The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#143 is the ghost of Christmas 2018 visiting mingham towers and scaring lazy and the kid?

Reactions: 5
Cant get away from them
Where the heck are they going to fit all the presents in? No room..I am living for the comments saying especially this year there’s no need to show off. I’ve got a friend on Facebook who loves to parade what’s she’s got (all fur coat no knickers as we say in Scotland) who has been slated to the max as no one cares or wants to see. Merry Christmas tattlers will return for the storm they create soon

Reactions: 22
Thanks for this I don't like watching and giving them more views.

When I read Pro Create, my brain automatically went to Chris and Sarah making another baby

Reactions: 12
But they could go over? Its allowed! I want to know what really went down between then all.
I think granny prob.liked the status of the elder girls in private school.not happy her daft daughter in law is homeschooling

Lemon only has one "m". Home schooling working a treat isn't it.
Ouch!! I saw that and thought the muvva was filming it so could of stopped and mentioned it to help her or the fecking ‘father’ figure and all around great editor could of edited it out and had a quiet word with the muvva and the ginger one.... actually quite sad!

Reactions: 10
Merry Christmas / Fröhliche Weihnachten from Germany to wherever in the world you are. Remember being healthy is the most important these days and being able to spend at least a bit of time with family and friends, whether in person or digital. We are in this shit together and the more good ppl stick to the rules the faster we get over it - so to hope at least.

The TV... really some ppl have to compensate something eh?
If they cannot have FH they have to have a maaahuuuussive (omg stuuuuuuuuuunning) tv at least. Burning money ..... chavs

Reactions: 34
Also I found another fb page buts it’s an Ingram hate page basically! Not sure if any of you guys are in there? (Obv don’t tell me who you are )

I think granny prob.liked the status of the elder girls in private school.not happy her daft daughter in law is homeschooling
Wash yer mouth out - telling big fat lies ..... daughter-in-law is home schooling - my arse x

Reactions: 10
just to wish you all a good christmas and if you’re having to do it a little different this year i hope you’ll be able to enjoy it as much as you can

except you creepy and lazy. i hope santa shits in your stocking

Reactions: 43
just to wish you all a good christmas and if you’re having to do it a little different this year i hope you’ll be able to enjoy it as much as you can

except you creepy and lazy. i hope santa shits in your stocking
You have a good one -we have just found out daughter is Covid positive - the mare will be sitting in the garden eating her Christmas Dinner!

Reactions: 13
So Granny Jane is the weirdo sat outside the house then! Makes so much sense now.

Thread title: Merry Christmas Ingham's, you FILTHY animals

Edit: it should be THILFY

Reactions: 41
She’s a grown woman, a mother who does this in family photos

Bet Chris likes it, bet it gets him going
Her face is so full of bitchy attitude though. She looks about as flirty and seductive as Pat Butcher sucking on a juicy chipolata.

For someone who makes a living from posing you'd think that she'd have the hang of it by now but clearly not.

Reactions: 13
So Granny Jane is the weirdo sat outside the house then! Makes so much sense now.

Thread title: Merry Christmas Ingham's, you FILTHY animals

Edit: it should be THILFY
At least they'll be able to get the kids' Christmas presents off her if she's sat out there

Reactions: 6
Merry Christmas/Nadolig Llawen from a freezing cold South Wales tonight! I want to thank you wonderful bunch for the many many laughs and smiles you have given me during some of the most crazy times we are all living in at the moment. I hope you can all make the most out of a bad situation this year and hopefully there will be better times ahead soon. Love to you all! xxx

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.