The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOODNESS IM SUPER DUPER EXCITED TO SEE SARAH IN HER BRIDESMAID DRESS!!!!!!

Anyone know will Chris be wearing the elf suit or a tuxedo?!

Will he be vlogging from the isle?! ?

Trying to shag the bridesmaid* after the reception
(*i didn’t say which one)

Man I’m almost as excited about this wedding as I am about Lapland!

Views will skyrocket for sure.

To be clear none of the bridesmaids would let him near them!!!!

Reactions: 14
To be clear none of the bridesmaids would let him near them!!!!

I believe you.
And I’m glad to know the bridesmaids all have standards (and less chance of contracting an STD)

But Sarah made such a big deal when putting off baby ATM Ingham until after the wedding (I assume she shagged him quickly on the off chance Jess did make things public.... and the dress fitting didn’t seem that much of a concern in comparison)

I think it’s important we all remind her over and over we’re SO SO SO EXCITED TO CELEBRATE WITH HER... OH EMMMMM GEEEEE ?

I really hope the wedding party have a great time, but what will Sarah say to explain her absence....
In the Ingham way, probably feck all.

Reactions: 14
Their at a Christmas market again tonight. Isla on a merry-go-round at gone 8pm. Shouldn't she be in bed?

Each and every day I get more and more worried for these kids, and their unborn baby.

Reactions: 7
Haven’t caught up yet but needed to say....I’m currently at Leeds German market with our Guides, one of which just got ssuuuper excited as her “favourite” YouTuber just walked past us...yep you’ve guessed it, the minghams! Oh how I cringed! So we’ve had words let’s put it that way!

Reactions: 27
Also check out the view amount for yesterday's vlog... Wake up minghams not many care about the baby on the way you thought it was going to be money machine and Channel saver. Literally that baby isn't a money machine, he is a life he is worth more than you parading him around YouTube for holidays and freebies. He's not even on this earth and your abusing his health and well being by eatting junk, lack of midwife care and early stage check ups, you know he's a boy he has no pet name just it... Yes it. You have referred to your son as it.
Disgusting.
Out of this poor boys respect as he has no voice all thumb nail
And she doesn't even drive. She is literally driven everywhere. Even if she takes the girls to dance all she does is get dropped off and sits. Who is she a role model for???? ?
She is a role model to her loving loyal ifam ??? and us after all arent we jealous haters who simply want her life ???

• Heart
Reactions: 9
17.GIF

Yup. this person hit the nail on the head. I wonder if this comment will be deleted or get a bitchy response?

Reactions: 13
She currently strikes me as someone who resents her ‘job’ She needs it obviously for income and went out of her way to insincerely talk about how thankful they are to viewers but all the snipey comments tell me differently. She acts like someone who detests their boss ‘the haters’ ‘they’re jealous’ ‘we are positive, they are negative’ she’s directly talking to only those viewers who agree with absolutely everything they spout, without question, again like someone in a job who only stays for the clients or the people underneath them that don’t question anything. Like I said they do their ‘show’ then continue on with their real life, all that thank you for sharing ‘our’ holiday, as soon as that camera is off you just know she’s effing and jeffing at all the c words who are criticising her parenting decisions and his indiscretions. They can’t even be arsed to be original anymore, it’s far easier to steal Ladbabies catchphrases and (creepily) laughter because she doesn’t have her own, she resents having to do this daily work so much she literally doesn’t have a smile to give. Things like their never changing bedsheets and disposable pjs, it’s a bad film set, nothing more. Now if they happened to be interesting, engaging, entertaining or informative then this would all be not so bad also if they didn’t feel
the need to lie and pretend it’s anything but the fakery it is all the time and trip themselves up I would accept that as at least some sort of honesty. So there you have it, an older cheating misfit of a man that has an attraction to young girls and is universally disliked in his industry and a bitter and resentful woman with a very low level of intelligence from the wrong side of the tracks who has an addiction to spending money and a masssive insecure ego, that’s all they are and by some twist of luck and fate they’ve managed to make a living out of it, the only sad thing is the children who’ve been caught up in it all and will without a doubt grow up with some sort of issues. Who on Gods geeen earth would be jealous of that?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it me or does her bump look smaller in Chris's picture?
They're both such idiots. Looking at the two pictures you can clearly see how much editing they have done. If you're going to try to fool people at least be consistent!
"Pregnancy","Pregnant","Stretch marks","Pregnancy stretch marks","Pregnancy stretch marks are real","pregnant stretch marks","new baby","baby","25 weeks pregnant","ingham family","ingham family of five","family","kids","family vlogs","family vlogger","best family vlogs","hilarious","funnny","fun","english family","uk family","family daily vlogs","daily vlogs","best daily vlogs","stretch mark pain","vlogmas","ingham family vlogmas","chris ingham","sarah ingham","family friendly"]

Tagging someone with serious allegations against them in the same vlog as "best family vlogs" is the cherry on top of their stupidity!
Also, is stretch mark pain a thing?

