The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get is why they went in the first place. When Chris done his now deleted apology video, he said that he was terrified Sarah was going to miscarry the baby from the pressure and stress. This is not the right way to go about that... going on holiday again to add more stress because obviously people are gonna gonna find out where they are going after the allegations. Going to Dubai was just stupid. Of all the places he's going to get dragged off the plane...

Reactions: 10
That's got to be Sarah
Ha ha ha ha she couldn’t have made it more obvious without actually signing her own name at the end!

I don't for a second beleive this ifam member is a school teacher. Holiday companies aren't charging more because they are evil its basic economics. Also the inghams do virtually nothing cultural or of merit on holiday.
View attachment 2602
‘I am a schoolteacher’ and ‘family time is important’ then ‘thank you for your wise words’ what’s the schoolteachers name? Mrs Wise Owl? Bore off Sarah really, it’s so obvious you have about 14 YouTube and 10 Twitter tabs open on your laptop spitting venom about your estranged Aunt whilst Chris starts actually leaking face grease beside you.

If they’d thought long and hard about it and made the decision then they don’t need to further justify it by creating pretend accounts using multiple pretend personalities to back it up.

They really are a very self obsessed pair, Daily Travel Vloggers that are unable to vlog daily or disclose their destination, it’s actually laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2597

I smell a rat far more than I smell an elf or a reindeer....
“Hi Inghams” “gobsmacked”
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
They seem to have photos with all these adoring fans and yet no actual proof of this. It’s ridiculous because they’re in pretty much in either of 2/3 destinations regardless of how secretive they’re being.

And in regards to that primary school teacher comment that again seems verrrry fake because most teachers complain when people take them out of school especially when it’s so close to a holiday anyway..
(Going back to Sarah’s comment about Isabelle being a few years away from her GCSEs is completely stupid considering you start prepping for them in year nine... which is literally a year away.....)

Reactions: 6
This baffling.

Why go on a holiday to an extremely strict country, where Chris’s accusations are going to follow him and potentially cause huge problems?!

Are they that stupid/greedy? Really?!

Actually don’t answer that ?

Does Dubai have a Nandos?
The UAE has several :O

Agreed ,(though some of the *cough* free movies are well worth your time....unlike the vlogs creepy and lazy are putting out there.How/why anyone would waste precious time helping to fund their "lifestyle" i`ve no idea.Must add they are the best for any fellow insomniacs out there..:sleep:
I saw a video on that awful sex scheme. It shocks me that conservative, almost anti-sex Muslim nations have so much stuff bubbling under the surface.

Reactions: 1
Karma has posted some screenshots on Twitter. Shows Sarah using the see you next Tuesday word. Not so family friendly and wholesome as they make out

Reactions: 4
How stupid will they look when they reveal their Dubai holiday, and not their Lapland holiday after that fake account post.

Seriously ridiculous ? they seem to have spent their entire day replying to comments/deleting comments. Their girls must be bored to death!

Reactions: 8
Karma has posted some screenshots on Twitter. Shows Sarah using the see you next Tuesday word. Not so family friendly and wholesome as they make out

That’s one of her favourite words.

I don't for a second beleive this ifam member is a school teacher. Holiday companies aren't charging more because they are evil its basic economics. Also the inghams do virtually nothing cultural or of merit on holiday.
View attachment 2602
I have a feeling this little purple display image “primary school teacher” has a second “job” in which she changes her generic purple profile picture uniform to something more....

Tinker bell. ?

No it was this one I posted yesterday of the chairs at Dubai airport, which were the same as what Esme was sitting in. The footage of the airport at Manchester one of the shops is only in T1.

View attachment 2595

Both of them deserve everything they are getting, but responsible parents wouldn’t put their kids in this position that they can’t disclose where they are because of the repurcutions. Selfish and completely irresponsible to the bitter end for a free holiday!!
Thankyou for that

Reactions: 1
They seem to have photos with all these adoring fans and yet no actual proof of this. It’s ridiculous because they’re in pretty much in either of 2/3 destinations regardless of how secretive they’re being.

