The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris has put some random skating video on Instagram , lots of people asking about vlog but no answer as yet.
We are not lucky enough for there not to be one, so hang tight kids.
Damn it’s up now

The whole point of manufacturers bringing out (reasonably priced) Chocolate advent calendars for kids ,is to get some excitement and build up to when Father Christmas comes.WHY on EARTH then buy your kids numerous gifts throughout December!! Christmas DAY is when you give them presents Sarah!Gese ,are you that superficial..oh ,don`t answer ,i already know! What`ll happen when youtube falls flat for you ,i despair.How will you explain to those girls the gifting has stopped??Oh and just one more thing ,QUIT hinting what you like/expect the ifam/companies to send you ,and whilst you`re at it ,SHUT THAT PO BOX!! Remember the homeless???.You`re despicable ,both of you ,and absolutely deserve one another.The girls on the other hand.My heart breaks for them..:(
I think they do it because they think that's what 'rich' kids get. They haven't a clue!! ?

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe he massive candy floss they got the little one - no wonder she needs a tooth out with all the crap they feed them ?

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe he massive candy floss they got the little one - no wonder she needs a tooth out with all the crap they feed them ?
;( I've seen kids cry and cry from an achy jaw after extraction - I hope they didn't/ will not milk that trauma for the vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Nice to see Esme wearing her coat tonight rather than shivering away. Well done for taking our advice, Sarah.

Next piece of advice -

Don't keep your kids out till nearly 9pm on a school night, then take them home and force them to record videos for your monetary gain... The evidence was real on those tired girls faces this evening.

What's Creepy's surprise?

A) Complete baby set up - crib, pram etc..
B) Another holiday.
C) Wedding Vow renewal (as if the massive tacky tattoo wasn't enough).
D) A towel... He keeps asking people to drop them, so might be in need.
E) "Surprise! Here's my love child!"
F) Other...

Reactions: 24
Did anyone notice the oldest daughters face on the merry go round (having brain fog and her name has slipped my memory) . She looked bored as anything , then once she realises the camera is on her, She does a massive smile. Have to say, it’s exhausting being an Ingham!

Reactions: 15
I don't know how to post photos but there is still fan accounts (who I can only imagine being kids/young teens) on Instagram replying to Chris's latest post with "thanks for following me" why is he still following children?!

Reactions: 10
I don't know how to post photos but there is still fan accounts (who I can only imagine being kids/young teens) on Instagram replying to Chris's latest post with "thanks for following me" why is he still following children?!
This really annoys me as well. He shouldn’t be on Instagram at all. But the authorities don’t seem to care for some reason.

I honestly believe he will slip up again. But will he ever get prosecuted?

With the YouTube age we are living in they need to make new laws for influencers, especially ones that target children. It wouldn’t be acceptable for a teacher to ask a year 11 girl to drop that towel or meet him by the pool at night. Why is it ok for him to do it?

Bloody scary world we live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh The Inghams they are so frightful
Ifam think they are delightful
A camera is the way to go
They will show they will show they will show.

Chris and Sarah there is no stopping
Buying crap when they go shopping
most days they have to go
they will show they will show they will show

This Family seem unaware
most people they just dont care
Chris and Sarah are quiet insane
bringing in Granny Jane.

In the kitchen Santa is looming
Lame distraction from Minghams grooming
but us on here all know
Off Youtube they must go
They have to go they must Go end of show

Because he`s a low life with zero morals.Youtube seriously need to step up and make an example of Creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:-
#16 Come On Ifam Sheepie, Go And Google Creepy, Just One Quick Seach Will Have You Throwing Out The Merch.

Did anyone notice the oldest daughters face on the merry go round (having brain fog and her name has slipped my memory) . She looked bored as anything , then once she realises the camera is on her, She does a massive smile. Have to say, it’s exhausting being an Ingham!
Isabelle

Reactions: 1
IFAM #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Reactions: 25
Personal highlight from tonights vlog, "Pretty Christmas Awesome"- Chris Ingham. You wouldn't think these people had grown up speaking the English language

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.