Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dan!Dan!Dan!

He once said in a vlog that they had cameras all around the house. They can see footage of their house on their phones when they are out. They once videod hemselves being out but still being able to tell Prinny to get off the sofa, as they can talk into the house through the app on their phones as well.
Fair enough I didn’t know that, rather creepy to have them all over the inside of the house. I understand the outside especially if you are away as much as they are but why inside???

Reactions: 5

Jellyshoe92

I think kids are moving away from YT and Tik tok is the thing they watch now... Kids find these family vloggers very cringy. Exact words from my 13 yr old.
My son used to watch FGTV I think it was but then as he got older it all changed to watching gamer Youtubers and TikTok.

The Mings are completely un-relatable and it's not even a lifestyle anyone wants!!

Jennysona

Have they ever mentioned Isabelle being adopted by Chris? Not sure how this would work, and whether her biological father would need to give consent.
if anything were to happen to Sarah then Chris would not be a legal guardian?

Anna79

Chatty Member
I thought the same as I was watching. When her father said how her eyes are dead on the vlog and how she’s treated just made me think of Isabelle. I don’t know what Isabelle’s father is like but sadly the big difference between Isabelle and Daniel is that Daniel still sees her Father who seems to adore her and is willing to put everything out there to fight for her.
What was offered last night by her father and the DCP will give Daniel a chance for a free and happy future and I hope she takes it.
What a fantastic bloke Josh is

Gottle o Geer Gottle o Geer 😂😂😂
isn't the chaild called gabrielle ?

Dan!Dan!Dan!

There are, I've just been so busy with the Christmas rush at work. I'll be doing them again from tonight.

He does; it's right in the back corner of the kitchen on the wall next to the clock
View attachment 352909
Our old burglar alarm that came with the house when we bought it looks similar to that. Though I don’t doubt he does record them, it might not be a camera.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Mary Shortle is on Sarah’s insta stories hawking surplus Prinny stock. I’m not surprised no one is buying it given how expensive it is and also Prinny was forgotten about poor pup while they toured the island of Portugal and the garage forecourts of Spain.
£79.99 for that shite 🙄

Well appreciated 😘

I don't have a pile of presents to expect, i cannot even celebrate as we are 1 step away from a hard lockdown. But I'm still looking forward to just spend a calm day.
It's not gonna be Ingham-ish lol.
I think we should all club together and get you either an extra large Ingram lounging hoodie or that prinny thing 😘

Attachments

Last edited:

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
I will just be going about my day, having a quiet moment at work or brushing my teeth or something and my mind will drift to Big Sarah saying she changes the time on that big fucking clock they have in their dining room. What is the point in having that giant CLOCK if the time is never right?? I can't stop thinking about the redundancy of it 😩
It's just bullshit to try throw us off... Has she changed it... Hasn't she... Have they only just got up... I think we all know what they are like... Useless... Without having to see a big massive clock

yepyep

I think Sarah said last year that Esme knew the truth about Santa but maybe I am remembering wrong.

Reactions: 4

Kaci

Chatty Member
like 2 peas in a pod! #bothDogRough
Also - you’d think Sarah and Chris being “maaaaajor celebrities” they’d have acknowledged the heartbreaking death of Dame Barbara Windsor 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mind you - if Sarah reads here, I soon await a post about her 👋🏼 View attachment 343804
Sorry but it's Mary going this is the size of creepys 🤣

• Haha

whatamess123

VIP Member
Now lazy is in this group she should take note for sure!
Was this on facebook?So wish i could share it.This ,for anyone with a heart ,should make them think twice about posting tactless posts on Youtube ,or any social media.Haven`t got a heart though ,have you Sarah?

LindaaLouu

like 2 peas in a pod! #bothDogRough
Also - you’d think Sarah and Chris being “maaaaajor celebrities” they’d have acknowledged the heartbreaking death of Dame Barbara Windsor 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mind you - if Sarah reads here, I soon await a post about her 👋🏼
35D688E3-58B8-4DD3-A7CF-602AD3E65C4B.jpeg

• Haha

Anna79

Chatty Member
Yeah told him he has to isolate for 14 days just to be on the safe side as he has underline medical condition he's happy he's getting to stay of school Monday and Tuesday he will just sit in his room and play on his pc

Yeah the email from the school says he's to isolate for 14 days and a link to book a test
in my area you can have tests if you don't have symptoms