ready for their soooppperrrrr doooopppeerrrrrr holiday to the Yorkshire Dales cottage for Christmas.

Chris tells us they're off to their first ever midwife appointment. I swear she's like 25 weeks now. Talk about leaving it a bit late... They make some excuses and then there's an undeclared Costa ad. Apparently they don't need to go to another midwife appointment now.

Back home and Isabelle is sitting in the playroom opening her advent bag. However theres no Day 20 so she does her advent calendars instead. I can't believe they have her a LOL Doll one. She'll be bullied for that tomorrow. She 13 for gods sake.

Lazy tells us how Esme and Isla are ready for their dance exams but Esme doesn't want to do hers. She shows us her bump and the billion stretch marks. Can't photoshop a video.

The younger girls do their advent calendars and then they go and find the hidden advent bag presents.

Izzy says goodnight. Sarah goes on bout her stretch marks and how women shouldn't be self conscious about them.

Reactions: 14
Watching the vlog tonight, their house must look total trash with the amount of decorations in it. Downstairs looks quite small even though Sarah claims it's huge. 2ndly how many jobs did Sarah claim to have? She wrapped some presents, went for scan, had Costa,(did notice yet again didn't show Sarah's crappy food) she didn't have lunch so filled up on kitkat and cake hmmm poor baby no healthy food then lazy?, then went to dance. Yeah really busy lazy.. Cor how do you manage? Most of us do that and actually go to work, minus the costa as most don't have that luxury during working week. Creepy saying comment down below to his little ifam members hoping it will get some teenage attention are you Creepy? Surely innocent or not you would want to avoid encouragement from young ifam. Cinema room ??it's a room with a TV on a wall its not a cinema room you deluded foools. This family are the most deluded.

Reactions: 13
Sarah trying to be LadBaby again with the "YES MATE!!!" to the singing Santa. Stop it, Sarah. You're an embarrassment.[/QUOTE]
This!!!! If she’s not doing that awful impression of Mrs Ladbabys laugh which is so obvious it’s painful, the YES MATE thing is just stealing intellectual property surely ? that’s his catchphrase she has no right to steal it like that. How said copying off another YouTuber, I hope they ask them to stop! X[/QUOTE]
Has it been noted in the comments yet??

Watching the vlog tonight, their house must look total trash with the amount of decorations in it. Downstairs looks quite small even though Sarah claims it's huge. 2ndly how many jobs did Sarah claim to have? She wrapped some presents, went for scan, had Costa,(did notice yet again didn't show Sarah's crappy food) she didn't have lunch so filled up on kitkat and cake hmmm poor baby no healthy food then lazy?, then went to dance. Yeah really busy lazy.. Cor how do you manage? Most of us do that and actually go to work, minus the costa as most don't have that luxury during working week. Creepy saying comment down below to his little ifam members hoping it will get some teenage attention are you Creepy? Surely innocent or not you would want to avoid encouragement from young ifam. Cinema room ??it's a room with a TV on a wall its not a cinema room you deluded foools. This family are the most deluded.
And she doesn't even drive. She is literally driven everywhere. Even if she takes the girls to dance all she does is get dropped off and sits. Who is she a role model for???? ?

Reactions: 4
Vlog starts with the two youngest girls going into their bathroom to discover the two evil elves in there. Isla's acting is on point and she's doing her now perfected shocked reaction. Mummy helped her learn that of course.

Sarah tells us it's one of those day that she just wants to sit on the sofa with a hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies. Doesn't she do that everyday anyway though?

Anyway her and Creepy do their advent calendars and then Lazy goes upstairs to wrap Christmas presents ready for their soooppperrrrr doooopppeerrrrrr holiday to the Yorkshire Dales cottage for Christmas.

Chris tells us they're off to their first ever midwife appointment. I swear she's like 25 weeks now. Talk about leaving it a bit late... They make some excuses and then there's an undeclared Costa ad. Apparently they don't need to go to another midwife appointment now.

Back home and Isabelle is sitting in the playroom opening her advent bag. However theres no Day 20 so she does her advent calendars instead. I can't believe they have her a LOL Doll one. She'll be bullied for that tomorrow. She 13 for gods sake.

Lazy tells us how Esme and Isla are ready for their dance exams but Esme doesn't want to do hers. She shows us her bump and the billion stretch marks. Can't photoshop a video.

The younger girls do their advent calendars and then they go and find the hidden advent bag presents.

Izzy says goodnight. Sarah goes on bout her stretch marks and how women shouldn't be self conscious about them.
This is not the first midwife appointment is it? Didn’t Sarah have one a couple weeks back when she was told she had low iron and needed to be more closely monitored?

Reactions: 3
Im sorry but there is some bullshit being given out in tonights vlog the whole midwife we havent seen a midwife before last time it was a booking in blah blah blah we dont have to go see the midwife again because of the other care :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: I think they have decided they cant be arsed to go and see the local midwife again as you dont have to see a midwife most people choose to because they want to make sure the pregnancy goes ok. I was high risk with my last pregnancy and was at the hospital most weeks for scan, consultant ,midwife etc but I still went to all my local midwife appointments for a few reasons one being that they are the ones that care for you after the birth and also it was always good to know every thing was ok and hear that heartbeat every chance I could. These two just cant be bothered plain and simple and it really does annoy me how little care they show for this baby Im hoping they will get a good (as in knows her job and can spot bad parents) health visitor who they wont be able to fob off with crap and who will keep a very close eye on this poor little boy.

Reactions: 10
This baby is just another pay cheque for them. Referring to him as 'it' just shows how unattached they are

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Their going to name this child cash, thinking they are witty, but it’s going to be truthful.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.