Reactions: 3
There’s no way that was an undeclared Costa as... they’re probably just trying to make it look like one and jump on the bandwagon in a desperate attempt at ‘people still like us we swear.’

I’m literally shouting at the screen when she calls the baby ‘it’ so gross! We had friends who did the same and even when you don’t know they gender there’s nicer words to use, they/them? I’d Never dream of calling my baby ‘it’ makes them sound like an object which says a LOT about why they’re having him.

Sarah’s so proud of herself with the picture advent calendar isn’t she. What a role model who truly understands the meaning of Christmas and just wants to feel nostalgic whilst opening her cute little advent calendar every day... what’s that? She’s got a chocolate one too? But I thought you just liked looking at the iddy biddy cute Christmas scenes. To be honest though she could probably do with the practice on number recognition, I don’t know why you have trouble finding the numbers either Sarah.

Reactions: 13
Haven’t caught up yet but needed to say....I’m currently at Leeds German market with our Guides, one of which just got ssuuuper excited as her “favourite” YouTuber just walked past us...yep you’ve guessed it, the minghams! Oh how I cringed! So we’ve had words let’s put it that way!
Oh dear... tell me more. How did the Minghams react when you had words with her? What did you tell her? How much. Does she still worship them?

Reactions: 4
Jingle bells, the beanie smells, sponsors flew away...
Oh what fun it is to skate with childrens’ eyes on me...
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Dingle all the way!
The perv-mobile has fucked up wheels & the mini isn’t safe, hey!

Dashing through the snow
In a one-horse open sleigh
Over the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob-tail ?POW!
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight...?BAM!

Jingle bells, j-j-jingle bells
Bojangle all the way!
O' what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh...?POW!
Jingle bells, j-j-jingle bells
Jingle all the way!
O' what a lot fun, what a lot fun to ride and sing in a one-horse open sleigh...

Dashing through the snow (we are dashing)
In a one-horse open sleigh (one-horse sleigh)
Over the fields we go (over the fields we go, we go)
They are laughing all the way (all the way)
Bells on bob-tail ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song till night...

Jingle all the way!
O' what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh...
Jingle all the way!
O' what fun it will in a one-horse open sleigh...
(Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way!)

PLEASE copy & add words. It’s super late & I’m too tired (& don’t know enough about them) to fill in more. Can’t wait to sing it silently to myself & laugh when all you creative genius’ are done with it. I won’t be offended if my words are changed. The Batman POW & BAM are kinda nice though, eh. ? (edit: Jerry Jeff Walker made a song (Mr?) ‘Bojangles’ famous & supposedly it has to do w/ hearing about a white guy’s life while Jerry was in jail). Funny coincidence w/ Bojangle mention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh dear... tell me more. How did the Minghams react when you had words with her? What did you tell her? How much. Does she still worship them?
I never spotted them myself as I was at one of the stalls I just saw her getting waaaayy too excited jumping around saying things like I can’t belive I am standing where they walked I don’t beleive it this is amazing, so after getting her to calm down slightly and tell us who she was talking about me and our leader in training sort of just looked at each other and said we wouldn’t be so excited to which she didn’t beleive I even knew who they were or had ever watched them and said am I not too old to watch them (I’m 31 I was very sad at being called too old haha). So we were hesitant to sort of poor it all out to her being so young so it was strongly suggested she Google’s them, she then told us she already knew about the stuff that had been said but it wasn’t true because Chris has said it’s not true so we just said that just because he has said that doesn’t make it untrue because he is obviously going to say it isn’t true. We thought it had sunk in she looked to be a bit upset but was later heard telling another girl they aren’t her favourites but she will still watch so it was in one ear out the other!

I take two good things from all of this and that’s I didn’t see them myself and she was too scared to approach them!

Reactions: 3
I never spotted them myself as I was at one of the stalls I just saw her getting waaaayy too excited jumping around saying things like I can’t belive I am standing where they walked I don’t beleive it this is amazing, so after getting her to calm down slightly and tell us who she was talking about me and our leader in training sort of just looked at each other and said we wouldn’t be so excited to which she didn’t beleive I even knew who they were or had ever watched them and said am I not too old to watch them (I’m 31 I was very sad at being called too old haha). So we were hesitant to sort of poor it all out to her being so young so it was strongly suggested she Google’s them, she then told us she already knew about the stuff that had been said but it wasn’t true because Chris has said it’s not true so we just said that just because he has said that doesn’t make it untrue because he is obviously going to say it isn’t true. We thought it had sunk in she looked to be a bit upset but was later heard telling another girl they aren’t her favourites but she will still watch so it was in one ear out the other!

I take two good things from all of this and that’s I didn’t see them myself and she was too scared to approach them!
That’s really worrying how kids think because he said it’s not true then it isn’t........ that’s how he gets away with it ?

Reactions: 9
That’s really worrying how kids think because he said it’s not true then it isn’t........ that’s how he gets away with it ?
The sad thing is it’s not just the kids that believe it,many adults do too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.