Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
A pink fluffy coat!! Jesus, she must look like a giant pink yeti 😂 Why everytime Isabelle gets something does she have to copy. I swear she is sabotaging that girls life n
Isabelle gave us a quick glance of the coat the other day it’s a teddy bear one

Reactions: 6

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Anyone else in Scotland cry when they heard they have to homeschool again 😂
I am south and was told my daughters school is home schooling for the first week and I cried 😂😂

They can`t according to the latest update.I`m in the South West and my eldest is in Hampshire ,which has just gone into tier 4.She`s not allowed to go anywhere over the Christmas period ,and ,we (tier 2) are allowed to see my mum just for Xmas day.If the bloody Inghams travel i will report them! THey honestly make me sick! You take care and i hope all your affected family recover fully.xxx
Thank you x

Reactions: 5

whatamess123

VIP Member
Is it normal to buy almost the whole set of Peppa pig wooden toys in one go? The house alone varies between £80 to £120!
I can't believe how she said "I send extra to Santa for my children." It was said with pure venom as if it was a warning not to question her about it.
The cost of one of her pieces of tat.Shameful!(bet she still gets called out in the xmas vlogs),

Maybe the greedy grabbing Ingham family should read this..... but then they probably think they are the needy ones!!!
Ugh i wish i was not so technically challenged!o_O Anyone able to link this in the upcoming vlogs? :)

whatamess123

VIP Member
They didn't show her reaction to the girls home made cards. Surely that's a 'memory'?! And the only gift was one she gave to herself? I know life shouldn't be materialistic but surely Chris would organise something?!
Don`t feel too bad for her.If her gift was one to herself ,it was probably expensive (not showing it due to comments about xmas?) and undoubtedly exactly what Sarah wanted.

Alf

I see on insta sarahs brought Jace another wooden robot snowman thing. Does he actually get to play with them?
It was gifted to her back when they were travelling, I posted about being annoyed as I really like the company but hated the fact they gifted the limited ones.

Kstep

VIP Member
What happened to all the wooden toys she was buying from Aldi for Jace when they were in the caravan of dreams?? She was sending it to all the neighbours houses, hope she remembers to collect it!
She has them also 🤦‍♀️ she mentioned them but only as whoever entered the firestation had it sent back or something 🤣

• Haha