The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before you think about visiting Dubai read an article in the Telegraph by Alex Proud.
Who does this remind you of?View attachment 2667
Probably get hate for this as of course this is a gossip site about the Inghams - what’s gone on with that family is beyond wrong and shouldn’t be forgotten, but it’s unfair that Dubai is getting such a slating just because they were there.

Most people who slate it have never been. Everyone I have spoken to who has been (who aren’t all the ‘typical’ Dubai crowd described in this article) has loved it. Us included. We go every year and in fact stay at this exact same hotel. You are treated like royalty and the customer focus is like nowhere else.

id go as far as saying most people know Dubai is shite, with no culture and soul-less buildings. It’s definitely a ‘status’ place, just one of those places you go to say you’ve been. No one who watches the Ingham family vlogs are going to book a holiday to Dubai. 1) it’s expensive and most people who watch them are working class people, or 12 year olds, so therefore are not in a position to book a holiday there. 2) it’s only good for beaches and shopping, plenty of other places you can go. 3) most people who go on a beach holiday do not want to go on holiday and spend a fortune and worry about sticking to their laws.
It is not lacking in culture...souks, creek, grand mosque, desert etc etc. As for the laws, act with normal common decency and you’d be just fine. Don’t believe everything you read in the press.

Rant over, just amazes me how people slate Dubai based on misconceptions. Not watched tonight’s vlog and I would be surprised if they would have captured everything it has to offer anyway knowing what they’re like!

Reactions: 7
Did Lazy take her pregnancy pillow? It looks like it's behind her on the bed.

Reactions: 4
The more I read about this Damn Family, The more annoyed i get,
They need to teach those Girls that life isnt about having everything handed to you on a plate,
how will Lazy and Creepy explain that they cant have when everything comes crashing down on them.
and why are the Education not intervening they would if it was anyone else Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The more I read about this Damn Family, The more annoyed i get,
They need to teach those Girls that life isnt about having everything handed to you on a plate,
how will Lazy and Creepy explain that they cant have when everything comes crashing down on them.
and why are the Education not intervening they would if it was anyone else Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:
I'm starting to think it won't come crashing down on them :(

Reactions: 3
I have no doubt that karma will come and bite them like a female dog one day. I'm sure someone has been reporting them for things. I wonder whether any of the girls teachers read here.

Reactions: 9
If I was lucky enough to afford a trip to Dubai, I am sure I could find better ways to spend my time, local (agre)culture for a start... legoland a big 'Hell No' ... I would not visit in the UK. This family take their kids out of school for this crap, complete and utter loosers, school giving them work to do! Will they do it? Hell No! They will learn more from the experience! Yes creepy and lazy, your kids are only learning the world owes them a living, the only life skills they are learning is how to ride a rollacoaster! The you tube bubble will burst and dispite private education how will your kids face the
world in their future?

Reactions: 6
Have to admit, regardless of the summer time scandal.
Their vlogs have become boring as hell, they’ve lost all ability to vlog anything worth watching.
I find myself watching them wondering how they even allow themselves on screen looking so dirty, greasy, unwashed and jaded. With absolutely nothing to talk about or vlog. Except for pointless daily shopping trips.
They have nothing to offer. At all.
Most of us hate watch them and they’re for sure buying views but how long can this really continue.
Even hate watching them is getting difficult.
Thank god for playback speed and the skip forward option.
Social media might want to see them fail but to be honest they’re killing their own channel all by themselves.
I’d rather discuss paint drying than talk about their vlogs if the “Tom and Jerry” aspect wasn’t there ??
They might be offered spons right now or sent PR by accident, because they’ve not yet been removed from the lists.
But the more the word gets out the more they’ll be dropped.
The fallout from this alone could be a little staple in the channels coffin. ?
Not a full nail.... but close ?

I would love to see the parents from the girls school question the staffs decision to allow the girls time off for an #AD
I’d want similar allowances made for me to take mine shopping. Or to Nando’s. Or to visit Santa.
All experiences. Much like Legoland.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
'I think you must have got us mixed up with another family' Is she taking the piss!?!?! Sarah is really biting tonight...
12.GIF
14.GIF
15.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 19
'I think you must have got us mixed up with another family' Is she taking the piss!?!?!View attachment 2676
You would think it was near the end of the school year..as they went back in September. Isla a day late. They are only a third of the way through school year well nearly.. Plus no fault of Issy's but she had well needed time off with tonsillitis. So another lie...

