Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LindaaLouu

I hear a lot of people getting the rules wrong, but honestly I don't get what's so confusing 😂 I had to explain to my friend that she was breaking our tier rules recently cos she believed she could bubble with her parents.
Is she a single parent?

Reactions: 3

Elizabeth 1964

After the miscarriage joke I didn't think I could get madder then they confirmed still away at Xmas while we are still shielding since March Then today final straw The school gave us forms for a winter crisis help scheme with the council as I have lost my job and being pregnant and so ill after last miscarriage and my husband being furloughed since March we are really starting to struggle and may lose our house also due to covid reasons I cried filling in the form as feel like a failure to my kids that we may have to get some help I know its there for that reason but we have never wanted to rely on help etc and then todays vlog 🤬🤬🤬🤬 they really dont understand what is going on around them!
Why stil not still grieving 😞

So tonight Lazy says "stockings are a fun thing to do on the bed before we see if Santa has been"! That's the total opposite to how Christmas should be! Santa brings the stockings and the rest of the presents are from friends and family! And the massive pile of presents behind her! They are so far from reality!
I hate it when she goes on about stocking fillers!!

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Excuse me?!?

Anyone got a Frey Bentos in the back of their cupboard?? I need a fact check on this one. Pronto!
I had them a lot as a child ( so did hubby apparently) and the pastry was always soggy and then we were talking to someone and they said they always cooked the pastry separately on the lid half way through cooking the meat
It says to put it in a hot oven in the middle but that doesn’t seem to make any difference

Elsa Frost 24

What
Sarah definitely broke the rules if she is in a support bubble with nana why say going in her house was against the rules? It's not if that is the case. No, she broke the rules, had nana in the car put her life at risk, and for what a god awful sleeping bag for Jace!

Also while I'm here I can confirm ShitBrick Shortle finally removed the pictures after the ICO chased her down and told her it is illegal. The family is delighted. (y) Screw you CHRIS!!!
What pictures were these?
if you don’t mind me asking

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
If they have booked a cottage or lodge I would imagine the company they have used will cancel the booking.
At the minute you can't even stay in a budget hotel if it's not essential. I hope somebody can definitely report them for breaking the law this time. They already got away with entering tier 2 to have a meal on her birthday.

View attachment 353278
They have that new house looking extremely tatty these days
What a tip. Going to be cosy on Christmas Day.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Forest holidays will be getting alot of trouble if they do I know rules are different for 5 days (advice isn't thou🤬) but you still should go if tire 3 and they say going for a week!
If they stay between the 23rd and the 27th its legal...not sensible but this is the minghams

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
Someone only commenting on negative comments hmmm sounds strangly like the minghams ist get over yourself something they say?
Also the alias i noticed before has disappeared not commented for ages now male very strange . Hope I even make sense lol