The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING NEWS: one of Mcflea's supporters has commented that Dougal is Smug Sarah's bf, and apparently he's been "served" (for making a video on Mcflea). Calling major bs on this one. Dougal, are you Smug Sarah's hunny? :ROFLMAO:
Mcflea legit has no solid case against Smug Sarah. What flea needs to do is stop licking Sarahs crack. :sneaky:
Man Dougal getting all the ladies, tho. :ROFLMAO::LOL::m

Reactions: 3
1544066289718.png

What is with the weird back hump? Storing some Nandos for the winter?
The stomach looks shopped. Round then flat with a little point and kind of round again. Also Her cleavage doesn't look right...

Reactions: 2
My daughter clicked on their latest vlog and told me she saw an ad for Vanish if anyone is reporting

My daughter clicked on their latest vlog and told me she saw an ad for Vanish if anyone is reporting
Maybe it's a premonition or whatever it's called. Bye Minghams ????

I call bs on the bump photo. Very edited and the bump hasn't grown in the past however many weeks. Nice try Creepy. Maybe get down the local college and use some of that cash on something useful like an evening photo editing course rather than spending it on useless tat.

Reactions: 6
Definitely trying to work out if this has been edited or not because where tf is her other leg? also I don’t understand why all the bump photos and only the bump photos are taken from a higher angle? Like surely you’d get better representation of how big the bump is from a side on view?
Yes but OBVIOUSLY (sarcasm intended for Lazy, not you) you need the great big open mouth and the sharpie'd on eyebrows just to make it absolutely clear that it is SARAH INGHAM that's PREGNANT by a (let your imagination do it's thing to come up with a good word for Creepy).

Reactions: 3
Yes but OBVIOUSLY (sarcasm intended for Lazy, not you) you need the great big open mouth and the sharpie'd on eyebrows just to make it absolutely clear that it is SARAH INGHAM that's PREGNANT by a (let your imagination do it's thing to come up with a good word for Creepy).
Usually, to make it clear he means Sarah Ingham, Creepy gets a tattoo on it!

Reactions: 4
Usually, to make it clear he means Sarah Ingham, Creepy gets a tattoo on it!
Yes who could forget Creepy’s very creepy Sarah Ingham forever tattoo

Maybe it's a premonition or whatever it's called. Bye Minghams ????

I call bs on the bump photo. Very edited and the bump hasn't grown in the past however many weeks. Nice try Creepy. Maybe get down the local college and use some of that cash on something useful like an evening photo editing course rather than spending it on useless tat.
Their latest vlog has absysmal views ?

The stretch marks are real? Does she mean the stretch marks that have very obviously been edited out?

Imagine being such a disappointment to your husband that he has to edit you (badly!) when you are pregnant and at your most vulnerable.... they are such a strange family!!

Reactions: 12
The stretch marks are real? Does she mean the stretch marks that have very obviously been edited out?
I thought that was an odd thing to say also.
It just goes to show “everything”’about them is fake even Sarah’s pregnancy bump pics

I think that's the Ingham equivilant of a smile!
It’s also probably because in every thumbnail she Has a similar look. She better watch out though one day she might be stuck with her mouth wide open like this permanently!

I think they're actually going to come out of this whole saga pretty unscathed. They're already getting their confidence back and have a real air of f*** you about them. They may not get the sponsors and freebies they once did but they are still doing ok for views and with Christmas overload coming up I reckon they'll gain back some subscribers. Angers me but sadly think this isn't the end for them
Regardless of how long they manage to drag out their existence on YouTube, Chris Ingham's reputation is in tatters. Even without the accusations this year, their channel won't last forever and future employers are going to have a field day looking through Chris' Google search results.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I read through some comments on that “Dark side of family vlogging from Tiffanyferg on YT and there was some really good ones. I didn’t read all of the comments so not it sure if there was any about the Inghams.

I especially like the ones that talk about the children never seem to have a choice about if they want to vlog or not. The camera is literally shoved in their faces. How can young children give consent about what is shared online.

Also getting pregnant for views ( yes Sarah this includes you)

Someone also mentioned about the excessive amount of holiday, shopping, gifts, sponsors etc etc

Also how some vloggers CLICKBAIT family emergencies/ tragedy.

Then there was the mention of privacy and security issues.

Also that your entire life is online for anyone to access. Yes if adults choose to vlog then so be it, but their children’s lives should never be that accessible.

I did read a few comments about the SacconeJolys and something very disturbing.

Not sure how long ago this was but Someone messaged the dad Jonathan informing him of there being pictures of his daughter Emilia on inappropriate websites. Apparently he completely dismissed them.
Also about Anna’s excessive amount of breastfeeding which they though was weird
(I have only ever watched them once and never again)

Not sure of all the details but it reminds me a lot of how Sarah and Chris would react.
I mean they are well know for sweeping things under the rug and pretending “certain things”
Never happened.

Things need to change when it comes to family vlogging. Many of them are living a lie and exploiting their kids everyday without knowing the long term effects

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.