The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lesley Zelda and Hi cream pie Steve mustn't be going round tomorrow, apparently they just blew kisses 🤮 from the car today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A quick google check would show that Asda appear to offer you 10% off for you and a nominated person from the same address.

Now if someone were to report this breach of the colleague discount then it might be gross misconduct which may lead to Katrina needing to pay full price for her anusol from now on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just thought of something, in Lazy’s “feel sorry for me cos I can’t have my 6th holiday of the year” moan, she said there’s daily occurrences happening “in this house” her words were “in this house”.
Why would people standing outside, filming, or taking pics, cause occurrences “in this house”? Are they inviting the people in?

Reactions: 21
Guessing the vlog title will be "HuGe SuRpRiSe ChRiStMaS PrEsEnT! SeCrEt SaNtA!'

Reactions: 12
Now if someone were to report this breach of the colleague discount then it might be gross misconduct which may lead to Katrina needing to pay full price for her anusol from now on!
Well played😂 I nearly choked on my orange twirl at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so vlogs not up on time... AGAIN, i swear if your only job is youtube surely you’d make sure it’s up on time!

Reactions: 9
Skimmed through the vlog and they show the huge tv let’s see what the comments are following sarah‘s speech from The previous vlogs

Reactions: 9
Just thought of something, in Lazy’s “feel sorry for me cos I can’t have my 6th holiday of the year” moan, she said there’s daily occurrences happening “in this house” her words were “in this house”.
Why would people standing outside, filming, or taking pics, cause occurrences “in this house”? Are they inviting the people in?
Yes, that has me scratching my head in puzzlement as well. How could someone access the house and do disgusting things (her words)? Only way in would be via the letterbox or the internet or telephone line. All of which can be fixed/monitored.

If I was worried about stalkers or possible house invasion, I would (a) contact the police and (b) get a good security system installed.

I smell bullshit and it hasn't come through my letterbox.

Reactions: 24
"drastic change" you got a new TV stand and TV. How on earth is that drastic?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Girls ok to go out on their own, so that means, to get where the wanna go they have had to go out on to their big scary unsafe street .... !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Clearly bought the tv to cheer himself up over the holiday. Why do they need the other tv in the play room when they have tvs in every other room of the house

Girls ok to go out on their own, so that means, to get where the wanna go they have had to go out on to their big scary unsafe street .... !!!!!!
These stalkers cant be that scary or she wouldnt have let them go.

Reactions: 16
The state of esmes jumper 🤢 so they don’t only not wash themselves but it appears they don’t wash their clothes either

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.