The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignore me, theres 3 flights back from dubai on the 1st dec to manchester :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Airline: Emirates
02:55 - 07:00
Dubai (DXB) to Manchester (MAN)
Dubai International Airport, Dubai (DXB) to Manchester International, Manchester (MAN)
Check-in baggage included
8h 05'
Journey duration: 8h 05'
No stops

07:15 - 11:20
Dubai International Airport, Dubai (DXB) to Manchester International, Manchester (MAN)
8h 05'
Journey duration: 8h 05'
No stops

14:40 - 18:40
8h 00'
Journey duration: 8h 00'
No stops
What a pointless getaway.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
This is me just stopping it at three random points. The entire blog was them just sat like that. Views are awful on this one did anyone notice.
Does anyone think this could all be for dramatic effect?
Perhaps something has happened perhaps not. Why put everyone on camera if this was the case? I just think the Inghams love attention and this is another reason for everyone to get talking and speculating.
I could be totally wrong though

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think this could all be for dramatic affect.
Perhaps something has happened perhaps not. Why put everyone on camera if this was the case? I just think the Inghams love attention and this is another reason for everyone to get talking and speculating.
I think something has either happened or they are terrified it will happen if people know where there are. We have all seen chris’ acting skills (which are shocking) last night that wasn’t acting, Izzy and Chris were dead giveaways!

Reactions: 8
I think if it was for dramatic effect they would have clickbaited the title a bit better to 'WHY WE WON'T BE VLOGGING AS NORMAL' or something instead of a crappy 'sneak peak at vlogmas intro' cause who actually cares about that.

Possibly, but I’m not sure creepy is that good an actor. After all his pity me vlog didn’t seem to convince anyone, if anything everytime I heard ‘I am not a sexual predator. Hell. No.’ I heard and saw the complete opposite!

Reactions: 1
Could it not be possible they are leaving today rather than tomorrow? In which case even more pointless.

It's possible they were stopped again, someone on here mentioned Dubai as soon as they said they were going away, so maybe someone contacted officials there... or as suggested perhaps someone had inside info. Perhaps we'll never know the truth, you have to take everything this pair say with a pinch of salt. I was surprised he confessed to being stopped in Australia to be honest. I know it was all for sympathy, but any normal person would surely have been so mortified they'd not have mentioned it, considering I doubt we'd have ever found out if he hadn't told us.

What happened to him when they were stopped in Australia? Is there a vlog?

I think that the majority of these YouTubers have skeletons in the closet, some much worst then others. It’s probably the reason why they can’t get real jobs.
What pisses me off most of all though is that anyone can be a YouTuber and there are no background checks done at all. I know Most are the types who sit in their dingy basement spouting crap on some video game 24/7 and are probably like some kind of recluse, but unfortunately then we have the likes of the Inghams namely Chris who have been around his young fans at meet & greets, bumping into them at airports in Asda etc and it’s perfectly okay for him to do that. Yet someone who wishes to work with children, elderly or vulnerable people have to have their entire life history put under a microscope.

My friend applied to volunteer at a nursery school and the amount of checks that she had to go through was unbelievable. Of course I understand how important it is but these “wannabe celebrities’ seem to be excused

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was on his "Hell No" video, now deleted. It was hilarious to watch, makes it even funnier knowing he's in Dubai now and probably shitting himself at the thought of being caught.

Message for Chris - if you'd have apologised and sought help, and you and Sarah had acted with a bit more humility, you wouldn't be in this position. You deserve everything you are getting. You had a choice and you chose greed over morality, and to throw a 16 year old victim under the bus.

Reactions: 20
Dubai is definitely not somewhere to go if you have a past. I went to Dubai airport for a connecting flight (to Australia, and I had a much more enjoyable time than the Inghams) and I got pulled to the side, went through the full body scanners AND they drug tested my hands, the inside of my hoodie and the inside of my purse. It was very scary, even though I knew they’d find nothing! I read those horror stories online or people being locked up over minor things and it totally puts me off visiting. You HAVE to respect the law over there, otherwise there are terrible consequences. Hope they’re having fun at the shopping malls where there’s no matalan and home bargains, where they’ll also be having to dress fully covered up.

Reactions: 13
I’m not convinced that all this isn’t a way to simply increase interest level and this veiws in the long run, they are completely immoral, so if someone suggested making things look a bit stressed or strained would generate more interest and a huge number of views on Saturday plus increased subs for newer folk just out of curiosity, I think every tiny thing they do is planned despite her being shite at lying, I really do think that this is all fabricated, he’s got enough experience and I dare say extra material to make some sort of a vlog or patchy video up, I’m convinced that they are doing all of this in a planned attempt to increase suspense, veiws and subs nothing more as that is all they care about ultimately, income.

I see that Mia Lovell the ‘gobsmacked’ little IFAM has since last night got her law degree ? I was convinced it was Sarah but it has to be the venomous haggard Granny doesn’t it ? ahhh I really enjoy the fact that they know they’ve been rumbled, absolute twats!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I had thought someone had saved and re-uploaded the video but I can't find it. I did find this one however, which I'd forgotten about, but is brilliant :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I think somethings gone down. They would have filmed some challenges like they were suggesting last week.

It had exactly same vibe as the 'WE BROKE OUR RECORD' vlog its just Sarah chose to involve her children in the lie this time. They would have been better off going with a smaller lie 'bad news guys, internets down' 'Oh know Chris dropped his laptop' 'STD card was corrupt' rather than fabricate such a big lie!

I don't like the fact the girls are invloved but I am happy thinking Sarah and Chris have pushed it too far this time.

Are there anybody language experts who we could tweet?

Granny Jane get on that plane! :m

1543579396351.png

1543579558152.png
1543579526361.png

These men did not have sexual relations (For the babies in the group - Bill Clintton cheated on his wife and lied to the world and their wives talk for them because they are pathetic and weak)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I had thought someone had saved and re-uploaded the video but I can't find it. I did find this one however, which I'd forgotten about, but is brilliant :ROFLMAO:
The realinghams have the ful video on YouTube just search them and you’ll find it. He’s a bloody nutter if you ask me

I’m not convinced that all this isn’t a way to simply increase interest level and this veiws in the long run, they are completely immoral,
It's worked for me. I've subbed with the notivation bell but will be unsubbing the moment I click to watch the new video - that tells YouTube the video isn't good and to promote it less ;)

I don't think it's fake as Issy and Esme you could read alot into as well as Chris being a terrible actor.

Money must be real worry if they are taking a paid for holiday to Dubai.

If Sarah new how to edit and could be bothered to do so she would of kicked him out and might have turned the channel around.

Reactions: 7
The house has been on the market since February for offers in the region of £799,995. Could be worth considerably less after the Inghams have stayed there!
Yeah, no. As much as we’d like to believe chris could taint something that badly, not a chance would it impact the house value. He’s a nobody in real terms.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.