The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched smug Sarah, I’m never going to look at crisp n dry oil quite the same way again!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they’d be able to take the children out of school if it were impacting their education though. If the kids were still doing alright, I think the school would give the go ahead, if Issy starts dropping grades in class enough to worry the teachers, I don’t see them getting the authorisation. Although, I would like to be a fly on the wall for that conversation and see Lazy really show her true colours.
I'm sure they do look at that, however my kids go to same school and that is the general rule!

Where were they looking? As I know a few stores and baby companies have been contacted and made aware of it already.
Mothercare.

Some of the prams though
are quite hideous

After having a prem baby myself. It's not a bloody walk in the park...that comment showed how stupid she is...

It's actually the number of weeks that matters due to development. Weight means very little..how she was speaking was a baby can thrive to her naive audience. Disgusting.
My cousin had a prem baby 3yrs ago. Born at 27 + 5 and weighed just over 1.5lbs.

Although he survived he was in special care for weeks and had a multitude of problems actually he still does. His development is severley delayed. He is only just beginning to walk and he has vision problems in one eye.

I know some babies progress really well but not all do.

So Sarah you complete dingbat. Just because a baby could survive outside the womb does not mean they would and even if they do they could still have long term health problems.

Perhaps she is hoping she’ll go into premature labour to create some extra views. I wouldn’t put it past her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Where were they looking? As I know a few stores and baby companies have been contacted and made aware of it already.
Stokke and bugaboo pushchairs

Mind you I think Sarah is far too chavvy for the clientele they aim at ?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure they do look at that, however my kids go to same school and that is the general rule!
No doubt, I’m just going from the policy of if all the time out of school was affecting the kids, the school will have words/may not authorise holiday time. There would be uproar that the school didn’t do enough for the kids blah blah

Thank you for that link @Teddybear1958 I didn’t know head teachers could still authorise holiday!
I actually think they may be able to take the girls out of school however often they like according to this ?
“The parents’ trade or business requires them to travel from place to place”
In my opinion, because there’s no real regulations for family you tubers to follow who defines what would be classed as a requirement to travel?
I’m still writing to my local council!
The thing is Miss Jones why wouldn't they want the best education for their Children it just isn't normal in my book

Reactions: 1
Stokke and bugaboo pushchairs

Mind you I think Sarah is far too chavvy for the clientele they aim at ?
Ooh I’m not actually sure about those. Will see if I can check if they have been contacted. Mothercare I know habe said that they won’t be sending anything out to them. Edit: they have now been contacted.

Last edited:
3DE33DC4-7491-47B5-B6D6-C7749973F3A2.jpeg

‘The stretch marks are real’ and so is that horrible, saggy, bobbly bra you wear everyday.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2800

‘The stretch marks are real’ and so is that horrible, saggy, bobbly bra you wear everyday.
Definitely trying to work out if this has been edited or not because where tf is her other leg? also I don’t understand why all the bump photos and only the bump photos are taken from a higher angle? Like surely you’d get better representation of how big the bump is from a side on view?

Reactions: 4
Anybody else find this a strange Christmas decoration putting up a deer's head on the wall? Not sure i find promoting deer hunting very festive!

View attachment 2792

These are their Christmas jumpers (or sweaters as they call them). To me they look cheap and tacky - with printed on designs rather than quality knitted designs)

View attachment 2793
Look like iron on designs that will peel after washing... Very cheap looking. Lazy probably won't wash them just throw them in the garage dumpster and pull out another

Most probably...

That's how other vloggers seem that do it. I thought the same. She expected everything to be given to her...which might have happened once upon a time
just in case maybe someone should email whatever the stroller company was (I'm American we say stroller or carriage). Didn't watch so don't know. Give them a heads up...

[/QUOTE] Sarah trying to be LadBaby again with the "YES MATE!!!" to the singing Santa. Stop it, Sarah. You're an embarrassment.[/QUOTE]
This!!!! If she’s not doing that awful impression of Mrs Ladbabys laugh which is so obvious it’s painful, the YES MATE thing is just stealing intellectual property surely ? that’s his catchphrase she has no right to steal it like that. How said copying off another YouTuber, I hope they ask them to stop! X

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2800

I see she's had the top of her arm cropped out of this one.

But yes, totally edited. The bottom half of her body is totally disproportionate. No love handles, curves or bum - not to be disrespectful but with her diet, she would have all of those things. Every woman does, especially when pregnant.

The main giveaway is the missing leg ? Creepy needs to up those editing skills. But at least he has another "open mouth" photo for his... Ahemm... Folder...

Reactions: 7
I've not watched the vlog but how funny they've tried for a second time at mothercare for a stroller. I remember they were there when she first got pregnant looking at them and trying some out.

I see she's had the top of her arm cropped out of this one.

But yes, totally edited. The bottom half of her body is totally disproportionate. No love handles, curves or bum - not to be disrespectful but with her diet, she would have all of those things. Every woman does, especially when pregnant.

The main giveaway is the missing leg ? Creepy needs to up those editing skills. But at least he has another "open mouth" photo for his... Ahemm... Folder...
Is it me or do her eyes look odd too? One looks bigger and lower than the other!

BREAKING NEWS: one of Mcflea's supporters has commented that Dougal is Smug Sarah's bf, and apparently he's been "served" (for making a video on Mcflea). Calling major bs on this one. Dougal, are you Smug Sarah's hunny? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.