The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they haven’t said where they’ve gone because of the crap they got in Greece and Australia with people messaging security the hotel etc etc ,
They probably want a stress free break , plus their views haven’t been that fabulous lately so they had a chance to hype up the suspense and get everyone watching to see what’s been going on , where they are and the like ,
I’m thinking the views will definitely be up on their Saturday video , if they get over 200k then it’s a win for them as they get a bit of time off a stress free break and the same money , from the extra views .
I don’t decry them for their family as I have an impeccable family for the most part , but we have a couple of real misfits that everyone is secretly embarrassed of hahaha,
I think a lot of people do and as it’s out of your control you just have to shake your head at their antics , and wonder where the hell they came from .
Well that’s my take on the whole hush hush holiday / break for what it’s worth .

Reactions: 2
Regarding filming laws in Dubai. Kate Murnane and her partner are there at the moment and have been filming as they've been uploading to Instagram?

I’ve just been scrolling through some of the comments on the new Smug Sarah and noticed that ‘Mia Lovell’ is very active in the comments section!

Reactions: 11
Someone commented on Smug Sarah's vlog and says they commented on the Ingham vlog last night that they were in Dubai and it got deleted. They're as good at keeping secrets as they are in covering their lies lol

Reactions: 13
I had a dream last night that they were refused entry by Dubai immigration and made a vlog that they had come home lol.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just been scrolling through some of the comments on the new Smug Sarah and noticed that ‘Mia Lovell’ is very active in the comments section!
And I noticed that Smug Sarah has replied to her saying she's Jane Ingham! All makes sense!

Reactions: 5
I’ve been watching some of their vlogs including last nights very unusual one!! and noticed the girls sit there with little smiles but if Sarah looks at them they suddenly do a big smile, as though that was their cue to do it. Sometimes they do it when it’s not appropriate like Isabelle did it in the ‘Isabelle is going away’ vlog. Just makes it seem like they are always on edge to have to perform at any moment. Their responses to surprises seem so fake, they are getting excited and jumping up and down before they even know properly what something is!

Reactions: 6
Also in the video have you seen how many times Chris blinks? I googled it and apparently that means he's stressed.... stressed that he's going to get arrested....

Also in the video have you seen how many times Chris blinks? I googled it and apparently that means he's stressed.... stressed that he's going to get arrested....
Well I caved in and watched it. I watched creepy the entire time (with great difficulty I add ?) and I think the blinking, gulping, looking down and licking his lips throughout are all to stop him bursting out crying ? something has defintely happened!
Those girls look soooo miserable, why don’t they just leave them with granny gruesome so they can carry on going to school and have a bit of peace away from that pair and a camera!

Reactions: 3
A little off topic, but I just found the cottage they staying in for xmas.

It’s actually lovely, and I’ve always wanted to stay in a place with a private pool. And I’ve always wanted to stay in the Yorkshire dales.

But now I clearly can’t at this lovely property, just the thought that Chris and his noncey bollocks might of been floating about in that pool. ?

Cheers for that, Chris ?

Reactions: 26
Are you emailing? If so can you share so I can do the same.

At 1:16 on todays video look at Issys reaction. It seems like a micro reaction that she didn't mean to do, because right after you see her "catch" herself, and resume semi-smiling.
I've just watched that back, I can't describe the feeling it gave me. What in their right minds were they thinking?!

I hope everything is going to tit for them and they realise they are not above the law. I wonder if Granny Jane will have to fly over to Dubai and collect her grandchildren from a dirty Mother and child holiding sell.

Absolute muppets...

ANNNNNNNYWAY - Sarah, how does feel when people don't believe you when you say you are a domenstic violence victim?

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched them in ages as as they're just so grim, but so glad to see them looking utterly awkward! That's not the faces of people who are just keeping things a surprise:unsure: Hope they have a crappy few days!
I think that`s a given.This (non) "surprise" has to be their biggest fail to date! 5 minutes?? Guess they had to put up something ,keep the pennies rolling in.

She says it like that's really impressive that they have only been taken out of school a handful of times in a year. Well sarah, my parents took me out of school 0 times in my whole school life. They took their holidays when we were off school, because that's just what parents have to do. Don't like it, don't keep having kids.:rolleyes:
Or making yawn fest vlogs!

Still at it...
‘I hate that you have to justify the things you do’
Most people don’t, because most people haven’t sold their souls to daily vlogging their lives. When you put yourself in the public eye you get scrutiny. These YouTube lot (not just Ingham) have it easy. Half this tit I’ve read some of them have done would have been possibly career ending and definitely all over tabloids if they were ‘real’ celebs

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.