The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look on Twitter and i'm glad that people are still talking about it, Karma received two solicitors letters but isn't going to stop speaking out against them. She said in one tweet that Chris and Sarah were guilty of home insurance fraud which is new to me but doesn't surprise me, also shoplifting which I did read about before.

She also showed a screenshot of Sarah's homeless brother asking his aunt for £10 for cigarettes and food, saying he'd pay her back. He's probably fallen out of favour with Sarah if he's asking his aunt for money instead of Sarah.

The more I learn about that family the more I feel sick that people like that exist and are parents to innocent children.

Reactions: 10
Just had a look on Twitter and i'm glad that people are still talking about it, Karma received two solicitors letters but isn't going to stop speaking out against them. She said in one tweet that Chris and Sarah were guilty of home insurance fraud which is new to me but doesn't surprise me, also shoplifting which I did read about before.

She also showed a screenshot of Sarah's homeless brother asking his aunt for £10 for cigarettes and food, saying he'd pay her back. He's probably fallen out of favour with Sarah if he's asking his aunt for money instead of Sarah.

The more I learn about that family the more I feel sick that people like that exist and are parents to innocent children.
I think someone on here mentioned something about home insurance yesterday? I assumed they meant that a lot of home insurance can be invalidated if you post on social media that you’re away from home as it’s like an advert to burglars saying ‘my house is empty, come and rob me’. I wonder what the fraud part is about? Although I can’t say I’m surprised, as Smug Sarah put it ‘It doesn’t matter for us, because we’re above the law’

Reactions: 4
I think someone on here mentioned something about home insurance yesterday? I assumed they meant that a lot of home insurance can be invalidated if you post on social media that you’re away from home as it’s like an advert to burglars saying ‘my house is empty, come and rob me’. I wonder what the fraud part is about? Although I can’t say I’m surprised, as Smug Sarah put it ‘It doesn’t matter for us, because we’re above the law’
There is also the fact some home insurances have a clause about how often you actually leave the property empty too.

I mean they probably are above average quota for an average family.

I've had time to think and I've thought of a few things hope this all makes sense.

1. Didn't Sarah mention the other week about a few things in the pipeline? Can't remember her exact words.
2. Why bother getting the girls work to do? Didn't Isabelle do all her homework from summer the morning before school?
3. The video today was odd. The two little ones seemed sad and tired. Would they really suffer jetlag to Dubai when they seemed to cope okay going to Australia? Chris seemed completely out of it, like he had a massive shock and I agree Isabelle looked as if she'd been crying. Something definitely went on but weren't they already though security on the end of yesterday's video? Although we did only see Esme and Sarah.
4. Maybe theyre not telling us where they are because of Isabelle's bio Dad? Could he be the problem and not Chris?

Reactions: 3

The compassionate thing would be for Sarah to take him until he can support himself. She's got enough room for another person anyway.

Reactions: 3
two little ones seemed sad and tired. Would they really suffer jetlag to Dubai when they seemed to cope okay going to Australia?
It was a night flight after a whole day of being at school - so if they didn’t sleep much on the plane they would be tired.

Since they only have a few days there Lazy probably didn’t let them sleep when they arrived off out to absorb the agriculture.

I see Kate Murnane is heading back tomorrow morning, they arrived 2 days ago - 1 day before them so would be similar duration if they are leaving Saturday.

I can’t see why it would be Lapland sounds like Lazy or her loser mates are reading here and trying to make out they are seeing santa. I wouldn’t be surprised if “Mia Lovell” is creepy himself as there is some young skateboarding kid with the same name.

Reactions: 2

I assume that’s why every time they go away now we have
“Dave is coming to live in the house while we’re in Australia”
“My dad is coming from Blackpool to stay here while we’re away for Christmas”

Is homeless brother the lad who’s just out of prison? Or another scummy family member?
Because it looks like she supported scumbag brother for many years in the streams of Facebook conversations we’ve seen, many including Sarah’s favourite word (that sounds like blunt!) on repeat ?

Reactions: 1
I can’t see why it would be Lapland sounds like Lazy or her loser mates are reading here and trying to make out they are seeing santa. I wouldn’t be surprised if “Mia Lovell” is creepy himself as there is some young skateboarding kid with the same name.
When I was looking up Mia Lovell, the young (like looks about 12) skateboarding kid came up and I thought nothing of it other than it wasn't the one we were looking for, but now you mention it, it's a weird kind of coincidence if it's not Chris, creepy as fook if it is.

Dubai are used to arresting people at the airport - plenty try to flee that country. If anything it might be worse trying to get out of that country with their laws!

I'm reporting, he deserves to have a miserable worried time after what he's done.
Are you emailing? If so can you share so I can do the same.

At 1:16 on todays video look at Issys reaction. It seems like a micro reaction that she didn't mean to do, because right after you see her "catch" herself, and resume semi-smiling.

Last edited:
The compassionate thing would be for Sarah to take him until he can support himself. She's got enough room for another person anyway.
I’m not sure taking a dope smoking scumbag into a house with three young girls is the best idea. Still Lazy had better keep him sweet he knows too much.
She needs to start bunging him a few quid if she doesn’t want him getting more desperate and go running to the tabloids with the real lowdown on her pervy husband.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Is homeless brother the lad who’s just out of prison? Or another scummy family member?
Because it looks like she supported scumbag brother for many years in the streams of Facebook conversations we’ve seen, many including Sarah’s favourite word (that sounds like blunt!) on repeat ?
I think its the other half brother James. Damian was the one that was in prison and according to Karma they're still sending him money.

It's a different brother to the one in prison

Throwing us off the case with a throwback to 4 years ago heading to Disneyland Paris

I still can't get my head around no proper vlogs until Saturday. This is the family that would sell a kidney if it meant their vlogs were up on time every day. There was an air of awkwardness last night. Chris looked like he was holding back the tears, Isabelle looked liked she'd already had a cry, Isla and Esme just looked confused and Sarah was just Sarah. We all know she's a heartless cow anyway!

Reactions: 21
Anyone got any screenshots from last nights vlog?
Everyone keeps going on about how awkward it all looked, but I don't wanna give them any extra views.

I still can't get my head around no proper vlogs until Saturday. This is the family that would sell a kidney if it meant their vlogs were up on time every day. There was an air of awkwardness last night. Chris looked like he was holding back the tears, Isabelle looked liked she'd already had a cry, Isla and Esme just looked confused and Sarah was just Sarah. We all know she's a heartless cow anyway!
Oh I can. He’s running scared. He’s not allowed to film in Dubai and for once must realise that the laws in that country are not to be taken lightly. Coming in, they were probably grilled about their excessive filming equipment and given a warning. Dubai is super strict and I wouldn’t risk messing about there (like they normally do). The girls probably weren’t expecting that, they have been brought up in la la land, and were probably expecting to run riot, performing in front of the cameras as usual. They were shook ?

And now they have the added worry of being reported to Visit Dubai, various hotels they may stay at, and last but not least, the Border Force Security.

Reactions: 1
Anyone got any screenshots from last nights vlog?
Everyone keeps going on about how awkward it all looked, but I don't wanna give them any extra views.
This is me just stopping it at three random points. The entire blog was them just sat like that. Views are awful on this one did anyone notice.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.