And in regards to that primary school teacher comment that again seems verrrry fake because most teachers complain when people take them out of school especially when it’s so close to a holiday anyway..
(Going back to Sarah’s comment about Isabelle being a few years away from her GCSEs is completely stupid considering you start prepping for them in year nine... which is literally a year away.....)
Absolutely correct in that Isabelle’s GCSEs are not years away. My daughter had to choose her options in yr8 ready to start in yr9 so if it works the same Isabelle will already start preparing this school year.
Once year 9 starts attendance is vital. My daughter had one day off sick and she missed so much. She had to catch up on all the work missed plus homework. She gets at least 4/5 pieces of homework every night with strict deadlines.There is so much pressure on kids whether you’re buying their education or not.

Reactions: 12
Here’s another theory he was pulled on the way in and that’s why they aren’t filming?
Hm, but they said they've filmed, they're just not uploading it until Sat.

Also to those saying report him to border control...I wonder what would be the point? Like I'm just curious as to what is expected to come from that? Not to sound combative, just not understanding what the point is especially if he'll be on his way out anyway? It's not like there's a warrant for his arrest, which is why Australia released him.

Reactions: 3
Is it worth messaging the host of the airbnb they are staying in and letting him know what his upcoming Christmas guests are like? I don't think he would want them staying if he knew the backstory and how it could jeopardise his 5 star rating....

Reactions: 4
Absolutely correct in that Isabelle’s GCSEs are not years away. My daughter had to choose her options in yr8 ready to start in yr9 so if it works the same Isabelle will already start preparing this school year.
Once year 9 starts attendance is vital. My daughter had one day off sick and she missed so much. She had to catch up on all the work missed plus homework. She gets at least 4/5 pieces of homework every night with strict deadlines.There is so much pressure on kids whether you’re buying their education or not.
Yes agreed, my daughter sat her GCSES this year and she was preparing for them from the end of year 8, she took her options in year 8 as well, from year 9 onwards she had so much work it was unreal ,plus Sarah said Issy struggled with Maths , my daughter did too and had to do Saturday school and extra after school and she more or less had 100 % attendance in most of the years from year 9 onwards infact her teachers commented on how it shows when kids have over 90% attendance

Reactions: 2
if you look at the thumbnail of the latest video its clear that they are wearing summer clothes, therefore they are in a warm country

Was there any point in uploading a video today? Lazy definitely said at the end of yesterday's vlog to come back tomorrow for another exciting daily video. Well I know they always over exaggerate but that was not exciting. It was just her waffling on trying to defend taking the kids out of school. If they knew they weren't going to upload daily vlogs then why didn't they pre record a couple for today and tomorrow. How will I hope without my daily Ingham fix??!! ??

Reactions: 6
Is it worth messaging the host of the airbnb they are staying in and letting him know what his upcoming Christmas guests are like? I don't think he would want them staying if he knew the backstory and how it could jeopardise his 5 star rating....
I was considering it but I don't want to be banned from Air bnb as I've go to book somewhere on there to go to Scotland next year.

Was there any point in uploading a video today? Lazy definitely said at the end of yesterday's vlog to come back tomorrow for another exciting daily video. Well I know they always over exaggerate but that was not exciting. It was just her waffling on trying to defend taking the kids out of school. If they knew they weren't going to upload daily vlogs then why didn't they pre record a couple for today and tomorrow. How will I hope without my daily Ingham fix??!! ??
so why the deep clean do you think ?

Tonight’s video may as well have just been Sarah on her own, the girls were clearly told not to speak and chris just sat there like his sweaty, gormless self.

Reactions: 15
Definitely think they got pulled at security or something, if they knew about this trip a while ago, why didn’t they prefilm anything if they knew they wouldn’t be uploading till Saturday?

Reactions: 5
so why the deep clean do you think ?
They don’t rent theirs out as an Airbnb while they’re away do they? Since the general consensus is they’re skint, it could be a way of making a few ££

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.