Reactions: 10
You would think it was near the end of the school year..as they went back in September. Isla a day late. They are only a third of the way through school year well nearly.. Plus no fault of Issy's but she had well needed time off with tonsillitis. So another lie...
Not to mention the time they will take off if the rumours about Lapland are true and before you shout me down... I wouldn't put it past them. This is the Minghams we are talking about. Esme will probably be taken out of school again for her birthday and what if the baby is born on a school day and they decide to have the kids at the birth? These kids would get a better education watching paint dry!!!!

Reactions: 1
'I think you must have got us mixed up with another family' Is she taking the piss!?!?! Sarah is really biting tonight...View attachment 2676View attachment 2677View attachment 2678
Do they not realise they’re making themselves out to be more of a laughing stock with these ridiculous replies? They’re literally shooting themselves in the foot by being unnecessarily rude to people who still could potentially be fans? Like actually no keep it up, ruin it for yourselves.?? Whether they have taken the children out of school or not, sarah CLEARED said in her video about where they’d like to travel that they wouldn’t second think taking them out as it’s the experiences that matter??? like when you say that yet you’re backtracking because you’re purely being questioned (or does that count as hate?) by your young and impressionable fan base I think it goes to show that no they haven’t mixed them up for another family?
Also makes me laugh how says they will continue to travel & yet doing it the way they have been, trying to be all secretive and sly and always looking over their shoulders like oh yeah all fabulous memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Probably get hate for this as of course this is a gossip site about the Inghams - what’s gone on with that family is beyond wrong and shouldn’t be forgotten, but it’s unfair that Dubai is getting such a slating just because they were there.

Most people who slate it have never been. Everyone I have spoken to who has been (who aren’t all the ‘typical’ Dubai crowd described in this article) has loved it. Us included. We go every year and in fact stay at this exact same hotel. You are treated like royalty and the customer focus is like nowhere else.

It is not lacking in culture...souks, creek, grand mosque, desert etc etc. As for the laws, act with normal common decency and you’d be just fine. Don’t believe everything you read in the press.

Rant over, just amazes me how people slate Dubai based on misconceptions. Not watched tonight’s vlog and I would be surprised if they would have captured everything it has to offer anyway knowing what they’re like!
It has no ‘real’ culture though, a desert isn’t experiencing culture? All their buildings have been built by foreign people who were treated like slaves. And as for the laws, the Dalelv case terrifies me. I just don’t think it’s somewhere that I would promote to families. Not arguing, just giving my opinion!

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure if anyone on here is still reporting ads but I decided to hate watch their vlog and noticed one for Dominoes

Wonder what Isla's teacher makes of her missing school?

She's in Y2 now, which agree or not is an important year. Her teacher is head of KS1, in charge science and computing and a school governor. Ironically, he uses tech and blogging to inspire and engage children. Maybe he could give the Ingham family some tips and pointers.

Reactions: 11
'I think you must have got us mixed up with another family' Is she taking the piss!?!?! Sarah is really biting tonight...View attachment 2676View attachment 2677View attachment 2678
This 100% thing annoys me slightly. She's clearly talking here about 100% this school year - y'know, the one that started not even 3 months ago.

Now, we all know Isla was a day late back, so not quite full attendance and Izzy was off with her tonsillitis. However, lets for a minute assume she's right and it's 100% full attendance for 3 months... how is that in any way at all impressive?

Now, not to brag or anything, but in 5 full years of High School i was off school a grand total of 2 days - and that was for an accident which happened at school.

I know not everyone is like that, but my point is you shouldn't strive for 3 months of full attendance!

Reactions: 15
This 100% thing annoys me slightly. She's clearly talking here about 100% this school year - y'know, the one that started not even 3 months ago.

Now, we all know Isla was a day late back, so not quite full attendance and Izzy was off with her tonsillitis. However, lets for a minute assume she's right and it's 100% full attendance for 3 months... how is that in any way at all impressive?

Now, not to brag or anything, but in 5 full years of High School i was off school a grand total of 2 days - and that was for an accident which happened at school.

I know not everyone is like that, but my point is you shouldn't strive for 3 months of full attendance!
Not to mention a few months back when they made a whole video about Esme skiving school!

Reactions: 7
Clearly Chris was filming at the water park but wonder why he was hardly shown.
Glad Isabelle was wearing a full swimsuit. I’m not sure if that’s the rules or she chose to.
I also noticed that Sarah hardly looked 23/24 weeks pregnant unless that swimsuit she was wearing hides a large pregnancy bump.
Not sure if it looked like she had another cold sore too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.