The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read through some comments on that “Dark side of family vlogging from Tiffanyferg on YT and there was some really good ones. I didn’t read all of the comments so not it sure if there was any about the Inghams.

I especially like the ones that talk about the children never seem to have a choice about if they want to vlog or not. The camera is literally shoved in their faces. How can young children give consent about what is shared online.

Also getting pregnant for views ( yes Sarah this includes you)

Someone also mentioned about the excessive amount of holiday, shopping, gifts, sponsors etc etc

Also how some vloggers CLICKBAIT family emergencies/ tragedy.

Then there was the mention of privacy and security issues.

Also that your entire life is online for anyone to access. Yes if adults choose to vlog then so be it, but their children’s lives should never be that accessible.

I did read a few comments about the SacconeJolys and something very disturbing.

Not sure how long ago this was but Someone messaged the dad Jonathan informing him of there being pictures of his daughter Emilia on inappropriate websites. Apparently he completely dismissed them.
Also about Anna’s excessive amount of breastfeeding which they though was weird
(I have only ever watched them once and never again)

Not sure of all the details but it reminds me a lot of how Sarah and Chris would react.
I mean they are well know for sweeping things under the rug and pretending “certain things”
Never happened.

Things need to change when it comes to family vlogging. Many of them are living a lie and exploiting their kids everyday without knowing the long term effects
I watched her videos (she did 2 parts), they were very good

Reactions: 3
Sarah's bump never seems to get bigger in every pic she posts of it hmmmm

Reactions: 10
Catching up on the last couple of Blogs and actually nearly switched off. That Santa Claus would have been unplugged within 5 minutes if that was my kitchen. I've seen the lad baby comments above and agree, except Sarah thinks she's ladbaby, pulling the 'pranks' on Chris. I don't know how but she actually somehow makes Chris seem likeable (and I can't stand him)

Reactions: 15
Catching up on the last couple of Blogs and actually nearly switched off. That Santa Claus would have been unplugged within 5 minutes if that was my kitchen. I've seen the lad baby comments above and agree, except Sarah thinks she's ladbaby, pulling the 'pranks' on Chris. I don't know how but she actually somehow makes Chris seem likeable (and I can't stand him)
This is what’s worrying me...she’s getting so bad/annoying that HE seems like the good guy! That shows you how awful she is!

Reactions: 5
I see Chris has shared a photo now too, less edited... back fat and all! (Which is how it should be by the way, we’re none of us perfect!) but her eyes look like they’ve had a dodgey edit!

Reactions: 1
why are they doing 'Vlogmas'? isn't 'Vlogmas' for those who don't already daily vlog? is it just a reason to KEEP shoving Christmas down everyone's throat/ an excuse to keep buying all the Christmas junk?

Reactions: 4
I see Chris has shared a photo now too, less edited... back fat and all! (Which is how it should be by the way, we’re none of us perfect!) but her eyes look like they’ve had a dodgey edit!
That's so weird, why would you put the unedited version on your profile. I don't think she looks that bad for a heavily pregnant lady so no need to edit them anyway. Still cannot stand her for the record.

Why do we need to see her naked pregnant belly?? ....she's no Demi Moore ?

Reactions: 10
That's so weird, why would you put the unedited version on your profile. I don't think she looks that bad for a heavily pregnant lady so no need to edit them anyway. Still cannot stand her for the record.
It's still badly edited! Those legs have had some width badly rubbed out. I honestly don't see the point in editing that much if you're so bad at it. The irony is they heavily edit and hide their own bodies on camera, but think nothing of showing the girls, even though Isabelle seems to cover herself a lot. They're just big a-holes!

Reactions: 2
It actually looks like he’s edited back fat in this one.... they really are the strangest people!!

Very idiotic of them to post an edited and unedited version of similar photos.

Then again, Chris is clearly reading here (Hi Creepy! ? ) and decided to "prove everyone wrong" that he actually loves his wife and finds her attractive ?

Upon closer inspection. He really needs to get to grips with the "heal" tool.

Just be a real family, god damnit... Be real. Stop editing yourself. You're supposed to be a mum. A role model to 3 girls - and you're editing pregnancy pics! So you've got a bit of back fat - lots of people do (you probably would have less with a healthy lifestyle). No point banging on about stretch marks etc, when you can't even post an unedited pic up.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm looking at the IG account bingham_update which is run by a teenage fan. Even the fan calls the baby 'bingham' in the screenshots rather than 'it' like the parents do.

Arrghhhh so annoyed! I see they were in mothercare again, this time at Leeds and it’s been brought to my attention that our management at the top are chuffed to bits to be featured in their vlog!! So frustrating!

New vlog REALLY annoys me. Whether or not you’re planning on giving birth in a different city than what you live in, you’d still book in with your local midwife and speak to them about giving birth at an alternative hospital later. This child has been neglected and it’s not even been born yet.

Reactions: 7
I’m thinking Sarah has a Santa fetish considering she’s been posing semi naked next to him holding his hand ?

Arrghhhh so annoyed! I see they were in mothercare again, this time at Leeds and it’s been brought to my attention that our management at the top are chuffed to bits to be featured in their vlog!! So frustrating!

Do management know the allegations? disgraceful if so! if not, tell them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.